• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spygirl

Shock!!!!! Paul Burrell is gay

More like one in thirty based upon people I've known and worked with but maybe the numbers in TV lift that up a bit.

I feel sorry for the wife, although how could she not have known when everyone else immediately clocked him?

Michael Barrymore was a surprise (to me at least), ditto George Michael. But Paul Burrell? Pur-lease.

Frank I don't really know how many people are gay! It's not a problem for me! I just need to know whether you are "nice", or can do the job! And are you a good beer buddy!

Did you enjoy "Entering Britain's Strongest Man"?

I just saw the innuendo, and had to go for it!O.o

5 minutes ago, dgul said:

Not him, the other one.  Burrell just watched.

Ah, I understand now  B|

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Frank I don't really know how many people are gay! It's not a problem for me! I just need to know whether you are "nice", or can do the job! And are you a good beer buddy!

Did you enjoy "Entering Britain's Strongest Man"?

I just saw the innuendo, and had to go for it!O.o

I read that as another kind of buddy.  :o  whatever floats your boat Admiral 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Ah, I understand now  B|

I read that as another kind of buddy.  :o  whatever floats your boat Admiral 

Our piano trebuchets are primed! I imagine you are the only lady officer aboard the HMS Saveloy!

52 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Apparently he (allegedly) had a gay orgy on the Royal Yacht Britannia. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4291710/Paul-Burrell-involved-gay-orgy-Yacht-Britannia.html

In that case it is a terribly sad case of a gay person feeling the need to try to be straight so that they could fit in*.  I'm happier** that we live in an age where gay people can just be gay.

[* fnarr fnarr]

[** but not gayier]

55 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Is he? 

Or is he just running out of stories to flog to the media now that interest in Di is waning and wants to recentre the limelight?

Sorry, but the man's a red-top tart of the very first order. 

Being gay isn't enough to get you into the limelight these days.  He'd have to go get a sex change for that, and even then you'd only get to page 7.

Allegedly the queen made him marry a woman to try to cure his homosexuality or lose his job.  He made those claims in the 90s if you Google it.

Why there isn't more furore over this I'm not sure. Oh wait I am.. because most of the media and population fawn over the old hag as if she can't put a foot wrong.

7 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Allegedly the queen made him marry a woman to try to cure his homosexuality or lose his job.  He made those claims in the 90s if you Google it.

Why there isn't more furore over this I'm not sure. Oh wait I am.. because most of the media and population fawn over the old hag as if she can't put a foot wrong.

They supposedly actively recruit homosexual palace staff. I'm pretty sure Burrell never says anything he isn't supposed to. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't their inside man at Kensington Palace.

3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

They supposedly actively recruit homosexual palace staff. I'm pretty sure Burrell never says anything he isn't supposed to. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't their inside man at Kensington Palace.

Interesting. Care to expand?  

26 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Or, ... she didnt.

I doubt the Queen cares much about the plebian staff members.

16 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I think Burrell just spouts out sh1t.

Dont care about the Royals.

Care less about the domestics.

28 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Or, ... she didnt.

I doubt the Queen cares much about the plebian staff members.

I think Burrell just spouts out sh1t.

Dont care about the Royals.

Care less about the domestics.

Agreed it's clouded by the fact he's completely unreliable and a proven liar. What a web of deceit!

Certain professions have always attracted a large number of gay men because they provide a supportive environment.

Offhand this would be: catering, entertainment, domestic staff, hotel staff, tailoring.

I wouldn't be surprised (or remotely bothered) if the majority of the current male royal household staff was gay.

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Certain professions have always attracted a large number of gay men because they provide a supportive environment.

Offhand this would be: catering, entertainment, domestic staff, hotel staff, tailoring.

I wouldn't be surprised (or remotely bothered) if the majority of the current male royal household staff was gay.

And the Army - full of blokes. Company of men and all that.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm not convinced by that, Merchant Navy maybe but the army isn't very supportive generally so I don't see why they would make an exception for gay men.

Oh its an on going joke I have with my brother.

I tell him he should have done something a bit more manly - like light musical entertainment.