DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

ABQQ - Chinese Netflix?

hapax legomenon

hapax legomenon

Been watching this for a while and have taken a small position. Currently at $0.11, was $20 pre-covid. Projected revenue for Q1 2021 was $76,000 but a movie they have just released made $1m in 10 days. Could be seeing $10m revenue this quarter. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ab-intl-group-announces-film-150000156.html

Terrible website though :/

http://abqq.tv/

CEO has just bought 500,000 shares

http://openinsider.com/

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

deathfunk
21 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

Been watching this for a while and have taken a small position. Currently at $0.11, was $20 pre-covid. Projected revenue for Q1 2021 was $76,000 but a movie they have just released made $1m in 10 days. Could be seeing $10m revenue this quarter. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ab-intl-group-announces-film-150000156.html

Terrible website though :/

http://abqq.tv/

CEO has just bought 500,000 shares

http://openinsider.com/

Looks like a great lottery ticket stock on the 3m 6m 1 yr charts. Under $20m MCAP so could fart a ten bag out without doing much. I would struggle to get it in my ISA though as it's OTC and probably not traded by Crest.

Would be worth some DD followed by awareness raising and cross ramping on Stocktwits methinks. As a binary shit-or-bust 10-1 or 100-1 bet it looks great. It's a stock that a talkative individual investor could move moreorless on their own.

• Agree 1

hapax legomenon
1 hour ago, deathfunk said:

Looks like a great lottery ticket stock on the 3m 6m 1 yr charts. Under $20m MCAP so could fart a ten bag out without doing much. I would struggle to get it in my ISA though as it's OTC and probably not traded by Crest.

Would be worth some DD followed by awareness raising and cross ramping on Stocktwits methinks. As a binary shit-or-bust 10-1 or 100-1 bet it looks great. It's a stock that a talkative individual investor could move moreorless on their own.

Yes, definitely a punt for me this one, a ten bag would be nice but not life changing as only stuck £1,000 in. A hundred bagger though would be a bit nicer albeit unlikely. The Stocktwits for this one is very quiet, a couple of the LTHs cross ramp a bit and one in particular is fairly vocal. Just one that I will hold and forget and see what happens.

• Informative 1

deathfunk
21 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

Yes, definitely a punt for me this one, a ten bag would be nice but not life changing as only stuck £1,000 in. A hundred bagger though would be a bit nicer albeit unlikely. The Stocktwits for this one is very quiet, a couple of the LTHs cross ramp a bit and one in particular is fairly vocal. Just one that I will hold and forget and see what happens.

Who can you buy this with though? I'm guessing IB? I've been thinking about signing up with them to buy OTC US stocks.

hapax legomenon
6 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

Who can you buy this with though? I'm guessing IB? I've been thinking about signing up with them to buy OTC US stocks.

I used my Trading212 account as I had some unallocated funds in there. 

• Informative 1

deathfunk
1 minute ago, hapax legomenon said:

I used my Trading212 account as I had some unallocated funds in there. 

Is it any good? I have seen lots of people moaning about their execution but if it allows me to buy ridiculous OTC penny stocks it may be worth it in April.

hapax legomenon

I liked it, not a bad selection of stocks although spreads are not the best due to it being a 'free' platform but execution is generally fast enough and its easy to use. However after the GME/AMC debacle where they blocked buying but allowed selling I will not add any more funds and wind stuff that I have with them down. 

• Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...
hapax legomenon

212 have restricted buying on this, only can sell now. I would guess:

• Something good is going to happen
  • Something bad is going to happen
  • There is a mundane technical reason 

Results are meant to be out next week apparently

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

i think the website looks ok! The baldy bloke looks a bit scarey but the burd in the pink dress is looking hip!

Good luck!

• Agree 1

deathfunk
On 19/02/2021 at 15:20, hapax legomenon said:

212 have restricted buying on this, only can sell now. I would guess:

• Something good is going to happen
  • Something bad is going to happen
  • There is a mundane technical reason 

Results are meant to be out next week apparently

Are you ramping the shite out of this on stocktwits or not?

I suggest cross-ramping with other bigger stocks in the same sector. Make sure you keep your post frequency to less than 1 in 10 of total posts on the ABQQ thread. 

Give it a 5 line ramp including a growth catalyst and a comparative valuation then post it about every hour tagging similar companies. Aim to increase the number of watchers first, then include this increase in your 5 line ramp as a measure of sentiment.

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2

Yadda yadda yadda
6 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

Are you ramping the shite out of this on stocktwits or not?

I suggest cross-ramping with other bigger stocks in the same sector. Make sure you keep your post frequency to less than 1 in 10 of total posts on the ABQQ thread. 

Give it a 5 line ramp including a growth catalyst and a comparative valuation then post it about every hour tagging similar companies. Aim to increase the number of watchers first, then include this increase in your 5 line ramp as a measure of sentiment.

Parabolic ramping.

• Agree 2

deathfunk
2 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Parabolic ramping.

I am very happy to ramp and to be ramped on the proviso that everything that is said is true or an overtly subjective opinion. I can't stand people lying about shit stocks or getting shirty when i ask them relevant questions the answers to which may not be bullish for the stock.

ABQQ appears to be something like:

Sleeping giant was $10 last year, Chart looks like it's going back there.

New film set to make $1m a week

Earnings report likely to be a huge beat of x versus y

Valuation crazy at $22m versus GNUS $500m or CIDM $300m. 

$GNUS $CIDM $AMC $NFLX $ROKU

I've not researched it but this would work if accurate. 1 post per hour.

• Agree 1

hapax legomenon
1 hour ago, deathfunk said:

I am very happy to ramp and to be ramped on the proviso that everything that is said is true or an overtly subjective opinion. I can't stand people lying about shit stocks or getting shirty when i ask them relevant questions the answers to which may not be bullish for the stock.

ABQQ appears to be something like:

Sleeping giant was $10 last year, Chart looks like it's going back there.

New film set to make $1m a week

Earnings report likely to be a huge beat of x versus y

Valuation crazy at $22m versus GNUS $500m or CIDM $300m. 

$GNUS $CIDM $AMC $NFLX $ROKU

I've not researched it but this would work if accurate. 1 post per hour.

Great advice, will create a disposable account and give that a try

deathfunk
Just now, hapax legomenon said:

Great advice, will create a disposable account and give that a try

Don't dispose it. Use it with integrity. I will add you and in April when I fund my 212 penny stock with £20k we can share ideas and state which stocks we like in a legally compliant manner.

A handful of people can ramp the shit out of this kind of stock.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

hapax legomenon

On March 1, 2021, we prepaid a convertible promissory note dated September 1, 2020 (the “Note”) held by accredited investor in the principal amount of $75,000. We prepaid $108,125.00 on the Note, which accounts for all the principal and accrued but unpaid interest.

On March 1, 2021, we prepaid a convertible promissory note dated September 1, 2020 (the “Note”) held by accredited investor in the principal amount of $82,500. We prepaid $116,974.69 on the Note, which accounts for all the principal and accrued but unpaid interest.

The prepayments allowed us to remove and return to treasury 268,707,265 shares of our common stock that were previously under reserve with our transfer agent for note conversions.

Another 268m shares bought back, CEO seems determined to keep the float low. Looking good.

10 hours ago, No One said:

Hmmm, where can this be bought?

Interactive brokers looks the only place currently. Just had a gander at the monthly fees and it's $20 per month tops if balance is below $2000. Otherwise $10 tops per month. I think.

• Informative 1

11 hours ago, lid said:

Interactive brokers looks the only place currently. Just had a gander at the monthly fees and it's $20 per month tops if balance is below $2000. Otherwise $10 tops per month. I think.

oof, no