DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Is nothing sacred from the WOKE lobby?

Watched Wales vs Ireland yesterday and they had a one minutes silence for "Captain Tom, all the `victims` of Coranavirus and to stamp out racism in sport"....this is the way it was announced....

....WOKEism has even found a way into rugby but im sure if the supporters were there they wouldn't have got away with such a PC stunt!

Just now, MrXxxx said:

Watched Wales vs Ireland yesterday and they had a one minutes silence for "Captain Tom, all the `victims` of Coranavirus and to stamp out racism in sport"....this is the way it was announced....

....WOKEism has even found a way into rugby but im sure if the supporters were there they wouldn't have got away with such a PC stunt!

We have the s8x nations taking the knee crap thread. Two minutes silence where they all take the kenee. Well apart from the welsh and scotch. Respect. 👍. The rest who do can go fuck themselves. :)

13 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

same in football, I'm looking forward to full stadiums, not for the football, but watching how the woke media and players react to the abuse they are going to get.

Morons:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/breastfeeding-is-now-chestfeeding-brightons-trans-friendly-midwives-are-told-pwlvmcnc7

"

Staff have been instructed that “breastmilk” should be replaced with the phrases “human milk”, “breast/chestmilk” or “milk from the feeding mother or parent”.

Other changes include replacing the use of “woman” with “woman or person” and “father” with “parent”, “co-parent” or “second biological parent”, depending on the circumstances.

A policy document released this week states that staff should not stop using the word “woman”"

Edited by desertorchid
6 hours ago, Byron said:

These people exist in every generation, just the focus of their energies change.

Very well put. I think we have so little of substance to protest against that people make stuff up.

There is no Hitler to fight.

There is no VietNam war or civil rights to protest about (USA only really).

On 09/02/2021 at 04:52, snaga said:

same in football, I'm looking forward to full stadiums, not for the football, but watching how the woke media and players react to the abuse they are going to get.

Im looking forward to half empty stadiums. Thats a much better way of saying fuck off to these clowns than booing.

I reckon a lot of people have had enough of having this shite rammed down their throats. I for one will not be going to Loftus Road (although its called the Kiyan Prince Stadium now in order to tick some WOKE anti racist box). But thats my point. After 40 years supporting QPR I no longer relate to the club AT ALL. All this black power salute at Millwall, BLM bollox. And football as a whole is shite VAR, COVID, Boring brainless cunts earning 150,000 grand a WEEK, the atmosphere sterile, getting thrown out for swearing or calling the ref a cunt. Embarrasing!!! 

17 minutes ago, AsiaRanger said:

Im looking forward to half empty stadiums. Thats a much better way of saying fuck off to these clowns than booing.

I reckon a lot of people have had enough of having this shite rammed down their throats. I for one will not be going to Loftus Road (although its called the Kiyan Prince Stadium now in order to tick some WOKE anti racist box). But thats my point. After 40 years supporting QPR I no longer relate to the club AT ALL. All this black power salute at Millwall, BLM bollox. And football as a whole is shite VAR, COVID, Boring brainless cunts earning 150,000 grand a WEEK, the atmosphere sterile, getting thrown out for swearing or calling the ref a cunt. Embarrasing!!! 

He got stabbed by a Somali:)

7 minutes ago, mattydread said:

He got stabbed by a Somali:)

A fine example of a young upstanding, peaceful, loving lad who was doing really well at school and loved his nan, before being stabbed by the other poor, misunderstood, victim of circumstance, aversely affected by his upbringing in Moghadishu.

Im not saying its not tragic but from what I know he was certainly no young Stan Bowls and certainly not worthy of changing the stadium name that has stood since before I was born.