DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Someone builds Hell's first Snowman - or Snowperson, if you want proper Hell...

Pushing a meatless society is part of the new world order isn't it.

I noticed last week in the US that some big insect farm hard opened to make food from them.

I think this is all to do with the increasing wealth of China. In a decade or three the Chinese will be feasting on steaks, fish and chicken whilst the West are chewing on insects and the odd carrot.

I can't help thinking of the scene in The Walking Dead where one of the protagonists regains consciousness and can see all these blury figures sat around him and the nearby fire, tucking into meat and smiling/laughing at him. He then looks down at his bandaged stump and realises they are eating his leg.

The day they ban meat, that's my MP that is.

Edited by MrLibertyRedux
Illiteracy
1 hour ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I can't help thinking of the scene in The Walking Dead where one of the protagonists regains consciousness and can see all these blury figures sat around him and the nearby fire, tucking into meat and smiling/laughing at him. He then looks down at his bandaged stump and realises they are eating his leg.

In one of Richard Morgan's books one of the characters stows away on a ship from Mars. It's a long journey do passengers are normally in some sort of deep sleep so they don't need feed. The stowaway uses the ships automatic medical system to cut of bits from the legitimate cargo for his food supply.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Pushing a meatless society is part of the new world order isn't it.

I noticed last week in the US that some big insect farm hard opened to make food from them.

I think this is all to do with the increasing wealth of China. In a decade or three the Chinese will be feasting on steaks, fish and chicken whilst the West are chewing on insects and the odd carrot.

Also rewilding the hills to get rid of the farmers and turn them into a wildlife playground for the rich.

2 hours ago, Funn3r said:

Why is this news? I thought they got these awards for their special cooking skilz and so on, not for the right quota of deceased animal they dished up.

It is nowhere near news. It is a total irrelevance.

And if Walter Mitty wasn't sat in his bedroom posting inconsequential shite like this on here all day every day, then we'd all be totally oblivious of this fetid pile of fucking drivel...

XYY

@spygirl

2 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

But he was smiling has he had been bitten and infected he killed all of them without lifting a finger pun intended 

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Untitled%20design%20(10)_31.jpg

Claire_Valle%CC%81e.png

41 ,.. one for the undeluded slapper thread.

Well fit.

Much better than the veggy/vegan places I eat in, which tend to fat South Indians with moustaches.

Or British, staffed by fat smelly wimmin with nose rings., multi coloured hair .. and also moustaches.

My local one is pretty good.

And the owner is also rather easy on the eye and has a singing voice that I can listen to all afternoon.

It is also BYOG, so taxi needed :Beer:

https://djangos.business.site/

5 hours ago, Rare Bear said:

In one of Richard Morgan's books one of the characters stows away on a ship from Mars. It's a long journey do passengers are normally in some sort of deep sleep so they don't need feed. The stowaway uses the ships automatic medical system to cut of bits from the legitimate cargo for his food supply.

Then there's John Wyndham's "Survival"...

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

I'm assuming that's an abbreviation for vegetative state...

XYY

Well he’s persistent, no doubt about that.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

French is one of least veggy countries I've ever been to.

I spent several weeks working there. Every meal timewas hel.l

I lived there for a year a long time ago. I was egg-bound by the time I left.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

I never understood why vegetarians mock vegans or vice versa. Think I've said it before but the most vocal anti vegans on here are the bloody veggies. O.o 

Not sure if that's true, but I can imagine it's pretty annoying if you've been quietly doing what your conscience tells you all your life and suddenly a tiny minority of Jonny come latelys are telling you you're an evil count and getting all the attention for being radical evangelists.