DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Snowman Killer caught

The way this was told on the radio yesterday I assumed the little girl was making the snowman when big bad binman strolled over and knocked its head off. Arsehole thing to do I thought, sackable offence? Not really. Now I see what happened with my eyes, I can't understand the fuss. World's gone mad!

Arsehole, an an immature one at that. It's the sort of thing I'd imagine a drunk student doing on the way home from a night out (when we were allowed to go to pubs).

It's not his, and was almost certainly the work of a little kid, who will have been upset to see it destroyed in the morning.

I just wish they would enforce all laws like that, though I reckon a warning would probably have been more appropriate. Maybe he was on his last warning already, in which case fuck him. 

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Arsehole, an an immature one at that. It's the sort of thing I'd imagine a drunk student doing on the way home from a night out (when we were allowed to go to pubs).

Everyone used to end up with a road cone, and one of those yellow oil lamps.

59 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Everyone used to end up with a road cone, and one of those yellow oil lamps.

Not only that!

I have a poster from a university noticeboard that I acquired.

It is from Southampton City Council, detailing the cost of stolen roadworks and signage each year and asking students not to continue doing so.

1 minute ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Not only that!

It is from Southampton City Council, detailing the cost of stolen roadworks and signage each year and asking students not to continue doing so.

I know, but it's just so tempting after a few beers. It is stupid, and I'll bet a few mopeds crashed into unlit skips.o.O

15 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Not only that!

Ah yes. Those evenings when you go back to someone's room for a coffee and discover half a roadworks set up flashing away.

As kids we built a snowman at the end of our street (a cul-de-sac). It then froze solid.

One of the miserable old shits (a bank manager if I remember correctly) who lived there decided he'd flatten it by driving his car into it. 

He had to wait 2 days for the recovery truck to get up the street to take the wreckage away.

29 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Last week me and my daughter built a snowman on our front lawn. Within 15 minutes of going inside it was smashed to pieces. I checked the CCTV and a scrotum was literally kicking the dog shit out of it - really violent, serious pent-up anger. Some people are just cunts.

Booby-trapped by dogshit - clever

32 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Last week me and my daughter built a snowman on our front lawn. Within 15 minutes of going inside it was smashed to pieces. I checked the CCTV and a scrotum was literally kicking the dog shit out of it - really violent, serious pent-up anger. Some people are just cunts.

We built one and it lasted over a week - we called him melty. Although by the 8th day there wasn't much of him left and the little girl across the road started hitting him with a stick. Finished him off.