DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Tracking mRNA vaccines and autoimmune disease

tlc

Dolores Cahill repeats that mRNA vaccines aren't safe, will cause death and disease through autoimmune disease in the video below. "I wouldn't take it for 10 million and if someone forced it on me I'd regard it as attempted murder." @2:18

Dolores and Catherine Austin Fitts discuss the current situation.

Bitchute link for when the above disappears

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JSlyEFBwEaCo/

Dr Gregory Michael the Florida doctor who died after taking the fizher brew died of a rare autoimmune disease.

A poster noticed that Gibraltar had no deaths all year then after vaccine rollout 70 deaths

VACCINE WHISTLEBLOWER: VACCINE IS KILLING THE ELDERLY

Edited by spunko
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 4

39-year-old nurse aide dies ‘within 48 hours’ of receiving mandated COVID-19 shot

A 39-year-old woman with no known comorbidities died unexpectedly in northern Ohio within 48 hours of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, which was reportedly required by her employer.

Janet L. Moore, a nurse aide at Admirals Pointe Nursing Home (APNH) in Huron, was found unresponsive in her car outside her apartment complex on December 31 around 8:00 p.m

• Informative 1

InLikeFlynn
26 minutes ago, invalid said:

I'm not saying I think the mRNA vaccines will trigger auto immune diseases, just that I don't feel confident that it will not.

Can you prove that water doesn't cause auto-immune disease? What about milk? salt? sugar?

Having a vague sensation about something doesn't make it true.

• Agree 1

Just now, InLikeFlynn said:

Can you prove that water doesn't cause auto-immune disease? What about milk? salt? sugar?

No, I can't.

I think I know what triggered mine, but will never know for sure.

4 minutes ago, InLikeFlynn said:

Can you say that a mRNA vaccine will not cause auto immune disease?

Not being flippant, genuine question and genuinely interested in your thoughts given your background.

• Agree 6

sarahbell
37 minutes ago, invalid said:

Yes, exactly. MSM are focused on the short term side effects - sore arm, feeling tired for a day or two. Who cares if you feel a bit rough after a jab for a day or two?

I'm more interested in side effects that are years, perhaps decades down the line. Especially for the younger generations who are most likely to be effected.

Autoimmune disease is one of my concerns. I already have an autoimmune disease, so for me personally, I don't want to make it worse. For others without auto immune disease, will it trigger one?

I'm not saying I think the mRNA vaccines will trigger auto immune diseases, just that I don't feel confident that it will not.

Many auto immune diseases come on later in life 30s to 50s being the age for many, it may be decades before we know.

Plenty of diseases to choose from, I have four from the following list of over 100. Once you have one auto immune disease there is a tendancy to get others.

https://www.aarda.org/diseaselist/

Great list.

I have one. Have considered the possibility of having at least one other from the list though.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, invalid said:

Yes, exactly. MSM are focused on the short term side effects - sore arm, feeling tired for a day or two. Who cares if you feel a bit rough after a jab for a day or two?

I'm more interested in side effects that are years, perhaps decades down the line. Especially for the younger generations who are most likely to be effected.

Exactly. We all know this vaccine deployment has been rushed out (because the fake 40-ct rt-PCR tests are producing unlimited fake "cases" and fake "deaths") so this justifies that the normal 10-year whatever it is vaccine safety testing cycle can be disregarded.  

• Agree 5

I’ve read many reports from various sources over the years about the rise of autoimmune disease in the population.

My personal opinion is that the cause is the alarming development and increase in use of man made chemicals. Of course perhaps these conditions have always been around and not diagnosed? Very few people had asthma, IBS, coeliac, MS etc etc etc......when I was growing up and an early adult....if it was common I never heard about it.

For many years I’ve tried, as best I can, to avoid man made chemicals but it’s impossible.

I have no wish to have the Covid vaccination. Personally I’ve had erythema nodosum when younger and can’t be prescribed camazepam and similar prescription drugs due to reactions in close family, one was in ICU with the severe and life threatening Steven Johnson syndrome.

I’ve been accused of being selfish for saying I won’t be having a Covid vaccination but I prefer to assess my own risk and decide what’s best for me.

The new vaccinations are, in my opinion, just another step in pumping human bodies full of man made chemicals with unknown consequences in future years.

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 1

55 minutes ago, InLikeFlynn said:

She's bonkers. I'm a retired molecular biologist: most of what she's saying is completely untrue. I'm afraid I treat these frothy-mouthed anti-vaxxers much the same way as I treat flat-earthers or creationists.

Why are the manufacturers not liable for any damages?

I'm not vaccine manufacturer.  (Or a molecular biologist).  So if I kill someone at work, I am in big trouble. 

Edited by Loki
  • Agree 5

Hail the Tripod
1 hour ago, InLikeFlynn said:

Milk certainly can. 

• Agree 2

Democorruptcy
4 hours ago, Malthus said:

I’m still alive more than a week after the Pfizer jab 👍

We know, we have hacked into their system and are monitoring your movements via the chip they implanted. Have you always gone to the toilet as much as this, or has the vaccine made you thirsty so you are drinking more?

• Lol 5

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Milk certainly can. 

Every day is a school day.

From a quick search, one of many:

https://nutritionstudies.org/autoimmune-disease-genes-infection-environment-gut/

What about nutrition? It turns out that there’s a striking correlation between a population’s milk consumption and how much multiple sclerosis is in the population[17]. The more cow’s milk, the more multiple sclerosis.

Molecular mimicry may be playing a role. Multiple sclerosis is a disease of damage to the nerve sheaths, the important covering to our nerve cells. It turns out that there’s a protein in cow’s milk that looks a lot like a protein on our nerve sheaths[18]. Our immune system reacts to both the cow’s milk protein and the nerve sheaths.

Correlation does not imply causation of course, but interesting none the less.

• Informative 1

stop_the_craziness
4 minutes ago, invalid said:

Every day is a school day.

From a quick search, one of many:

https://nutritionstudies.org/autoimmune-disease-genes-infection-environment-gut/

Correlation does not imply causation of course, but interesting none the less.

Blimey.  I've only just given up cow's milk in the last couple of weeks.  Prior to that I was getting through 12 pints a week.  I could be a dead woman walking!

2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

I’ve been accused of being selfish for saying I won’t be having a Covid vaccination but I prefer to assess my own risk and decide what’s best for me.

If people say you're selfish tell them that:

• There is growing evidence that population-wide vaccination will provide a stimulus for the virus to mutate to become resistant to the vaccines, 
  • And that the best course would be to only vaccinate the vulnerable -- that way the virus has far less evolutionary pressure to mutate in that way. 
  • Thus you're actually being considerate to the vulnerable groups in not wanting to take the vaccine, and that it is the non-vulnerable clamouring to have the vaccine that are the selfish ones.
  • They'll say something about herd immunity blah blah blah, and the response should be that many coronavirus disease experts now think that herd immunity won't be possible for covid (because of mutations, vaccine efficiency not being high enough and that the vaccines don't stop you catching the disease but only stop you getting very ill)
  • After all that you might mention that there are risks that haven't yet been fully explored, but that that's a minor consideration (even if it actually isn't for you).
  • Agree 5
  • Cheers 4

Chewing Grass
20 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

U.S Rep Stephen Lynch (D-MA) has announced that he tested positive for COVID-19 after receiving both doses of the Pfizer COVID vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/vaccinated-congressman-tests-positive-covid/

Greedy sod, he should have followed Boris's instructions and had the shots 12 weeks apart.

It wouldn't have been news yet, obviously he was not on-script.

Doh...

• Agree 1

I'd note that I don't like this thread title, even if I appreciate that it exists.

The problem with under-tested medicines is that there's a decent chance that something will come along and bite you in the arse.  But you just don't know what that something might be -- by selecting one likely candidate early you just displace attention away from the full range of potential problems.

• Agree 6

Chewing Grass

Yeah, it would be better titled 'Tracking mRNA vaccines and their unintended problems' rather than being too specific.

• Agree 3

sarahbell
39 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

U.S Rep Stephen Lynch (D-MA) has announced that he tested positive for COVID-19 after receiving both doses of the Pfizer COVID vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/vaccinated-congressman-tests-positive-covid/

Weeks between and after?

For most people their closest external contact is going to be the covid jab. Huge risk.