DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Guest 3

Arrived today by second-class post, and everyone else in the street got one.

My complimentary copy of the Watchtower, and a letter from Naomi...

image.thumb.png.f140a17f8ab58798ad56a33caf8701fc.png

XYY

Just now, WorkingPoor said:

This group has been outlawed as a terrorist organisation by Russia.

I reckon Adolf beat them to it...

XYY

• Lol 1

MrLibertyRedux

I knew a girl at school who thought she was going on a date with a lad, no one knew he was a jovo, it turned out it was meet the family and go for a drive in the countryside.

The car broke down so they started walking to the nearest village to find a phone and got caught in a thunderstorm with no waterproofs and got drenched.

The mother knelt in the road and asked everyone to join her to say a prayer for the beautiful rain.

We laughed for a month.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

1 minute ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I knew a girl at school who thought she was going on a date with a lad, no one knew he was a jovo, it turned out it was meet the family and go for a drive in the countryside.

The car broke down so they started walking to the nearest village to find a phone and got caught in a thunderstorm with no waterproofs and got drenched.

The mother knelt in the road and asked everyone to join her to say a prayer for the beautiful rain.

We laughed for a month.

funnily enough, I got caught in a huge thunderstorm with my son, completely unprepared, no car.  There was only one building around - turned out to be a JV training centre for young adults.  Anyway, they were so nice, welcomed us in, made us tea and ran us back to town.  No attempts to preach.

They were genuinely nice people, from what I could see.

• Agree 7
  • Informative 2

18 minutes ago, honkydonkey said:

I’ve had some JWs at the door with their families and the wives are HOT! Considered attending based on that. 

Every time I see the groups of them out walking the streets there's always at least one of the wives that looks pure filth, even in their frumpy blouses and sensible below the knee skirts.

Edited by Royston
  • Agree 2

unregistered_guest
41 minutes ago, honkydonkey said:

I’ve had some JWs at the door with their families and the wives are HOT! Considered attending based on that. 

24 minutes ago, Royston said:

Every time I see the groups of them out walking the streets there's always at least one of the wives that looks pure filth, even in their frumpy blouses and sensible below the knee skirts.

Some of us have tried to steer @JoeDavola towards the churches in search of Evangelical hot totty, but he refuses to provide us with the vicarious pleasure we crave...

• Cheers 1

What I've genuinely never understood about Joho's, isn't it their belief that when Armageddon finally arrives there is only a limited number of places in heaven (144,000 I believe?)... so shouldn't they just be keeping it to themselves and keeping schtum about it rather than trying to recruit as many people as possible?

• Agree 6
  • Lol 3

3 minutes ago, Royston said:

What I've genuinely never understood about Joho's, isn't it their belief that when Armageddon finally arrives there is only a limited number of places in heaven (144,000 I believe?)... so shouldn't they just be keeping it to themselves and keeping schtum about it rather than trying to recruit as many people as possible?

No, there's 288,000.

You just have to go 12 weeks apart.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

unregistered_guest
27 minutes ago, wherebee said:

funnily enough, I got caught in a huge thunderstorm with my son, completely unprepared, no car.  There was only one building around - turned out to be a JV training centre for young adults.  Anyway, they were so nice, welcomed us in, made us tea and ran us back to town.  No attempts to preach.

St. Francis of Assisi made the same point to his followers. It's what you do that makes an impact, not what you say. By just being nice to you, they have affected you far more positively than thrusting some literature in your direction could ever do.

And yes, the vast majority of the rank and file will be genuine nice people, and they will have a story to share about how joining the organisation has helped them sort their shit out, given them a purpose ,improved their attitude and family relationships. And, yes, it is well worth your time asking them to share their story with you.

In SJW Clown World, where only sincerity matters, they represent an existential threat to cultural marxism because they tick the sincerity box; but promote a culture which is both fundamentally incompatible with but uncannily similar to the social climate our plastic totalitarian friends so earnestly desire.

The trouble is, they are sincerely wrong, and are being exploited by an organisation which has proven to be repeatedly wrong over its history. But that's another story for another post later today...

• Agree 9
  • Informative 1

hapax legomenon
16 minutes ago, Royston said:

144,000 go to heaven as the ruling class, everyone else who is a believer get to live for eternity on a paradise earth.

48 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

We laughed for a month.

Wonder if they were JWs as dating outside their religion is not allowed

• Informative 1

5 minutes ago, Stuey said:

No, there's 288,000.

You just have to go 12 weeks apart.

How does that work?

Won't everyone have been wiped out in the Armageddon? Or will that just be the first Armageddon and only be a partial Armageddon?.. and there'll be another one come along 12 weeks after the first?

A never ending string of Armageddons and new variant Armageddons.... All starting to sound strangely familiar!:Jumping:

1 hour ago, Royston said:

Same deal with the young wives of Hasidic Jews I used to see on the trains between London and Manchester. 

• Informative 1

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

The ones that knock on our door from time to time are also very pleasant. They offer you a leaflet, wish you nice day and leave with a smile even if you say no thanks. I have no issue what-so-ever with this method of trying to get people into your religion (other methods are available).

I happen to know one of them and they are indeed some of the nicest most caring people I have ever known. Religion is never mentioned and outside of the door knocking you would never know they are religious.

They also do the trick of door knocking with the hot wives, I have sometimes been tempted.....

MrLibertyRedux
2 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

144,000 go to heaven as the ruling class, everyone else who is a believer get to live for eternity on a paradise earth.

Wonder if they were JWs as dating outside their religion is not allowed

That may well be, but the lad in question, who was good looking to be honest, had his cock in pretty much anything with blood circulating all the way through six form.

Maybe there is some flexibility, or he just wasn't with the programme. The parents definitely were.

sarahbell

We used to get loads knocking.

Until one I knew said 'just ask them not to call again'

So I did. And apart from when they were too busy gassing and didn't check their book they never called again.

No birthdays though. Did that.

Put a blood donation sticker in the window too.

3 hours ago, honkydonkey said:

Typical. I get only the middle aged fat trouts with rosacea.

• Lol 1

The two JW's I've met have been extremely nice, genuine people.

Both ex communicated though which I thought strange.  One I think still had contact but a bit covert with their mum.

Also recipient of said handwritten note.  Must be a final reach out before Armageddon

WorkingPoor
53 minutes ago, invalid said:

The ones that knock on our door from time to time are also very pleasant. They offer you a leaflet, wish you nice day and leave with a smile even if you say no thanks. I have no issue what-so-ever with this method of trying to get people into your religion (other methods are available).

I happen to know one of them and they are indeed some of the nicest most caring people I have ever known. Religion is never mentioned and outside of the door knocking you would never know they are religious.

They also do the trick of door knocking with the hot wives, I have sometimes been tempted.....

You do know this group has been designated a Extremist organisation don't you? 

Their headquarters has been taken down by soviet security forces and their finances have been frozen. 

Russia Jehovah's Witnesses banned after they lose appeal

Jehovah's Witness pamphlets
image captionRussia's justice ministry argues that Jehovah's Witnesses pamphlets incite hatred

Russia's Supreme Court has ordered the disbanding of the Jehovah's Witnesses on Russian territory.

The ban came into effect after the court rejected an appeal by the religious group against a ruling in April which declared it to be extremist.

The justice ministry had argued that the group distributed pamphlets which incited hatred against other groups

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40635267

People praising up this group should peddle their hate somewhere else. 

Edited by WorkingPoor
  • Informative 1

WorkingPoor

Russia rules Jehovah's Witnesses 'on par with terrorists'

https://www.pri.org/stories/2019-02-08/russia-rules-jehovas-witnesses-par-terrorists

Dozens more caught in crackdown 

But Russia's latest falling-out with the West, triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea from Ukraine in 2014, spurred a more determined drive to push out "the enemy within."

With about 170,000 followers in Russia and 8 million worldwide, Jehovah's Witnesses are a Christian denomination known for door-to-door preaching, close Bible study, and rejection of military service and blood transfusions.

19 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Russia rules Jehovah's Witnesses 'on par with terrorists'

https://www.pri.org/stories/2019-02-08/russia-rules-jehovas-witnesses-par-terrorists

Dozens more caught in crackdown 

But Russia's latest falling-out with the West, triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea from Ukraine in 2014, spurred a more determined drive to push out "the enemy within."

With about 170,000 followers in Russia and 8 million worldwide, Jehovah's Witnesses are a Christian denomination known for door-to-door preaching, close Bible study, and rejection of military service and blood transfusions.

That's nothing,  Brennan has decreed libertarians as terrorists.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OYEZ6mO07iPY/

45 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40635267

People praising up this group should peddle their hate somewhere else. 

That's a rather strong, incorrect, unfounded and ironic accusation to make.

I can tell you now, the ones I know are genuine people. They don't just talk the talk, I know because of what they have done to help me personally, with no expection of reward and no other motive than to help.

It seems to me you have a chip on your shoulder for some reason and I don't see there can be a rational debate on this, so I'm not going to engage other than this final post on this subject.

• Agree 2