DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mosquebusters

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time and time again I hear the refrain that having a mosque open in the neighbourhood is no different to a having a church. I find this trope naive at best and more often willfully dishonest. Islam op

For anyone who often feels powerless at the pace of Islamification / Gimmegrantisation of this country, there is a small and very British rebellion going on: Mosque Busters. I hadn't heard of it

Many years ago there was a tale going round in the oil industry about a dive vessel that docked at a port in the middle East. The divers went for a look round the town and visited the main mosque. The

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, spunko said:

...I should add that I have no idea if he's even a real solicitor, or if that's his real name; he could be completely barmy. But from the outset it checks out.

Gavin Boby has a youtube channel covering Islamification, societal breakdown and other related topics:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTvCGAXwMSbLm-v-45mFkA/videos

I'm surprised he hasn't been banned TBH.

I havent read it all yet but skim read the first few chapters. There seems to be a real and genuine feeling among some (me included) that we're living on borrowed time and civilization is on the brink. If that happens, what do we do? Those of us with young children, who do we turn to when money is worthless and its everyone is out  for themselves. Proper doomsday Armageddon shit. There are organizations already preparing for such a cataclysmic event. Patriotic Alternative and other right wing forward looking nationalists realizing that when it does go tits up we will need to be organized or else fall victim to the jihadis who are practiced in barbarism and united under a deity that flourishes in such times. 

Scares the shit out of me. Im prepared to go down fighting but I cant stand the thought of my kids suffering. What the fuck has happened? Am I being overly pessimistic or will this continued life of relative safety, affluence and plenty continue indefinitely?

2 minutes ago, AsiaRanger said:

Fuckin hope so Mr Pin

The press peddles misery. I have no particular experience of Lebanon. What I remember is Mercedes sold to the Christians, and Volvo sold to the other side.

Best advert for Renault ever

The name itself does sound a bit dodge in this day and age but maybe such a lawyer is needed. 

It's the secret funneling of money into sketchy school curriculums to undermine Western society that sounded sinister.  Don't know how big it is... Maybe places like London or Bradford it is?  I had previously read a lot originated from KSA ie the holy land.

2 minutes ago, Micky Roberts said:

To anyone who doubts that islam is an existential threat to our way of life I recommend that they read the koran. It is rambling, incoherent, superstitious nonsense but the underlying themes are clear. Non believers are inferiors to be lied to, taxed, subjugated, converted or killed. Unlike the bible and other religious texts whose excesses are excused as just being stories told by people at the time, the koran is considered as the absolute word of god. It is literal, cannot be changed and nothing can supersede it.  

Just watch 10mins of that video DocH posted - We all know that once a Muslim party is formed, every Muslim in the country and abroad (overseas ballots Peterborough style) will vote for them (that's 10mill straight away). Once theyre in, its a slippery slope for the infidel toward conversion or annihilation. 

2 minutes ago, AsiaRanger said:

Just watch 10mins of that video DocH posted - We all know that once a Muslim party is formed, every Muslim in the country and abroad (overseas ballots Peterborough style) will vote for them (that's 10mill straight away). Once theyre in, its a slippery slope for the infidel toward conversion or annihilation. 

Which raises the question, why haven't they done so already? Why haven't the Saudis funded it?

My guess is either it's being resisted by our own government because they don't want the competition, or, and I think this is more likely, it can't get off the ground because Muslims are more divided than the media makes out.

Muslims dont start their own parties because Labour and Tories are still bending over backwards for them. As soon as they stop doing that you will see a Muslim party.

Western society has bent over backwards for Islam. We still get attacked by them. I think society will break down very quickly when native europeans stop turning the other cheek.

Look at Yugoslavia, one year it's a place where you would go for a holiday, the next year it's a civil war. Ffs, in Yugoslavia all the sides looked the same and they had lived together for hundreds of years. In europe the different "tribes" look different and we've only had them here 50 years.