DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Joe Biden has surrounded himself with Jews in his administration, and his children have married Jews. Cameltoe Harris is married to a Jew and is bringing her children up as Jewish.

Watch this short video too :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/catholic-joe-or-jew-biden_bUdU9aNFzEvQNxo.html

and read this :

https://m.jpost.com/international/inauguration-day-all-the-ways-biden-and-harris-are-making-jewish-history-656025

Trump wasn't much better though. Quite how people can't see this, and keep going on about China, I'll never understand. It's not like I don't think the Chinese are trying to exert pressure and influence decisions made in the US, but if you're looking for external influences there's a direction you should be looking. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Biden has surrounded himself with Jews in his administration, and his children have married Jews. Cameltoe Harris is married to a Jew and is bringing her children up as Jewish. Watch this sho

I'm guessing it's to do with the huge influence they seem to have in respect of their relatively tiny numbers ?  They seem to be very adept at getting into positions of power are very important o

It's not just @Carl Fimble's worst nghtmare, it's mine and many others, and should be the nightmare of many more. It's reached a stage of being so in-your-face it beggars belief that people can't see

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Joe Biden has surrounded himself with Jews in his administration, and his children have married Jews. Cameltoe Harris is married to a Jew and is bringing her children up as Jewish.

Watch this short video too :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/catholic-joe-or-jew-biden_bUdU9aNFzEvQNxo.html

and read this :

https://m.jpost.com/international/inauguration-day-all-the-ways-biden-and-harris-are-making-jewish-history-656025

Trump wasn't much better though. Quite how people can't see this, and keep going on about China, I'll never understand. It's not like I don't think the Chinese are trying to exert pressure and influence decisions made in the US, but if you're looking for external influences there's a direction you should be looking. 

I guess that Joe must be as obsessed with Jews as you are. Perhaps in a different way, though.

Aren't Jewish Americans traditionally Democrat voters? In the recent election some Jewish groups came out in support of Trump, IIRC it caused ripples as they had a long record of voting for the Democrat candidates.

I suspect Biden has plenty of people from various other religions and none in the numerous posts he is filling. Isn't he a Catholic? If he meets the Pope this year will it mean that he is in the service of the Vatican? 

If the Pope succumbs to a surprisning shower accident in 2021 and Billy Crystal is, out of the blue, anointed as the Vicar of Rome then there might indeed be a Jewish conspiracy to run the world. But I, for one, would welcome Billy Crystal as Pope. Those Easter balcony blessings, at least, would never be dull again.

5 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

The veep seems to be a Baptist.

I checked the bios for his administration on wiki and the only Protestants I can see are black. The rest are predominantly Hispanic Catholics, Irish Catholics and Jews with a Taiwan Chinese and Indian as add ons. Odd given 43% of Americans are Protestant.

28 minutes ago, JohnThePessimist said:

As a Jesuit educated Catholic, I would like to reassure you that none of you have been put a list... we use spreadsheets now! :ph34r: 

Have you heard about the NGO's that are to be consulted to produce some of the lists the CIA/FBI are going after?

Edited by onlyme
33 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

I checked the bios for his administration on wiki and the only Protestants I can see are black. The rest are predominantly Hispanic Catholics, Irish Catholics and Jews with a Taiwan Chinese and Indian as add ons. Odd given 43% of Americans are Protestant.

really? I read somewhere he's packed his senior positions with jews

2 minutes ago, No One said:

really? I read somewhere he's packed his senior positions with jews

Wise move perhaps. 

Jews are very talented people. 

Without checking out of 500 Nobel prize winners about 300 have been from the Jewish faith. 

From that certain religion you dont seem to be allowed to mention?

Well a lot lot less.

20 minutes ago, dillinger said:

Wise move perhaps. 

Jews are very talented people. 

Without checking out of 500 Nobel prize winners about 300 have been from the Jewish faith. 

From that certain religion you dont seem to be allowed to mention?

Well a lot lot less.

There are loads and loads more super high IQ gentiles in the US (and world) than super high IQ Jews. So that's bollocks.