DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Shadow Defence Secretary Lisa Nandy has suggested replacing our armed forces with a 'gender-balanced', 'ethnically-diverse' peace corps who would seek conflict resolution via non-violent means. Soldiering will take a back seat to health and aid work, and the world will be nice and pink and fluffy. This is right up there with Corbyns nuclear submarines without the nuke deterrent.

As is to be expected from the party of salt-of-the-earth working class Britons, Nandy is the daughter of a middle class marxist academic from India. She followed the time honoured working class tradition of a degree in politics, followed by jobs as a Labour party researcher, and advising charities on asylum for economic migrants child refugees. Who else could be better qualified to be the nation's Defense Secretary.

We Got a Problem skewers this better than I could. Dosbodders go to town...

Edited by Miner Willy
atrocious spelling

They could form operation meat shield  so the real troops have more time to get ready.would be like the scene in the man who would be king where the warring factions stop fighting when the holy man appears.I think something similar happened in the quatermass tv series has well.ring stone round .

Edited by stokiescum

There's been loads about this over the last couple of years (luckily I've only been on the periphery, as there's only so much one can take).  A pile of 'usual suspects' have been on the warpath* for a while now, and have firmly got the armed forces in their sights.  These people seem to be unable to see neither what the armed forces are for,  nor the job that they end up doing.

Eventually we're going to have to need our armed forces again, at which point these pointless people will be screaming and pushing themselves to the front to be 'saved first'.

[* ha!]

Edited by dgul
Never apologise, never explain.
23 hours ago, Miner Willy said:

Shadow Defence Secretary Lisa Nandy has suggested replacing our armed forces with a 'gender-balanced', 'ethnically-diverse' peace corps who would seek conflict resolution via non-violent means. Soldiering will take a back seat to health and aid work, and the world will be nice and pink and fluffy. This is right up there with Corbyns nuclear submarines without the nuke deterrent.

As is to be expected from the party of salt-of-the-earth working class Britons, Nandy is the daughter of a middle class marxist academic from India. She followed the time honoured working class tradition of a degree in politics, followed by jobs as a Labour party researcher, and advising charities on asylum for economic migrants child refugees. Who else could be better qualified to be the nation's Defense Secretary.

We Got a Problem skewers this better than I could. Dosbodders go to town...

In the interest of journalistic accuracy, I'd like to correct my earlier post to state that Lisa Nandy is in fact the Shadow Foreign Secretary and not the Shadow Defense Secretary. Phew! Disaster averted!

My faith in Labour is restored. It's heartening to know that Stormzy fan Sir Kier would never consider somebody so woefully underqualified for such a senior cabinet position.

12 hours ago, Hancock said:

Im not so sure, do hope to be out the country by then though.

But if not, no matter who is in charge i'll continue to keep my income at tax threshold so im not sponsoring their destruction..

Ah, I see.

Yet another DOSBODS tax dodger claiming some pseudo moral high-ground for avoiding his share of the bill.

Wherever you move to in the world, you will be taxed. At least in the UK, the AK-47 in your face is only implied - and is not likely to become a reality...

XYY

2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Ah, I see.

Yet another DOSBODS tax dodger claiming some pseudo moral high-ground for avoiding his share of the bill.

Wherever you move to in the world, you will be taxed. At least in the UK, the AK-47 in your face is only implied - and is not likely to become a reality...

XYY

I don't dodge tax i pay myself tax threshold and stick the rest in a SIPP. I paid a NI tax bill only yesterday, drive circa 15000 miles a year so pay tax on that etc etc...

Why the fuck would i want to give money to a govt. who thinks its OK to price me out of buying a simple house to raise my kid. I hope the country burns, i want anarchy to end what this nation has become.

We might not get the AK47, but we get the equivalent of the Chinese water torture.

3 hours ago, Hancock said:

I don't dodge tax i pay myself tax threshold and stick the rest in a SIPP. I paid a NI tax bill only yesterday, drive circa 15000 miles a year so pay tax on that etc etc...

Why the fuck would i want to give money to a govt. who thinks its OK to price me out of buying a simple house to raise my kid. I hope the country burns, i want anarchy to end what this nation has become.

We might not get the AK47, but we get the equivalent of the Chinese water torture.

Nobody wants to pay the government anything.

But you and many other smarmy cunts on here like nothing more than rubbing the non payment of taxes in the face of every fucker who is on PAYE.

Tax dodging bunch of bastards...

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Nobody wants to pay the government anything.

But you and many other smarmy cunts on here like nothing more than rubbing the non payment of taxes in the face of every fucker who is on PAYE.

Tax dodging bunch of bastards...

XYY

I presume you've put some of your PAYE earnings into a pension, thus avoiding tax. That also makes you a tax avoiding cunt.

I'd be a fucken idiot to pay the govt thousands of pounds when i legally don't have to, when i can put it away for my future so i don't have to rely on Boris or Kier or whichever cunt is in charge of this shite nation.

5 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I presume you've put some of your PAYE earnings into a pension, thus avoiding tax. That also makes you a tax avoiding cunt.

I'd be a fucken idiot to pay the govt thousands of pounds when i legally don't have to, when i can put it away for my future so i don't have to rely on Boris or Kier or whichever cunt is in charge of this shite nation.

You presume wrong.

Pay your taxes you Robert Maxwell cunt...

XYY