DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Are you having a larf?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going well.

Hope no-one minds me starting another thread with funny memes – being a bit old fashioned I‘m not keen on the one with all the F’s and C’s swearing in. Would be grateful if they could be left out

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, djames said:

Hope no-one minds me starting another thread with funny memes 

I wouldn't mind if some cunt actually did ever post some fucking funny ones.

But the vast majority of memes are all puerile childish shite - just like that knacker-bag of sad bollocks that you posted...

XYY

2 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

This is going well.

Entirely as expected.

OP, you're more that welcome but you can't dictate rule on a forum that has no rules, other than the law.

This place is only moderated by ability of the poster to take the backlash their posting receives.

You might want to try JW.org, they keep the swearing to a minimum.

26 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Entirely as expected.

OP, you're more that welcome but you can't dictate rule on a forum that has no rules, other than the law.

This place is only moderated by ability of the poster to take the backlash their posting receives.

You might want to try JW.org, they keep the swearing to a minimum.

I didn't see it as dictating. Was a polite request. 

One thread without F's and C's.

Never mind.

12 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I didn't see it as dictating. Was a polite request. 

One thread without F's and C's.

Never mind.

Problem is there aren’t any words that can accurately describe a thread of re-posted memes that aren’t expletives.

1 minute ago, GBDamo said:

Hence my, begrudging, lack of swearing. You can ask and some may respect that request but, here, really? Best of luck.

Well, it was started by a member that has only posted 12 times in over 2 years of membership. They probably won't bother again.

Not every thread needs to descend into calling each other Gay or swearing.

We're all annoyed by lockdown. The OP might have just felt the confidence to post, maybe after a shit day at work and now probably won't bother again.

Like you said though, maybe it's the wrong forum.

10 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Well, it was started by a member that has only posted 12 times in over 2 years of membership. They probably won't bother again.

We're all annoyed by lockdown. The OP might have just felt the confidence to post, maybe after a shit day at work and now probably won't bother again.

Like you said though, maybe it's the wrong forum.

Maybe just the wrong time, its a bit raw round here at the moment.

1 minute ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I guess like me the person enjoys the witty banter on here, but not the language some use. Don’t get me wrong, I can use it in certain situations, but not as punctuation. Don’t be disheartened @djames