DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Anyone who wants kids better get a move on

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger_Mellie

• spygirl

• The Generation Game

• dgul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been reading Zerohedge for donkeys years and they've never been right about anything, ever.  I'll take this as a big thumbs up for virus safety. 

Yeah, all the warnings of bankers rigging the game, and tech censorship leading to a “turnkey police state” have proved wildly inaccurate.

As opposed to not doing so and still ending up with a hermit like existence, and the government and press issuing a constant stream of propaganda about the sky falling in. 😂

Posted Images

Stuey
4 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I've been reading Zerohedge for donkeys years and they've never been right about anything, ever. 

I'll take this as a big thumbs up for virus safety. 

There's often good info BTL but you need to be quite discerning.

• Lol 1
Chewing Grass

Might explain why the Jewish colony of Israel was so keen on vaccines.

• Agree 1
Roger_Mellie
Just now, Stuey said:

There's often good info BTL but you need to be quite discerning.

Zerohedge and discerning? xD

If you lived your life by Zerohedge you'd probably end up with a hermit like existence in a cave wondering why the sky hadn't fallen in yet. 

Along with Nexus magazine it's the perfect accompaniment to dosbods.

• Agree 2
eight
16 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

If you lived your life by Zerohedge you'd probably end up with a hermit like existence in a cave wondering why the sky hadn't fallen in yet. 

Nexus got a mention on Lockdown Sceptics yesterday too. Are you part of a viral marketing campaign?

Mirror Mirror
1 hour ago, Roger_Mellie said:

As opposed to not doing so and still ending up with a hermit like existence, and the government and press issuing a constant stream of propaganda about the sky falling in.

😂

• Agree 3
  • Lol 5
Roger_Mellie
Just now, Mirror Mirror said:

As opposed to not doing so and still ending up with a hermit like existence, and the government and press issuing a constant stream of propaganda about the sky falling in.

😂

Well... There is that xD

• Cheers 1
Roger_Mellie
56 minutes ago, eight said:

Nexus got a mention on Lockdown Sceptics yesterday too. Are you part of a viral marketing campaign?

xD

Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not.

All I would say is that I'd highly recommend its high quality articles on non-mainstream science, alternative history, conspiracy and alternative health. It really is the best magazine of its kind and you should buy it. Go and subscribe now. You won't regret it. 

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Bear Hug
2 hours ago, janch said:

Maybe the rumours are true (although it is zerohrdge):

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/scientists-ominously-warn-covid-reducing-fertility

I think there are decimal points missing in that article. You can't reduce something by 516%. Is that 51.6%? Or 5.16%? Who knows. 

The study found that sperm concentration was reduced by 516 per cent, mobility by 209 per cent and sperm cell shape was altered by 400 per cent.

• Agree 1
janch
3 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

I think there are decimal points missing in that article. You can't reduce something by 516%. Is that 51.6%? Or 5.16%? Who knows. 

The study found that sperm concentration was reduced by 516 per cent, mobility by 209 per cent and sperm cell shape was altered by 400 per cent.

Well spotted:)

Chewing Grass
13 minutes ago, janch said:

Well spotted:)

How many journalists can do percentages these days anyway as most non stem grads can't.

Jonty Willis the Third

I think it's time to cryogenically freeze those Kleenex behind the headboard.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Austin Allegro
19 minutes ago, Jonty Willis the Third said:

I think it's time to cryogenically freeze those Kleenex behind the headboard.

Jurassic Wank

• Lol 5
Stuey
55 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Is that four times less then? 9_9

The Generation Game
54 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Don't worry. Shape was altered by 400%. I've no idea how you measure the % change in shape of something. 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
goldbug9999
3 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Yeah, all the warnings of bankers rigging the game, and tech censorship leading to a “turnkey police state” have proved wildly inaccurate.

If you claim that absolutely everything will have the worst outcome and that absolutely everything is a conspiracy then yes you will be right occasionally by sheer chance. That doesn't make something a useful source of information in the same way that the BBC et al doing the opposite is also not very useful.

Seriously anyone basing significant investment decisions based on anything on ZH is probably doing themselves material harm.

Edited by goldbug9999
  • Agree 1
Wahoo
48 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

How many journalists can do percentages these days anyway as most non stem grads can't.

Diane Hippopotamus says it's easy.    A percentage is part of 100.

So 1% is 1 part of 100.  56% is 56 parts of 100.  256% is 256 parts of 100.

Easy 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
One percent
3 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Diane Hippopotamus says it's easy.    A percentage is part of 100.

So 1% is 1 part of 100.  56% is 56 parts of 100.  256% is 256 parts of 100.

Easy 

Don’t fucking bring me into it.  o.O

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Roger_Mellie
25 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Don't worry. Shape was altered by 400%. I've no idea how you measure the % change in shape of something. 

My balls get 400% bigger after Mrs. Mellie has decided she's not in the mood for a week. 

Bear Hug
2 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

My balls get 400% bigger after Mrs. Mellie has decided she's not in the mood for a week. 

If you write an article about it, Zerohrdge will probably publish it! 

• Lol 2