DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

NHS trying to kill Polish man

Anyone heard about this? I cannot find any mainstream media uk articles. It is being covered up in the UK. Should be on BBC main news. 

Polish guy had heart attack. He died for an hour but the got him back. Nhs then wanted to switch him off despite him moving hands and trying to talk. His sister and mum in Poland have stopped this through courts and Poland sent an aircraft to collect him. All over news in Poland saying nhs are idiots and trying to kill him to get organs. He's 37.

1 hour ago, RJT1979 said:

Anyone heard about this? I cannot find any mainstream media uk articles. It is being covered up in the UK. Should be on BBC main news. 

Polish guy had heart attack. He died for an hour but the got him back. Nhs then wanted to switch him off despite him moving hands and trying to talk. His sister and mum in Poland have stopped this through courts and Poland sent an aircraft to collect him. All over news in Poland saying nhs are idiots and trying to kill him to get organs. He's 37.

I don't think you can be dead for an hour and come back. Sounds like bollocks. At the very least massively exaggerated.

Just now, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I expect he has tried spending a year dead for tax reasons but that isn't yet possible.

I'm sure it is. It's why proper vampires have big castles, and I am in an ex-council house.

21 hours ago, RJT1979 said:

Would really you want a 37yo Poles liver?

6 minutes ago, eight said:

I don't think you should be so modest. That is one crown you can wear with pride!

That's what I thought as well, but according to WHO we're far off the podium.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita#2016_WHO_data_for_Europe_and_OECD_(Organisation_for_Economic_Co-operation_and_Development)_countries