DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Racially aggravated assault ...

Shocking fight at London Sainsbury's puts one worker in hospital as another woman is slapped in the face and a man is arrested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9207635/Man-arrested-fight-London-Sainsburys.html

• Man, 48, arrested on suspicion of assault and a racially aggravated offence

38707558-9207635-image-m-48_161212627446

There are no white people in the clip.

They are all the same colour.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Punch up in the bagging area....

When brown people hurt each other, somewhere in the world there is a white man that's at fault.

Yeahbutno - racism is only something white people do..... Ties up with London is fucked thread.      

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It looks like two black security guards and two Indian / Pakistani to me.

There's plenty of scope for racial abuse there.

My first job after leaving school I used to work in a hardware shop where there was a strong Pakistani community, also a few from India. Basically they hated each other.

It was a very working class area and people used to work in mills and routinely needed knives to unclog cotton spools or some reason I forget. Don't know why but took the shop ages to figure out why we didn't sell much "India" brand sharpeners and other things.  

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

cultural innit - family - tribe/village - religion - country 

He was surrounded by 3 men and 1 woman and he slaps her, sums up his tribe.

And instead of the security just trying to hold him down they stamp on him when he's on the ground.

Now i know in a street fight there are no rules, but when dealing with professional security surely there has to be a bit of restraint.

Id sooner go to jail then live in that 3rd world cesspit.

3 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Clapham is some very expensive houses interspersed with shithole estates.

That's Clapham high street, very few black people in that area (relatively speaking).

Have a look on Google Street view, almost all white faces.

I suspect in this case when it kicks off any white person in the vicinity just aren't interested in getting involved, for a number of reasons. Pretty much one of the rules of living in London if two (or more) black people are having a ruck you just let them get on with it, one or other will get stabbed and the other will fuck off soon enough.

Edited by gilf
37 minutes ago, gilf said:

That's Clapham high street, very black people in that area (relatively speaking).

Have a look on Google Street view, almost all white faces.

I suspect in this case when it kicks off any white person in the vicinity just aren't interested in getting involved, for a number reasons. Pretty much one of the rules of living in London if two (or more) black people are having a ruck you just let them get on with it, one or other will get stabbed and the other will fuck off soon enough.

The pubs and restaurants on a Saturday night will be 99% white people (if they were open). I've been to them a few times and infernos nightclub will be too. That Sainsbury's will cater for a wide area. Certainly the estates around Clapham North station and the Notre Dame estate south of Clapham Common station. It is walkable to Brixton and Stockwell, although there are other supermarkets nearer to Brixton.

I haven't been in the Sainsbury's though.

14 minutes ago, JohnThePessimist said:

In a multi ethnic society, there will always be disparaging stereotypes. This used to be limited to English/Irish/Scots/Welsh jokes and nobody was really bothered. However it’s now a criminal offence for white peoples to behave the way everyone else can and do behave.

Yes. One of the most hilarious bank holiday weekends I ever had was spent in a beer garden populated with a bunch of the above at various different tables who didn't know each other ripping the piss all afternoon. Absolute shower but lovely bunch of folk, all very good natured. The Scots in particular can be fucking hilarious.

5 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

The pubs and restaurants on a Saturday night will be 99% white people (if they were open). I've been to them a few times and infernos nightclub will be too. That Sainsbury's will cater for a wide area. Certainly the estates around Clapham North station and the Notre Dame estate south of Clapham Common station. It is walkable to Brixton and Stockwell, although there are other supermarkets nearer to Brixton.

I haven't been in the Sainsbury's though.

I tend to give the two brewers a wide berth whenever I'm down that way.

9 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Man someone really is guilty of destroying London.

I blame Alf Garnett. Dopey cockney bastard only had to stage a gas explosion in his daughters gaff and kill the Scouse Git Booth. We'd never have had clown mouth Cherie an all her human rights act bollocks, no human rights bollocks would mean much less cultural enrichment and as a result London would be ok still.

SO FUCK YOU ALF, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!

6 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Seemingly africans are racist towards other africans that have darker skins than them.... Africans consider lighter skin as better....

When I lived and worked in SE London, it generally had fuck all to do with skin colour. The African’s ragged on the Caribbeans for being “slave boys”, and the Caribbeans ragged on the Africans for being “bush boys”. It regularly got out of hand.

Edited by Hail the Tripod