DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think covid was the last straw for me. They couldn't even manage to stick to the story, apparently everyone's dropping like flies from the deadly virus with hospitals at breaking point while while a

I've tuned out so far now that when I'm about to speak to people I have to do a quick revision crib-sheet in my mind of what's actually occurring in the real world so they don't think I'm Grizzly Adam

I think you just need to treat it as if you're watching a comedy. 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Used to..clown world. But it's just not funny anymore and starts to chip away at you. 

The best thing to say to these cultural marxists nutters who believe the daily shite they are fed by them from some PR twitterarti cunt in London is: I don't care. Kids starving in Africa? I don't care. Economic migrants drowning in the channel? Couldn't give a fuck mate. 

'The news' is basically a waste of your time and energy.

It's probably best to figure out what you enjoy doing, and spend the finite life you have on this earth doing that.

Easier said than done, but getting rid of TV licence and social media is a good start. Not going anywhere near a 'news' website (unless it's good/interesting news about a hobby or interest of yours) is good also.

Edited by JoeDavola
19 minutes ago, Carcassion said:

Are nurses still doing tiktok dancing videos? I thought that was all early on in the first lockdown and they're a bit busier now with 32,000 in hospital with covid and >1000 dying a day . Admittedly I don't go on tiktok.

I limit my dancing videos to those produced by the Swiss Police. Easier on the eye compared to the UKs flabby arse-wipers (sorry “Angels”)

5 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

I limit my dancing videos to those produced by the Swiss Police. Easier on the eye compared to the UKs flabby arse-wipers (sorry “Angels”)

Dancing in masks.

I spoke to my friend in Zurich on Tuesday who was on her way to pick up her 10 year old from a hip-hop dance class where they all now have to wear masks.  It's also masks in schools for 10 years and over in her district too.   I was shocked.

1 minute ago, dgul said:

When I was little I lived near a hippy commune.

I, of course, despised them as being worthless slackers that did nothing to contribute to our society and leached our healthcare and education.   I was, of course, heavily influenced by my parents and other adults in the village.

A little later I became mates with a few (that went to school) and found that they were largely okay.  But it still grated that they always came to town on dole money day.

I'm coming round to the idea that dropping out of our 'culture' would be a good thing, as these days there's nothing but gloom on the TV and all over the internet, there's no 'culture' worth speaking of any more and 90% of the jobs that people do are completely worthless (even if the workers believe that they're working hard, it isn't for any actual benefit for society).

Those old 70's hippies had a point.

[And  their 'dole money days' seems rather tame these days, given what the modern welfare class are up to.]

I was younger than you might think when I noticed that idiots who go on about "One Love" etc to me seemed to be those with the least to offer a 'oneness'.  

Not that the corporate cronyism/fascism we have is the answer either

3 hours ago, gibbon said:

I think covid was the last straw for me. They couldn't even manage to stick to the story, apparently everyone's dropping like flies from the deadly virus with hospitals at breaking point while while at the same time hundreds of tiktok videos of dancing nurses are getting pumped out every day with empty hospitals in the background. I reckon this is how living in communism must have been, you see something with your own eyes yet are told by TPTB the complete opposite. I'm more sick of hearing the lies than the lies themselves.

" Absolutely stoked to be one of the first in the world to get the vaccine this morning. Let this be two fingers up to the deniers and the conspiracy theorists. Science wins. "

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
Just now, dgul said:

Uh, how does getting jabbed mean that the deniers are wrong?  How does it silence the conspiracy?  How does science win if you're injected with something?

Maybe she'll suffer from some weird disease in 10 years' time.  Maybe her (and many others like her) vaccination will encourage a mutant strain that'll wipe out all the oldies.

Or maybe my estimate of my own vulnerability to covid is incorrect (even if it is based on #ILoveScience peer reviewed journal articles) and I'll catch it and get horribly ill.

She might well be right to have the jab.  I might be right to resist it.   But as it stands I don't know and neither does she. 

I appreciate all current mRNA vaccine recipients for doing the Stage 3 clinical trials for free

2 hours ago, Carcassion said:

Are nurses still doing tiktok dancing videos? I thought that was all early on in the first lockdown and they're a bit busier now with 32,000 in hospital with covid and >1000 dying a day . Admittedly I don't go on tiktok.

How many people do you think are normally in hospital or die every day?

7 hours ago, gibbon said:

I think covid was the last straw for me. They couldn't even manage to stick to the story, apparently everyone's dropping like flies from the deadly virus with hospitals at breaking point while while at the same time hundreds of tiktok videos of dancing nurses are getting pumped out every day with empty hospitals in the background. I reckon this is how living in communism must have been, you see something with your own eyes yet are told by TPTB the complete opposite. I'm more sick of hearing the lies than the lies themselves.

Doesn't matter if you disagree or can prove the PR mind-benders who control the narrative are lying they still win as they're still setting the discussion: BLM, Covid, Cisgender, Diversity, Climate Change...you're still in their ball pit and they win. It's not healthy. Big tech spend billions on getting us addicted to twatter, instawhore, youtube etc with algorithms to control our dopamine centres and keep us addicted and angry while feeding us their narrative. I'm fucking sick of it, from the left and the right.

So I chose ignorance, I blocked it all, I did this with:

• NextDNS to block all the usual suspects, twatter, bbc, guardian etc, no more accidental clicks on the obvious spreaders of lies.  
  • A chrome extension called 'Distraction Free' which removes all youtube related videos, comments, trending and so on.
  • BeGone extension, you input the words and phrases you want blocking and then it blocks not just the word but the surrounding text and images. It does this on every website you visit automatically. I've got about 50 words/phrases and growing every week: BBC, BLM, AOC, Covid, Biden, Trump, Boris, Corbyn, mgtow, hypergamy....this extension has been a complete game changer for me.

Social media and the TV went years ago. Ignorance is bliss. Fuck all of it. I'm even moderating my use of DOSBODS.

Here's what a Mirror Group owned local news site/spreader of cultural Marxism now looks like on my browser, not that i'd visit anyway.

screenshot-www-walesonline-co-uk-1612204713179.thumb.jpg.1aea19ab51dbf6a157bde439a1aae03e.jpg

Top Post.

I have been considering this very idea recently but I have been wondering about the best way to apply this reverse censorship on the media.  I shall be looking at some of your suggestions. As has been pointed out many times on here we are now in Soviet era territory where people start to choose internal exile by tuning out. It is perhaps telling that some East Europeans who had experience of that society were warning of this trend in the west some time ago

This is the sort of thing that almost everyone wholeheartedly agrees with then a nano-second later there’ll be a thread about a family of thirteen on bennies, from the Daily Mail, another thread about compensating for slavery from the BBC and one about something in Scarborough, irrelevant to everyone including most normal people living in Scarborough. 

For me the problem is I'm clever enough to know that I'm being shafted and thoroughly having the piss taken out of me by the political/economic system (especially so being a white, single, male, childless, full time working paye, on close to UK average wage)... but I'm not really clever enough to do anything about it.

Other than opting out of the whole debt fuelled mindless consumerism that is the UK economy, but that's something that just comes naturally to me anyway.