Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Mass Immigration?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant help thinking every single problem the country faces is made worse by mass immigration.... Some things I think are made worse by mass immigration include: Building on greenbelt.

Building on Green belt is outrageous, but so is building on any productive farmland, particularly Grade I or Grade II farmland. If anything I'd say it's even worse, but a lot of the people that spout

Another few reasons against immigration: Immigrants send a significant proportion of their income overseas. If the same employee was a local then that money would be largely contained within our

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Theboltonfury said:

Never ever underestimate just how scummy, lazy, feckless and downright fucking horrible many parts of the indigenous white Jeremy Kyle class are. 
 

I often wish I could swap them out for brown people, or failing that, anything else at all 

Yeah, but at least you can take the piss out of white scum. Take the piss out of brown scum and you end up in prison. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spunko said:

Building on Green belt is outrageous, but so is building on any productive farmland, particularly Grade I or Grade II farmland. If anything I'd say it's even worse, but a lot of the people that spout the "hurr durr look at a map from above it's all GREEN!" bollocks never seem to appreciate where their food comes from. The nearly always live in suburbia, and get angry about Green belt destruction on their doorstep, but not the wider countryside. They are, in a way, the same as the rest of the NIMBYs they whinge about.

Or those mongs who say 'you do realize 90% of the UK isnt build on'

 

90% of HK isnt built on either, retard. Its a fuckin cliff edge. Its still bloody overcrowded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I cant help thinking every single problem the country faces is made worse by mass immigration....

Some things I think are made worse by mass immigration include:

Building on greenbelt.

High rents.

Low wages.

Lack of jobs.

Traffic congestion.

Covid spreading in crowded houses.

Pressure on NHS and schools etc

Lack of taxpayers cash for public services.

Increased crime.

Terrorism.

Society becoming fractured.

Pollution.

 

Yeah, you can point to individual immigrants that are beneficial. However overall mass immigration is just shit for native Brits...

How come the media present the viewpoint that mass immigration is an unbelievable good while in reality it's just fucking shit for native Brits? 

 

Agree.

8 minutes ago, spunko said:

Building on Green belt is outrageous, but so is building on any productive farmland, particularly Grade I or Grade II farmland. If anything I'd say it's even worse, but a lot of the people that spout the "hurr durr look at a map from above it's all GREEN!" bollocks never seem to appreciate where their food comes from. The nearly always live in suburbia, and get angry about Green belt destruction on their doorstep, but not the wider countryside. They are, in a way, the same as the rest of the NIMBYs they whinge about.

Agreed. I need more reps!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Yeah, but at least you can take the piss out of white scum. Take the piss out of brown scum and you end up in prison. 

The white scum may well knife you. Or at the very least rob you for your Chinese takeaway. 
 

To quote Alan Partridge ‘only ever take the piss out of Christians, sometimes Jews, but never ever Muslims.’

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, spunko said:

Building on Green belt is outrageous, but so is building on any productive farmland, particularly Grade I or Grade II farmland. If anything I'd say it's even worse, but a lot of the people that spout the "hurr durr look at a map from above it's all GREEN!" bollocks never seem to appreciate where their food comes from. The nearly always live in suburbia, and get angry about Green belt destruction on their doorstep, but not the wider countryside. They are, in a way, the same as the rest of the NIMBYs they whinge about.

Even if land isnt being used for agriculture I'd still prefer it was used by wild life than being used for houses.

What's net immigration? 300,000 people a year? Or about 800 people a day.... that's about 200 houses needed a day just for net immigration... that's a lot of rabbits and squirrels losing their homes each day :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Great Guy said:

Even if land isnt being used for agriculture I'd still prefer it was used by wild life than being used for houses.

What's net immigration? 300,000 people a year? Or about 800 people a day.... that's about 200 houses needed a day just for net immigration... that's a lot of rabbits and squirrels losing their homes each day :(

Yep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Even if land isnt being used for agriculture I'd still prefer it was used by wild life than being used for houses.

What's net immigration? 300,000 people a year? Or about 800 people a day.... that's about 200 houses needed a day just for net immigration... that's a lot of rabbits and squirrels losing their homes each day :(

don't think the rabbits are worried about them building on flood plains

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I cant help thinking every single problem the country faces is made worse by mass immigration....

Some things I think are made worse by mass immigration include:

Building on greenbelt.

High rents.

Low wages.

Lack of jobs.

Traffic congestion.

Covid spreading in crowded houses.

Pressure on NHS and schools etc

Lack of taxpayers cash for public services.

Increased crime.

Terrorism.

Society becoming fractured.

Pollution.

 

Yeah, you can point to individual immigrants that are beneficial. However overall mass immigration is just shit for native Brits...

How come the media present the viewpoint that mass immigration is an unbelievable good while in reality it's just fucking shit for native Brits? 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Even if land isnt being used for agriculture I'd still prefer it was used by wild life than being used for houses.

What's net immigration? 300,000 people a year? Or about 800 people a day.... that's about 200 houses needed a day just for net immigration... that's a lot of rabbits and squirrels losing their homes each day :(

 

Fucking immigrants, shoot the lot of them

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, spunko said:

Building on Green belt is outrageous, but so is building on any productive farmland, particularly Grade I or Grade II farmland. If anything I'd say it's even worse, but a lot of the people that spout the "hurr durr look at a map from above it's all GREEN!" bollocks never seem to appreciate where their food comes from. The nearly always live in suburbia, and get angry about Green belt destruction on their doorstep, but not the wider countryside. They are, in a way, the same as the rest of the NIMBYs they whinge about.

That's you, isn't it? :Old: Or I may be confusing you with another poster, sorry. We have loads of NIMBYs on here, that I do know.

Anyway, the living proof that the UK is only overcrowded because it's incompetently run by crooks and has no laws protecting the citizen's rights to have amenities and infrastructure can be seen in Switzerland. Far less (buildable or agricultural) space per capita, but it feels more spacious and mostly not overrun.

It's not rocket science. In the UK the response to immigration is to allow slum landlords to pack them in to shitholes and sheds, while general property prices skyrocket and pretend it's not happening and add nothing to infrastructure, then wonder why the hospital is overrun and the streets are full of rough sleepers. In Switzerland they build real stuff that compensates the existing inhabitants of a commune that is housing immigrants(who are always mixed into the community, they avoid ghettos) It's not perfect, but it's not a complete shitshow like the UK either.

Anyway I'm certainly not defending mass immigration, there are lots of negative effects, but Britain does it particularly badly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

That's you, isn't it? :Old: Or I may be confusing you with another poster, sorry. We have loads of NIMBYs on here, that I do know.

Anyway, the living proof that the UK is only overcrowded because it's incompetently run by crooks and has no laws protecting the citizen's rights to have amenities and infrastructure can be seen in Switzerland. Far less (buildable or agricultural) space per capita, but it feels more spacious and mostly not overrun.

It's not rocket science. In the UK the response to immigration is to allow slum landlords to pack them in to shitholes and sheds, while general property prices skyrocket and pretend it's not happening and add nothing to infrastructure, then wonder why the hospital is overrun and the streets are full of rough sleepers. In Switzerland they build real stuff that compensates the existing inhabitants of a commune that is housing immigrants(who are always mixed into the community, they avoid ghettos) It's not perfect, but it's not a complete shitshow like the UK either.

Anyway I'm certainly not defending mass immigration, there are lots of negative effects, but Britain does it particularly badly.

Switzerland has half the population density of England though to be fair...

And I am not a NIMBY. I don't want slaveboxes anywhere, burn them down!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

No it doesn't, the density is much higher than the UK when you take into account that most of the land is vertical.

But conversely a lot of the UK isn't habitable either. Moors, woodland, FARMLAND, mountains, floodplains, etc etc. I don't think it's as clear cut to say that Switzerland is so much more difficult to build on. (I've never been there mind).

*should not be habitable, may be a better way of saying it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spunko said:

But conversely a lot of the UK isn't habitable either. Moors, woodland, FARMLAND, mountains, floodplains, etc etc. I don't think it's as clear cut to say that Switzerland is so much more difficult to build on. (I've never been there mind).

*should not be habitable, may be a better way of saying it...

Nah, sorry CBA to find the figures again but they're out there, I checked the last time this subject came up - no matter how you look at it, there's plenty of space in the UK, but it doesn't feel like it because everyone is forced to trail along the same rat runs between the overcrowded ratnests with no proper facilities, and half the rat runs are built all the way along as well so it looks like there's no countryside. It doesn't help that Brit apartments are always really shit and nuisance laws aren't enforced so everyone wants a detached house either. 

Take up @longtomsilveron his offer of paragliding coaching, he can give you a whole new perspective on the beautiful county of Kent and how spacious it really is! You'll also be able to spot all the migrant encampments in the woods! :)

Not that I'm advocating concreting over the countryside all over the place, you understand - but the UK could regain a huge amount of the quality of life that has been lost by shutting the immigration doors and building quality infrastructure for a solid 10 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...