DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Bolt-on Flowery: An Apology

It would seem that Princess Anastasia from HousePriceCrash.co.uk is the real McCoy, as Sir Francis of Hovishire has confirmed his identity to my satisfaction.

So the shandy drinking, scrotum sucking, nancy-boy flouncing cunt is not my problem anymore...

XYY

@Theboltonfury @Frank Hovis

Edited by The XYY Man
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel a trick was missed  

Fuck.  Someone's stuffed XYY man into a bag with an orange in his mouth and taken over his ketboard.  No way would he write an apology.   Spunko - ban the MI23 spy at once.

Apology accepted. I see how easily these things can happen.    There’s really no better feeling than being given validity by someone I didn’t know on the internet. I’m cock-a-hoop.    fu

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

I am left-handed - and keep going for the sink-plunger thing rather than the egg whisk...

XYY

Welcome to the exclusive club. I always made my red Rolykins dalek left handed.

Look up left handed famous people. You are in a good crowd.

39 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

It would seem that Princess Anastasia from HousePriceCrash.co.uk is the real McCoy, as Sir Francis of Hovishire has confirmed his identity to my satisfaction.

So the shandy drinking, scrotum sucking, nancy-boy flouncing cunt is not my problem anymore...

XYY

How did you verify that the @Frank Hovis account that has been posting here for the last three years is the same Frank Hovis that used to post at HPC though?

This imposter could have been sock-puppetting the Frank Hovis account for a brisk 24,000 posts for just this cat fishing opportunity!

2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

How did you verify that the @Frank Hovis account that has been posting here for the last three years is the same Frank Hovis that used to post at HPC though?

This imposter could have been sock-puppetting the Frank Hovis account for a brisk 24,000 posts for just this cat fishing opportunity!

Solution: all posts must now be GPG-signed

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

752c3685dfb541d52c8e8c065332bc8e7c263b6a3ae21a725d2bbf0ce561ccbf3928d3b1aece1fe78110eb8114d8b9beba408621daca8a131d8290582cb975765d8aa06ab8bdd8f5809a343adc5213ab4260c9498d257869b23a7e60e1fe5807d859087555260044623fddedd22292edbf8c1648270fdc9634df513fb4f93ab85f6e2d67ed0c0f56d54e6d842da165d5e77172645a0d02d7ae467d2b15b65f

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

4 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Simple.

Only the real Frank Hovis could be as boring a cunt as he is on more than one forum...

XYY

Sorry @Frank Hovis just pulling your pisser...  ;)

5 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Apology accepted. I see how easily these things can happen. 

There’s really no better feeling than being given validity by someone I didn’t know on the internet. I’m cock-a-hoop. 

fuckwit. 

now, let’s start again. 

5 minutes ago, Theboltonfury said:

Apology accepted. I see how easily these things can happen. 

There’s really no better feeling than being given validity by someone I didn’t know on the internet. I’m cock-a-hoop. 

fuckwit. 

now, let’s start again. 

Ok, it's a deal...!!!

And welcome to the forum...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man