DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Dedicated moaning thread

7 minutes ago, Conniption said:

1d7d9fd7cc46fa63.thumb.png.6f0131d42ff96c4ef93f800ce34b2fe3.png

This clown worked tirelessly to decriminalise knowingly spreading HIV, but if you don't wear two masks around him, you're "Literally Hitler."

I wonder....

"Wiener was born to a Jewish family[4] in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and grew up in southern New Jersey, the son of small business owners. He graduated from Washington Township High School, received his bachelor's degree from Duke University, studied in Santiago, Chile, on a Fulbright Scholarship, and received his J.D. degree from Harvard Law School. He clerked for Justice Alan B. Handler on the Supreme Court of New Jersey.[5]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Wiener

What a surprise....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's an idea. A thread for @SNACR, @Roger_Mellie and @The XYY Man to whine about how terrible DOSBODS is, and for @Carl Fimble to post about Jews. Then the rest of the forum can carry on a

Experience has taught me to try and forge my own path through life. Dosbods has been very useful in giving me new ways to look at a myriad of different issues. A lot of this has involved posters putti

Aren't you meant to @ him? Some kind of code and all that?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

And what do you propose to do about it? 

Spread awareness.

Stevie the bike thief will have a lot more trouble stealing bikes if everyone knows what he's been up to. 

Basically.

As well as not contributing to their system, and not complying with their increasingly ridiculous and quite frankly anti-human rules.

You?

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

Spread awareness.

Stevie the bike thief will have a lot more trouble stealing bikes if everyone knows what he's been up to. 

Basically.

As well as not contributing to their system, and not complying with their increasingly ridiculous and quite frankly anti-human rules.

You?

Spreading awarenessxD

You're doing nothing except post on DOSBODS. You're one of quite a large cohort of dosboderati who think that posting on DOSBODS is fighting the good fight. When it's actually just re-posting mainly nonsense on a very small corner of the Internet. 

On the point of 'not contributing to the system', I'm intrigued to know exactly what that means. Unless you're independently wealthy most people have to participate in some way. 

43 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Spreading awarenessxD

You're doing nothing except post on DOSBODS. You're one of quite a large cohort of dosboderati who think that posting on DOSBODS is fighting the good fight. When it's actually just re-posting mainly nonsense on a very small corner of the Internet. 

On the point of 'not contributing to the system', I'm intrigued to know exactly what that means. Unless you're independently wealthy most people have to participate in some way. 

It's not a laughing matter. 

You said "You're doing nothing except post on DOSBODS"- how could you possibly know that? 

Also, "'not contributing to the system', I'm intrigued to know exactly what that means."- not paying tax, not buying stuff, not wearing a mask, not getting jabbed with any of the vaccines, not allowing arseholes to speak shite without objection, etc.

Go along with the evil if you want, try not to argue for it though eh? 

You have children too I think?

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

You said "You're doing nothing except post on DOSBODS"- how could you possibly know that? 

Also, "'not contributing to the system', I'm intrigued to know exactly what that means."- not paying tax, not buying stuff, not wearing a mask, not getting jabbed with any of the vaccines, not allowing arseholes to speak shite without objection, etc.

So if it's not just Dosbods where else can I go to hear more from you, where else do you spread the word? 

Everything else you posted is just trivial action. Not having a go, but it is. What you're doing isn't fighting it's moaning. 

1 minute ago, Roger_Mellie said:

So if it's not just Dosbods where else can I go to hear more from you, where else do you spread the word? 

Everything else you posted is just trivial action. Not having a go, but it is. What you're doing isn't fighting it's moaning. 

You are having a go, or are trying to anyway. 

What's your solution- just take anything, including everything coming our way from those who are pushing this virus bollocks in a direction that'll leave you, your children and everyone else in, well- hell?

That's a rather nihilistic position to take.

3 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

this is the most wicked thing I've seen

Dave Cullen take on Chinese premier's speech at Davos

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N2cOYlBVDT52/

I saw that, worth a listen if you can handle being black pilled quite severely. 

15 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

You are having a go, or are trying to anyway. 

What's your solution- just take anything, including everything coming our way from those who are pushing this virus bollocks in a direction that'll leave you, your children and everyone else in, well- hell?

That's a rather nihilistic position to take.

Well, you never answered the question about other places I can hear you spread the word, not entirely unexpected. 

The point is you are taking it and saying you're not because you post some stuff on the Internet (like many on DOSBODS who talk about 'fighting it') . Then when people don't care about the things you want them to care about in exactly the way you think they should care you start calling them.

How about this... It's not as bad as you think. 

Edited by Roger_Mellie
21 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I argue a lot about Covid the eec and the left trump etc on Facebook I’m banned again ffs

10 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

quite upsetting, they really are going for it, how long before we have UN troops in the UK

My hope is that they're being forced (partly by seeing so many people waking up, partly by things like Brexit and the "rise of populism) to move from slowly boiling the frog, to turning the heat right up, and by doing so will wake more people up.

There's not a whole lot of time left though, and people continuing to argue stupid shit while they piss in our faces and laugh, ought to be ashamed of themselves. 

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

My hope is that they're being forced (partly by seeing so many people waking up, partly by things like Brexit and the "rise of populism) to move from slowly boiling the frog, to turning the heat right up, and by doing so will wake more people up.

There's not a whole lot of time left though, and people continuing to argue stupid shit while they piss in our faces and laugh, ought to be ashamed of themselves. 

There you go againxD

There's no time left to lose! Rise up and overthrow the evildoers  by posting as many memes as possible. There's no other way! 

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I argue a lot about Covid the eec and the left trump etc on Facebook I’m banned again ffs

That's good, they're getting exposed to a different viewpoint, which they wouldn't otherwise have the benefit of. It'll make some think, and make some investigate further. 

4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

That's a huge difference, making everything else she's said or pasted completely wrong. 

9_9

Correct.

Once you've told one lie and got away with it, then you'll most certainly tell another one...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
2 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

There you go againxD

There's no time left to lose! Rise up and overthrow the evildoers  by posting as many memes as possible. There's no other way! 

There you go again, attempting to belittle and avoid real issues by making fun of things.

If you can't handle it it's probably better for you just to keep quiet.

"Daddy, what did you do when they took out freedoms and made us all poor?"

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Correct.

Once you've told one lie and got away with it, then you'll most certainly tell another one...

XYY

You maybe missed the 

9_9

I suspect not though...