DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Aung San Suu Kyi Rohingya Thread

Guardian is tying itself in knots in this article as 'shadowy groups' of armed insurgents commonly known as mussie terror merchants atack police posts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/25/rohingya-militants-blamed-as-attack-on-myanmar-border-kills-12

5168.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Now darling of the left wing SJW class Aung San Suu Kyi country of Buddhists Burma/Myanmar is having to protect itself they literally don't know how to phrase their article.

It appears that a previously unknown militant group has emerged since last October under the banner of the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (Arsa) and is operating from the May Yu mountain range bordering Bangladesh with the group being funded and trained from abroad.

Bangladesh Muslim +83%

Myanmar/Burma Buddhist 90%

Quite obviously Myanmar has a problem that needs addressing before it gets out of hand.

Note the posters held by the monks say 'INGOs get out' , 'we don't need terrorist supporter group'.

18 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

Bangladesh  Muslim +83%

Edited by Chewing Grass
International Non Governmental Organisations Get Out
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just muslims doing what muslims do.... Normally it's looking the other way and saying it's nothing to do with us. Source :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_insurgency_in_Western_Mya

They have an interchangeable meme. Handover from sad face/hushed tone presenter to correspondent Softly spoken voiceover footage of crying babies, distraught Mothers, anguished Fathers, star

Aung San Suu Kyi is doing what a proper political figurehead should be doing: disregarding all the shit from globalist shills and letting the military get on with necessary work expelling the violent

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It's ongoing.  So I want the ideology that is perpetuating a coninuous round of terror attacks to lose to the ideology that will happily sit within its own borders, trade, and invite in tourists.

Most people of all religions want a job/shelter/security/education. I've met quite a few Islamic folk who are as peed off with this as anyone. Then again, I am hardly likely to get into a "radical" mosque.

Just now, MrPin said:

Most people of all religions want a job/shelter/security/education. I've met quite a few Islamic folk who are as peed off with this as anyone. Then again, I am hardly likely to get into a "radical" mosque.

Or meet in your ordinary course of business those sunni muslims who hate westerners enough to want to mutilate their bodies.

The insurgents in that conflict are going to be like those, not like the reasonable muslims with whom you or I have dealt.

3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Yeah, we're always getting told that "most Muslims are peaceful". However the peaceful ones seem unable to control the extremists in their community.

If there are so many peaceful Muslims why are so many Muslim countries so violent?

Because there is no leadership and it was born out of the dark ages, collapse of empires and violence.

The Catholic Church has a Pope, Buddhist have the Dalai Lama, Hinduism is not a religion but a group of people who follow like minded practices and accepts that.

The problem with Islam is it is a perpetual competition for who is the biggest baddest twat and therefore the best Muslim.

That is why they hate all non-mulsims and each other.

So let's think about this:

Muslims cant get on with Buddhists in Burma.

Muslims cant get on with Hindus in India.

Muslims cant get on with Jews in Israel.

Muslims cant get on with Christians/ atheists in Europe.

But yeah, always the West's fault when Muslim terrorists attack us because of the Crusades and stuff.

6 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

The problem with Islam is it is a perpetual competition for who is the biggest baddest twat and therefore the best Muslim.

yeah, whenever you get a bunch of Muslims that try to soften the message in the Koran they will get killed by the hardliners. it's really hard to see a peaceful way forward.

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Because there is no leadership and it was born out of the dark ages, collapse of empires and violence.

The Catholic Church has a Pope, Buddhist have the Dalai Lama, Hinduism is not a religion but a group of people who follow like minded practices and accepts that.

That is why they hate all non-mulsims and each other.

Key point that 'and each other' and I'm not just talking sunni v shia. It is perpetual competition, to see who is the baddest in terms of both willing to kill and willing to die

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

MSM pushing their pro-Rohingya narrative hard on this now.

Why ?

I think the MSM love this story as it paints Muslims as the victims. We all know that the ceaseless terrorist attacks/ grooming are starting to make everyday Europeans hate Muslims. This story is being used by the MSM to make us hate Muslims less.

It could backfire.. we can see that this story is getting more airtime than it really deserves. People hate being treated like they are stupid and will hate the message being stuffed down their throats.

It will backfire as most people are getting hardened to this sort of stuff and to be quite frank couldn't care less any more.

The problem is the language they use, in particular the word flee, it was the same with the Indian stuff about partition with Mussies fleeing west and Hindus moving east.

So the Rohingyas are moving back to Bangladesh from whence they moved originally, big deal.

I'm pissed of with MSM smug self righteousness.

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

I thought that they really could wear the mantle of being the religion of peace. 

My wife is Chinese and follows Buddhism (but about as much as most Brits follow Christianity). She does say that the organised element of the religion has a vicious streak to it - know your place type of thing.

As my previous post - they can out-bully the amateur bullies.

Edited by OurDayWillCome