DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Big Gay Thread

The Big Gay Thread  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a friend of Dorothy?

• Definitely not; I eat a Yorkie for breakfast, I wear a tool belt, watch football, get pissed with my mates and start fights at every opportunity!
    • Maybe; I may be in touch with my feminine side, but prefer the ladies (mostly)
    • Absolutely ducky; I cannot even think straight! I live on Grindr, I like French Fancies and will happily listen to Donna Summer and the Village People all day!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t mind the gays but I don’t appreciate having it rammed down my throat all the time

Editing is for poofs! 

On the general topic, whatever floats your boat I say. There are too many unavoidable sources of misery - death, disease, plagues, baldness, etc - for us to invent new reasons to make people unhappy.

Posted Images

On the general topic, whatever floats your boat I say. There are too many unavoidable sources of misery - death, disease, plagues, baldness, etc - for us to invent new reasons to make people unhappy. Whatever consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms to bring each other joy is fine by me.

1 minute ago, Conniption said:

just another example of the Luciferian inversion of everything these days: calling one of the unhappiest groups of people on earth 'gay' when they are anything but.

Why would you think that?

1 minute ago, maffo said:

I ride horses and wear tight clothing along with knee length boots, so I'm at least 25% ghey according to some.

Wait until you get a Harley-D. You can ponce up like Liberace, and nobody says anything.