• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Charles Carter

Happy Renting has blocked me

FFS get over it. Just had to check if Happy Renting was on here.

I cant be arsed to read your posts to find out why someone blocked you, I'm guessing nobody else can either.

1 minute ago, Shaneyson said:

FFS get over it. Just had to check if Happy Renting was on here.

I cant be arsed to read your posts to find out why someone blocked you, I'm guessing nobody else can either.

Thanks pal.

You know when I was last a member on this website - I was one of the first members (some of my threads are still going)  before I decided to leave, I observed the normal bullying from certain posters. It seems like nothing has changed. This is a great website - a rarity in a sea of conformity and one to be treasured. Spunko has done an amazing job. But I would plead with the posters on here to protect each other. Stop taking the piss out of each other - as Happy Renting did to my post of an innocent black and white picture of a 1960's Manchester street. What's all that about? There's banter and then there's taking the fucking piss. Happy Renting took the fucking piss. We are, hopefully, pretty much, all on the same side. So stop fucking it up. Anyway, God bless you all!

and just like that, Suzie Q was gone....again.

I think you should stay though, just put a thick coat on to protect your thin skin.

I don't think Happy Renting was taking the piss btw, people just see things differently. Getting all sweary and abusive right away makes you seem mental. Try to temper your temper, you'll be fine.

:Beer:

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

and just like that, Suzie Q was gone....again.

I think you should stay though, just put a thick coat on to protect your thin skin.

I don't think Happy Renting was taking the piss btw, people just see things differently. Getting all sweary and abusive right away makes you seem mental. Try to temper your temper, you'll be fine.

:Beer:

With respect, Carl, I am not Suzie Q - I remember that thread. I actually see the merit in a website like this. I can see the bigger picture.  Remember I was here at the beginning so fully endorsed the fundamentals of this website. That's why I give my hats off to Spunko for creating it.  All I ask for is that people on here respect each other and don't take the piss. It fucking infuriates me. If I use cuss words, it's because they are needed. Happy Renting overstepped the mark and I'm not going to stand for shit like that.

4 minutes ago, Charles Carter said:

With respect, Carl, I am not Suzie Q - I remember that thread. I actually see the merit in a website like this. I can see the bigger picture.  Remember I was here at the beginning so fully endorsed the fundamentals of this website. That's why I give my hats off to Spunko for creating it.  All I ask for is that people on here respect each other and don't take the piss. It fucking infuriates me. If I use cuss words, it's because they are needed. Happy Renting overstepped the mark and I'm not going to stand for shit like that.

Who were you before then?

10 minutes ago, Charles Carter said:

I didn't realise only you were allowed to use cuss words. You Internet Policeman's Uniform with Big Peaked Hat is in the post. Niight night, keyboard warrior. 9_9

6 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I didn't realise only you were allowed to use cuss words. You Internet Policeman's Uniform with Big Peaked Hat is in the post. Niight night, keyboard warrior. 9_9

Perfect illustration of a poster taking the piss. Ah well, maybe the thought of a 1960's Manchester street offends people. Sigh... 

Edited by Charles Carter

5 minutes ago, Charles Carter said:

Perfect illustration of a poster taking the piss. Ah well, maybe the thought of a 1960's Manchester street offends people. Sigh...

Thank you. My taking the piss obviously offends you, which is ironic as your stick-up-your-arse petulance begs to have the piss taken. Perhaps the Internet isn't for you.

I've bought you a lifetime subscription to Mumsnet where you will get more hugs.

As for pics of Manchester, my family lived on this road, Sewerby Street, and many others in Moss Side. All demolished, thank God. Shitholes unfit for occupation in the end.

So don't lecture me about bloody dignity. You know fuck all about me.

webmedia.php?irn=24573&reftable=ecatalog

1 hour ago, Happy Renting said:

Thank you. My taking the piss obvfor gawdsakends you, which is ironic as your.  stick-up-your-arse petulance begs to have the piss taken. Perhaps the Internet isn't for you.

I've bought you a lifetime subscription to Mumsnet where you will get more hugs.

As for pics of Manchester, my family lived on this road, Sewerby Street, and many others in Moss Side. All demolished, thank God. Shitholes unfit for occupation in the end.

Haha! You lying pissed up bastard. Get some sleep. Sober up, man for gawdsake

4 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

Thank you. My taking the piss obviously offends you, which is ironic as your stick-up-your-arse petulance begs to have the piss taken. Perhaps the Internet isn't for you.

I know about you.

Youre a dead horsey and dont like charlies.