DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

name change please

can I change my name please? I'm bored of this one and I only changed it temporarily for a joke, then boss man moved the goalposts.....plus I don't like long names >:(

something like pleb100 has more of a ring to it or maybe haircut100 xD

no no I think I want to be new order or maybe nwo?

no no I want to be nirvana now! :Jumping:

Edited by 5min OCD speculator

You can IIRC change your name once, and then any further changes need to be requested. It was because a few people kept changing their usernames every few days and it was very confusing.

If you would like your name changed please PM me, don't forget that for 30 days you are 'meant' to update your Member status to "Formerly xxxxx" - although nobody seems to bother :CryBaby:

7 minutes ago, spunko said:

You can IIRC change your name once, and then any further changes need to be requested. It was because a few people kept changing their usernames every few days and it was very confusing.

If you would like your name changed please PM me, don't forget that for 30 days you are 'meant' to update your Member status to "Formerly xxxxx" - although nobody seems to bother :CryBaby:

It’s all incredibly confusing allowing posters to change their names.  

55 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

Load up on guns, bring your friends!

I really like that song.

It’s sad that despite his fame and fortune he lay dead alone for 2 days before being discovered by an electrician. Where were his wife, family, friends? A lot of them seemed to know he was struggling. 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

It’s all incredibly confusing allowing posters to change their names.  

Aye. Different avatars confuse me enough without that shit.

At least when I call you a cunt, you know it's the real deal - and not some wannabee annoying Hartlepool twat...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
10 hours ago, Formerly said:

I can't change my name, but I think Spunko meant like this.

hi formerly formerly formerly

if you're formerly now surely formerly formerly is incorrect and it should formerly formerly 'something else' 

11 hours ago, nirvana said:

hi formerly formerly formerly

if you're formerly now surely formerly formerly is incorrect and it should formerly formerly 'something else' 

If I could change my name (I was considering "UsedtoBe"), Formerly Formerly would have been correct. As you point out, it's currently wrong, but I'm keeping it.