DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wokeyleaks - it may be something new

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently a big left wing celeb is so hacked off with wokeness and the fauxness of it he is about to dish the dirt. Guesses please, for me it was a toss-up (excuse the pun) between Mor

I'm guessing it's not Gary Lineker.

I'll have 50p on Ricky Gervais

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Apparently a big left wing celeb is so hacked off with wokeness and the fauxness of it he is about to dish the dirt.

Guesses please, for me it was a toss-up (excuse the pun) between Morrisey and good old Russell Brand, after watching it I'm going for the latter.

must be psychic, just popped up on my notifications and I'm watching it now :)

Just now, snaga said:

Someone mixing with celebs both sides of the pond, so that rules out American's, odd on it's a Brit that has done well over there. Which does limit the field a bit.

I was thinking more the names to be revealed as complete fucking hypocrites. Obviously it can’t include the likes of Bono or Geldof because the score about them was known long, long ago...

21 minutes ago, snaga said:

Someone mixing with celebs both sides of the pond, so that rules out Americans as they cba to mix with UK celebs in the UK, odds on it's a Brit that has done well over there. Which does limit the field a bit.

That fat bloke who did the sitcom set in Barry, Wales and Essex? I can't remember his name but his face is now annoying my brain.

39 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

That fat bloke who did the sitcom set in Barry, Wales and Essex? I can't remember his name but his face is now annoying my brain.

He was going to be my bet. 

Or the comedian Jim Jefferies. Brilliantly un-PC and very rude comedian who properly sold out when he got his gig on the West Coast of the US, I wonder if he's come to his senses. 

37 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I'm doubling down on Brand as he posted a weird video a few days ago where he was philosophising.

Edit:-

This one, he is definately on the edge of something.

Brand wouldn't surprise me either. He's quite an alpha deep down. Could well have gotten fed up with having to put up with the bullshit. 

1 hour ago, snaga said:

Someone mixing with celebs both sides of the pond, so that rules out Americans as they cba to mix with UK celebs in the UK, odds on it's a Brit that has done well over there. Which does limit the field a bit.

One who has made so much dosh that he no longer needs to suck up. Or soneone whose Hollywoid career has come and gone.

Has Prince Philip escaped after being on the Sherry.a conversation could have gone like this. Sir Tom to Prince Philip this wokeness will be the death of me and no one can do anything about it .Prince Philip to butler greaves get me garvess on the phone and hold my pint