DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I've only seen a couple of things but it looks like something is going on in the Netherlands. As I say, I've not much to go on, check these videos out though :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/riots-and-lootings-in-several-cities-in-netherlands_wjBHSqHYpU6tm8o.html

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/netherlands-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-they-039-re-literally-blowing-up-bridges_EYNk1GYGpNBqm19.html

Anyone got any more info?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, Hitler rolled over them in a day and their 'resistance' ended up with more Nazis than resistors in it. Some warrior gene. Bunch oversized mongs with an overly high opinion of themselves. 

Europe's been toast for years. It went up a notch in 2016 when 2 million Africans walked from Greece to Berlin, an invasion by any other name, this is just the beginning. 

Fighting talk! "Why's it taken so long? And where are the riots here? I'm not going to start one, but I'd join one. I can't think of any moral or ethical system that asserts that people should

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dave Beans said:

I also know that a lot of young people especially, were upset that fireworks were banned over new years eve.  Its a big thing over there... Whether that's related...

Fireworks ban resulted in fewer injuries but '400 is still too many' - DutchNews.nl

Covid: Dutch curfew riots rage for third night - BBC News

I was over there one year for St Nicholas celebrations. I was like why is everyone blacked up! It’s zwarte piet!

14 minutes ago, ccc said:

Watch to the end. Dutch police now using what look to be football hooligans with batons. O.o

This video has then described as "Romeo's" or young inexperienced police officers (according to the text at the start of the video anyway) :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/undercover-feds-romeos-netherlands-2021_xMnEqEqUiRjjJWW.html

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the bit in brackets

Not sure if this is connected, I suspect it is though- short video of a woman with a bloodied face, from being hit by a police water cannon, presumably she fell as a result, and the water isn't so high pressure that it would open up her skin like that :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/netherlands-aftermath-of-a-women-being-hit-in-the-face-with-a-water-cannon_qKH6d7zFOfOu3ZY.html

8 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Not sure if this is connected, I suspect it is though- short video of a woman with a bloodied face, from being hit by a police water cannon, presumably she fell as a result, and the water isn't so high pressure that it would open up her skin like that :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/netherlands-aftermath-of-a-women-being-hit-in-the-face-with-a-water-cannon_qKH6d7zFOfOu3ZY.html

This vid shows her being hit by the blast of water - it certainly ain't no water pistol. The contributor says it happened during an anti-lockdown protest. The vid's 23 seconds. 

Edited by Gordie Lastchance
47 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I've only seen a couple of things but it looks like something is going on in the Netherlands. As I say, I've not much to go on, check these videos out though :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/riots-and-lootings-in-several-cities-in-netherlands_wjBHSqHYpU6tm8o.html

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/netherlands-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-they-039-re-literally-blowing-up-bridges_EYNk1GYGpNBqm19.html

Anyone got any more info?

The second video of the blowing up of a foot bridge is ridiculous

The comment posted with that tweet is O wacht........ze horen bij team Rutte i.e. "Oh look, they belong to Team Rutte", the PM who just resigned (right wing). Probably some whinging leftie... But imo it's a common miconception that most Dutch people are libtards; Rutte and Fortuyn before him have had much more success over there, compared with the 'right wing' here.

The 'black bloc' was a great idea until the police decided it was very easy to mimic it in their plain clothes. Now whenever I see a pack of rioters wearing black I just assume plain clothed officers... :S

If/when there are protests like that here and DOSBODers are considering going, I would say don't wear all black.

29 minutes ago, DocH said:

Who is doing it?

Hopefully all the young Dutch people, of any political persuasion, opposed to lockdown and their outlooks being ruined by goverment decree for no reason. I am sure that we will be told by the MSM that it's a bunch of "anarchists", "fascists", "extreme right wingers" or "migrants" though.

The boomers will lap it up, those selfish young people spreading the plague.

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Not as bad as France, curfew starts at 6.00pm, according to a  mate of mine O.o

Macron has defeated the Gilets Jeunes, apparently

Nah. Give it a month and let's see how France looks, if the Dutch carry on like this, it'll create a ripple effect. I have long suspected it has been going on for months anyway, but now the MSM are loosely reporting it.

Saying that, I suspect the French are in receipt of huge bennies/furlough too. Probably even more generous than ours.