DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Data from US official vaccine adverse reaction reporting system, January 2021

DocH

Hi,

I've downloaded, and attached here, the reported adverse reactions to the covid vaccinations, from the official US site. It holds data from the 1st to late January. I'm sorry I don't know how many vaccinations were done in late December and January (anyone?) so it's very "raw". It comes with a disclaimer, which I think I should include here:  (VAERS is Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System):

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA’s multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as “safety signals.” If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same scientific limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

• Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.

• Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.

• The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.

• VAERS data is limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.

• VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.   "

So this is NOT a database of events known to be CAUSED by the vaccine, just a database of events that occurred at or some time after the administration of the vaccine, possibly coincidentally. There are around 4000 reactions, and about 400 deaths. But I repeat: this is NOT 400 deaths CAUSED BY the vaccine. Interpret with caution. It is downloadable from the VAERS site as a CSV file; I am attaching it as an XL file, and I've reformatted it a bit so you can see the field that describes the event in a block of text. You can search for eg "allerg" and it will find all fields with "allergy", "allergic" etc in.  The events are mainly described by medics, but there are also some entered by patients. The quality of the descriptions varies accordingly - a lot.

Enjoy!
Just discovered I can't attach an XLS file.  I tried renaming it as a gif or jpg, but it stops it being uploaded.

@spunko is there a way to share non gif etc files?  It's an .XLSX file

• Informative 3

Democorruptcy
10 hours ago, DocH said:

Just discovered I can't attach an XLS file.  I tried renaming it as a gif or jpg, but it stops it being uploaded.

@spunko is there a way to share non gif etc files?  It's an .XLSX file

Where you are looking at it on the web, can't you just right click the link to the file and copy and paste the link on here?

7 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Where you are looking at it on the web, can't you just right click the link to the file and copy and paste the link on here?

It exists as a csv file online. I downloaded it and processed it a bit and it's that processed file I'd like to upload. But yes I can post the link to the US vaers site. Will do tomorrow. 😀

• Informative 1

sarahbell
8 hours ago, DocH said:

It exists as a csv file online. I downloaded it and processed it a bit and it's that processed file I'd like to upload. But yes I can post the link to the US vaers site. Will do tomorrow. 😀

Google drive?

sleepwello'nights
19 hours ago, DocH said:

So this is NOT a database of events known to be CAUSED by the vaccine, just a database of events that occurred at or some time after the administration of the vaccine, possibly coincidentally. There are around 4000 reactions, and about 400 deaths. But I repeat: this is NOT 400 deaths CAUSED BY the vaccine. Interpret with caution. It is downloadable from the VAERS site as a CSV file; I am attaching it as an XL file, and I've reformatted it a bit so you can see the field that describes the event in a block of text. You can search for eg "allerg" and it will find all fields with "allergy", "allergic" etc in.  The events are mainly described by medics, but there are also some entered by patients. The quality of the descriptions varies accordingly - a lot.

Enjoy!

Thanks for informing us of the existence of this database. 

I am intuitively suspicious of a Covid vaccine. This will allow me to monitor the events and allow me to justify my decision.

From a cursory review it seems the majority of side effects are minor so far; chills, headaches, pain at injection site. Lets see what develops.

It'll probably be like the UK database.   Full of data, but can you trust the data? 

To me it looks like the UK database is full of the usual side-effects, plus the less common complications.  Ie, people are recording stuff that they've been told to watch out for.  This is an excellent way to gather more data about stuff that you already know, but less good for identifying new effects.

Eg, in the UK database there's hardly any deaths within a few weeks of having the vaccine (a minimal period to worry about, frankly), but given the numbers of jabs and the age range of the jabees you'd expect perhaps several thousand to have died after being jabbed.  The fact that you don't see this suggests that the data has either been filtered, or that they're just not including most deaths in the stats (it'll be the latter). 

[the problem is that you can have rare things happen that each individual doctor (death certificate) won't think of as  being due to a certain thing, however if you do the statistics you'd see the effect.  That's why it was important to have the 'deaths within 28 days of covid'*, and if they're not doing that now for the vaccine there will be a significant risk of currently unknown, relatively rare but serious events being missed]

[* I agree with the method, but there should have been a 'definitely', 'maybe', 'probably not but' categorisation to help work out where the problems lie (ie, 'death on ventilator', 'death of heart attack while being treated for covid', 'run over by bus a week after discharge from hospital']

Edited by dgul
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2

Okay, here is a link to the XL file. This is data from the US vaccine adverse effect reporting system, for 1st Jan to late jan this year.

Observations welcome.

Please read the disclaimer that shown by the Vaers website when you access its data.: it's in the first post in this thread.

This is a list of observations temporally but not necessarily causally connected to taking a CV19 vaccine in the US. BUT a lot of them are events that happened within minutes of taking the vaccine, and I would suspect causality.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/aebad2w5zgaanerbjksq9/2021VAERSDATA.xlsx?dl=0&rlkey=4wli3cipwhwh9u4eco2vmwvur

Probably easiest, if you want to search etc, if you download it and vlew it in XL.

Remember that this is a small percentage of people vaccinated. According to:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/14/coronavirus-live-updates.html

11 million in the US had been vaccinated by the middle of Jan (14th? 11th?), so the reactions in this database represent a tiny percentage of people vaccinated. Against that, there will be many reactions that are not recorded. (It is generally accepted that the number of people who win cases in the US "vaccine court" is roughly 1% of those who we vaccine-damaged. Not saying that the cases in this database represent only 1% or reactions, but bear in mind that there is probably some under-reporting).

I'm trying to be cautious: I don't want to be accused of alarmism, but at the same time some people might find this data of value to them.

Edited by DocH

I put these in the main thread, but they belong here really:

deaths only: https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=1&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&VAXTYPES=(COVID-19)&DIED=Yes

deaths + serious reactions (start on page 30 or so) https://waarheid.tv/images/2021/0601/20210208-VAERS.pdf

Clearly lots of stuff going on.  As noted upthread, this is a mixture of under-reporting of actual vaccine complications, mixed with probably unrelated 'coincidental' deaths, so difficult at this stage to work out exactly what's going on.

...Other than 'something is likely going on' -- IMO the current MSM reporting of the vaccines' safety isn't reliable.