DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

You can take the woman out of smoggy land but you can’t take smoggy land out of the woman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought this was about steph mcgovern, today she made a shepherds pie out of beef mince with only flavourings being an oxo cube and bisto granules, no wonder the BBC let her go

I used to have family in Whitburn (a very quiet village just outside Sunderland), the local council started a programme to move problem families from the inner city to the village "so they had a chanc

Can anyone find her on Facebook we could message her and ask what she did 

Posted Images

Very light on details, vague warnings about "breaching the injunction could result in ..." So what has she actually done? What has the law actually achieved? Must be a slow news day 9_9 

It's not clear - did she travel from boro or was she living at Whitby? Seems odd to make a trip just to target Whitby. It sounds personal, esp the "inciting others to act in an antisocial manner in Whitby". 1 down, how many more to go ? :ph34r: 

Edited by Andersen
6 minutes ago, Andersen said:

Very light on details, vague warnings about "breaching the injunction could result in ..." So what has she actually done? What has the law actually achieved? Must be a slow news day 9_9 

It's not clear - did she travel from boro or was she living at Whitby? Seems odd to make a trip just to target Whitby. It sounds personal, esp the "inciting others to act in an antisocial manner in Whitby". 1 down, how many more to go ? :ph34r: 

Living in Whitby, originally from smoggy land and being the neighbour from hell apparently. As you say, very short on detail. 

fwit, smoggy has been rehousing a lot of their feral, unemployable in the town. One new estate , with a mix of social and private housing is apparently like the wild west, including shots fired.  

23 minutes ago, One percent said:

fwit, smoggy has been rehousing a lot of their feral, unemployable in the town.

I used to have family in Whitburn (a very quiet village just outside Sunderland), the local council started a programme to move problem families from the inner city to the village "so they had a chance at a better life". Only the council were surprised when crime & antisocial behaviour went thro' the roof. That was when my folks started locking the doors even when they were indoors during the day - after decades of not bothering about security. So much for a quiet retirement in the village they knew and felt safe in :PissedOff: 

I'm starting to see why you're not so keen on the folk from a few miles down the road O.o

7 minutes ago, Andersen said:

I used to have family in Whitburn (a very quiet village just outside Sunderland), the local council started a programme to move problem families from the inner city to the village "so they had a chance at a better life". Only the council were surprised when crime & antisocial behaviour went thro' the roof. That was when my folks started locking the doors even when they were indoors during the day - after decades of not bothering about security. So much for a quiet retirement in the village they knew and felt safe in :PissedOff: 

I'm starting to see why you're not so keen on the folk from a few miles down the road O.o

They have been importing lots from smoggy land for the last few years. Petty crime is through the roof here too.  That and the vomit rocket depositing them in the town for their pub crawls. 

17 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

thought this was about steph mcgovern, today she made a shepherds pie out of beef mince with only flavourings being an oxo cube and bisto granules, no wonder the BBC let her go

Is she actually still doing that gawd awful show with no viewers?  

3 hours ago, One percent said:

Completely feral. I’ve not come across such draconian action on the part of pld / local authority before, so must have been horrendous for her neighbours 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/woman-banned-whitby-causing-many-19694426?fbclid=IwAR1P8nEFb5M-gwerJWRwl05CBqQXqqnAwcDpZSGtdEieCT-Pk9LrbVuA54Y

Luckily we have @Ina and @The XYY Man to testify that it's not you! 

:P

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Is she actually still doing that gawd awful show with no viewers?  

yup, she's the only person allowed to taste the food cooked every day by the poor chef - ooh that's poncy, I don't like parsley,  you're not adding basil, what's fennel - you couldn't make it up. Other half watches it.

she was off last week and Harry Hill and Helen Skelton stood in, Helen was superb, very nice girl and a good looker too

2 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

yup, she's the only person allowed to taste the food cooked every day by the poor chef - ooh that's poncy, I don't like parsley,  you're not adding basil, what's fennel - you couldn't make it up. Other half watches it.

she was off last week and Harry Hill and Helen Skelton stood in, Helen was superb, very nice girl and a good looker too

Ah, the one viewer. 

22 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

Helen is great.

No herbs in the shepherd's pie at all? No bay leaf or anything?

They should try and make South Bank less shit rather than move people who are irredeemably damaged to other areas. Plenty of space as they seem to have knocked half of it down. Presumably there used to be lots of jobs nearby, 50 years ago.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Dunno but i agree with him. 

I'm sure you'll not be surprised to learn that I don't.

You live in a place that relies on tourists to support the local economy - but you only want "nice" tourists to visit. Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

Besides, once you include their court fines, the scumbags probably spend five times more than the nice ones do...

XYY

They're a classy lot up that way:

A woman recorded on CCTV giving her boyfriend a blow job in Domino’s after ordering a stuffed crust pizza says being caught hasn’t put them off having sex in public. After footage of their Daniella Hirst, 28, and Craig Smith, 31 went viral, the couple boast: ‘We love having sex in weird places.’ Footage captured in a branch of Domino’s reportedly shows Daniella on her knees performing a sex act on Smith, before he tugs down her trousers and starts thrusting from behind.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2017/02/28/woman-caught-giving-man-blow-job-in-dominos-says-it-hasnt-put-her-off-public-sex-6479385/?ito=cbshare