DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Over 100 Genders - BBC re-education - anyone name them

Asked my daughter how many genders there are ... she said 2.

Should i showed her a link to the BBC's home schooling video .... and apparently there are over 100. ( to which she said that is utterly ridiculous)

Now i know Male - Female are the only genders but for the sake of argument there  - homosexual - bisexual - transgender and i seem to remember pansexual (whatever that is, dont tell me i dont want to know)

Ali G's uncle was tri-sexual in that he'd try anything sexual.

Bestiality must presumable be in there.

So what the fuck are the other 90 odd, suggestions?

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2021/01/23/2109891970521583364/636x382_MP4_2109891970521583364.mp4

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle liked having sex outside, mainly on the edge of fields. He was hedgerowsexual.

My son is 12. Only yesterday evening he came to us to say that he’s getting really down with why there are so many options. He’s being taught all this shit at school and it’s doing his head in. He sai

People keep saying that gender is a social construct - I have just spent a few minutes looking at a few dictionaries - according to them, gender is the state of being male, female or neutral. You

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hancock said:

Should i showed her a link to the BBC's home schooling video .... and apparently there are over 100. ( to which she said that is utterly ridiculous)

Now i know Male - Female are the only genders but for the sake of argument there  - homosexual - bisexual - transgender and i seem to remember pansexual (whatever that is, dont tell me i dont want to know)

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2021/01/23/2109891970521583364/636x382_MP4_2109891970521583364.mp4

Gender bending is the new black. I had to do some online “training” to get back on the books of my wife’s company a few months ago. It was turbo charged wokeness. By the end of it I felt like gender bending myself. 

1 hour ago, Hancock said:

How can there be 100 genders ?

'Sexualities' aren't genders, surely?

or do I need re-education again?

Just Male and Female gender surely, and perhaps neither?, I guess someone can choose which to associate with irrespective of biological sex. So three 'genders', No?

There are two chromosomal sexes and a few chromosomal intersexes.

But how do we get 100 genders?

Edited by Hopeful

My son is 12. Only yesterday evening he came to us to say that he’s getting really down with why there are so many options. He’s being taught all this shit at school and it’s doing his head in. He said aren’t you either gay or straight?

He also noticed that those who do claim to be one of these spurious genders gets special treatment. 

we agreed it’s all a load of bollocks and Sam Smith is an attention seeking cunt. 

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Just Male and Female gender surely, and perhaps neither?, I guess someone can choose which to associate with irrespective of biological sex. So three 'genders', No?

I was about to ask that myself.

presumably there are 2 sexes, 100 genders, and X sexualities?

if we assume x = 100 (why not)

we have 2x100x100 possibilities, or 20,000 "types".

3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The bbc loves pushing gender bending.

4 minutes ago, Theboltonfury said:

My son is 12. Only yesterday evening he came to us to say that he’s getting really down with why there are so many options. He’s being taught all this shit at school and it’s doing his head in. He said aren’t you either gay or straight?

He also noticed that those who do claim to be one of these spurious genders gets special treatment. 

we agreed it’s all a load of bollocks and Sam Smith is an attention seeking cunt. 

See the second series of "Sex Education" on Netflix for details.

If I can be arsed (oops...), I will start a new thread in Stealth about this.

7 minutes ago, snaga said:

I was about to ask that myself.

presumably there are 2 sexes, 100 genders, and X sexualities?

if we assume x = 100 (why not)

we have 2x100x100 possibilities, or 20,000 "types".

I don't see how you can have 100 genders.

I can only envisage male, female and genderless, so perhaps 3

Sexualities are more: heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, but I've already run out of ideas with 4 and I couldn't tell you what pansexual is, I've just heard of it.

Sexes: male, female and intersex

I'm much happier with chromosomes.

Edited by Hopeful
6 minutes ago, Theboltonfury said:

My daughters best mate who is 10 told her she is bi-sexual. 

Does my fucken head in to hear my sweet innocent kid have to even know about this.

11 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

You sound confused about sexuality.:P

19 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Sex is biological, chromosomes and all that. Gender is a social construct, i.e. society determines certain roles, norms, behaviours etc on each sex. I guess then that there can indeed be numerous genders, it depends on the norms and traits that society bestows.  There can only be two sexes though.  

11 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I don't see how you can have 100 genders.

I can only envisage male, female and genderless, so perhaps 3

Sexualities are more: heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, but I've already run out of ideas with 4 and I couldn't tell you what pansexual is, I've just heard of it.

Sexes: male, female and intersex

I'm much happier with chromosomes.

Phwooooaaaaarrr.

image.thumb.jpeg.892bd46000ba1f255242f745a5c5d6d3.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Intersectional Politics. 

Each subculture of each protected characteristic needs to be further subdivided so they can be pitted against each other in a squabble for resources.

God forbid that they should work out they're being exploited by cynics with an eye on making off with far more than their fair share.