DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

An apt title. Following my teams meeting I’ve got social services visiting next week . Been visited by the kids social worker  last night who rang tonight at 2130 asking if she had lost a key down the back of my sofa my x was here and was mouthing at me wtf.apparently the call to the mother of my kids well the other 4 was most interesting lol.still everything I said matched up with what I said .now what I’m a bit pissed off about is fostering a adoption want to go through my online banking wtaf.the x is she ain’t surpose to be ringing u at2130 that’s unprofessional cough

8C789244-E4AB-4B0D-9023-8CC665B674A4.png

Edited by stokiescum
7 hours ago, Rare Bear said:

O'Leary of Ryanair fame owned a taxi in Dublin for a while so he could use bus lanes. 

He was stopped after a while.

I’ll see your O’Leary with a taxi ........ and raise you an ‘Edmonds with a bus (and taxi)’.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7870727/noel-edmonds-breaking-law-beat-traffic/amp/

7E81D9DB-83CA-400C-A501-4DE19E384C7E.thumb.jpeg.2f35f5a98e362b535e5bbef9006c43bd.jpeg

Edited by Vendetta
9 hours ago, stokiescum said:

An apt title. Following my teams meeting I’ve got social services visiting next week . Been visited by the kids social worker  last night who rang tonight at 2130 asking if she had lost a key down the back of my sofa my x was here and was mouthing at me wtf.apparently the call to the mother of my kids well the other 4 was most interesting lol.still everything I said matched up with what I said .now what I’m a bit pissed off about is fostering a adoption want to go through my online banking wtaf.the x is she ain’t surpose to be ringing u at2130 that’s unprofessional cough

Musn't.... Dial...... Number.....07884.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2021 at 23:50, Libspero said:

Absolute credit for the sheer brass neck of it..  could have been woven beautifully into a Bottom script.

Note that they've only seized it and fined him because the driver was disqualified and wanted/on the run ... thus it was uninsured = seizure ... AFAICT.

So when/where is it up for sale by rozzers [asking for a freind]?

On 27/01/2021 at 23:38, stokiescum said:

Hold on stokie... What was the social worker doing to lose a key down your sofaxD

Your suave smoothness knows no bounds.  In this case she'd already invited herself into the Casanova's den.  The fact that it was, to her at least, in a professional capacity is irrelevant.

Think it you've got a modicum of first aid skills it's not the worst idea to set yourself up as a ambulance man for hire.

First step is buy an ambulance, then basically sell yourself to the highest bidder ie private sporting events etc where it's a legal requirement to have one or at least first aiders on stand by.

I've helped out before with someone but they didn't do for profit, although had worked with a few that were more avarious.

Wonder if anyone does the organ transplant stuff.  I think it's mainly on motor bikes but definitely they are driven by car too.  Could be a good way to get some blue lights fitted legally on your motor.