DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Hackers take control of man's cock

Sam Summers was sitting at home with his penis wrapped in an internet-connected chastity cage when he got a weird message on the app that connects to the device. Someone told him they had taken control and they wanted around $1,000 in Bitcoin to give control back to Summers. 

Scared and a bit desperate, Summers realized he had some Bitcoin stashed in an old account. So he sent the hacker what they wanted, hoping that would be it. But when the hacker got the money, they asked for more, according to Summers.

"That's when I felt fucking stupid and angry," Summers said. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ad5xp/we-spoke-to-a-guy-who-got-his-dick-locked-in-a-cage-by-a-hacker

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched every episode of Tomorrow's World in the 80s and they never mentioned this.

What’s the world come to when you can’t wile away a quiet Saturday evening with your knob in an internet connected chastity device  without some hacker spoiling it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ad5xp/we-spoke-to-a-guy-who-got-his-dick-locked-in-a-cage-by-a-hacker

11 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

What’s the world come to when you can’t wile away a quiet Saturday evening with your knob in an internet connected chastity device  without some hacker spoiling it.

Edited by Virgil Caine
10 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Sam Summers was sitting at home with his penis wrapped in an internet-connected chastity cage ...

^ Is this a thing now? O.o 

Questions: WTF were you looking for when you stumbled on the article? Is this a poorly disguised advert by the device makers? 9_9 It's a free country (allegedly), I'll not judge ;)

2 hours ago, Libspero said:

At what point does £1000 in Bitcoin suddenly make more sense than a £5 hacksaw from Amazon? o.O

Probably at the point you realise you'll be hacksawing away really close to your cock. 

Quite what the fuck he had an internet connected chastity device for though, at all, let alone connected to himself. 

What a fucking freak!

Edited by Carl Fimble
For
1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Probably at the point you realise you'll be hacksawing away really close to your cock. 

Quite what the fuck he had an internet connected chastity device though, at all, let alone connected to himself. 

What a fucking freak!

Agreed.

I don't even know what an "internet connected chastity device" actually is...!

Nor why any weird fucker would want one...

XYY

its there in the pic i put above, its called cellmate, i really dont get it either, from the story i assume it could be controlled remotely via an app or internet or some such stupidity.

Why you put your cock into something that could crush it i dont know, these kids eh, whats wrong with the tried and tested henry hoover nozzle?

14 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

its there in the pic i put above, its called cellmate, i really dont get it either, from the story i assume it could be controlled remotely via an app or internet or some such stupidity.

Why you put your cock into something that could crush it i dont know, these kids eh, whats wrong with the tried and tested henry hoover nozzle?

:)

I remember reading a tale on some "Darwin awards" thread on a random webforum many years ago that I doubt was actually true, but I really wanted it to be.

Some gadgie apparently fitted two Black and Decker sanders a cock's width apart in the space below the middle seat of his settee, and replaced the sandpaper with velvet or something like that. He then mounted his new couch-o-fuck machine via a hole in the middle cushion, and turned the two sanders on. 

Everything worked brilliantly until he shot his load - which allegedly spurted through the ventilation holes around one of the electric motors, and fed 240 Volts straight up his Jap's eye...!

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

I remember reading a tale on some "Darwin awards" thread on a random webforum many years ago that I doubt was actually true, but I really wanted it to be.

Some gadgie apparently fitted two Black and Decker sanders a cock's width apart in the space below the middle seat of his settee, and replaced the sandpaper with velvet or something like that. He then mounted his new couch-o-fuck machine via a hole in the middle cushion, and turned the two sanders on. 

Everything worked brilliantly until he shot his load - which allegedly went straight through the ventilation holes around one of the electric motors, and fed 240 Volts straight up his Jap's eye...!

;)

XYY

my god, did you survive it?

Official Statement:

I hereby formally declare the end of post Second World War Contemporary Western culture, also to include everything we have achieved as a species since The Renaissance up until this point, and thus, Human Civilization, Over.

Smoke and drink 'em if you got 'em.

MrLibertyRedux. Thirtieth January, 2021, 22:04 hrs.

Message Ends.