DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

exit...boiling my kidney waste

https://exituk.org/

I have just watched an ad for this. Pushing its way on to my screen.

I am not right wing. This Himmler directed bunch of undemocratic cunts are really pushing too far.

Equally if you call them commie c###s I will accept to.

Authoritarianism.

It has has arrived. It is not good.

I am a fair person. Where is this shit coming from?

Annoyed.

Edited by spunko
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is one pretty website, for a charity with 5k in the bank I would have expected something less flashy. As there is no information on who funds it, I can only assume it's Soros cash.

Loads of fun can be had with this.          

Posted Images

For many of us up north..we are closing in on an anniversary of lockdown.

Yes..we have all been busy organising right wing fan fares. Nope. House arrest for my family and friends.

See this is as what it is. Bollocks.

All about divide and conquer.

Where shall we be in a years time COVID Act anniversary?

I will take bets it will be extended. This is all part of the game.

Edited by The Grey Man
2 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

https://exituk.org/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvfClv8zb7gIVDQGLCh32AgB7EAAYASAAEgIW0vD_BwE

I have just watched an ad for this. Pushing its way on to my screen.

I am not right wing. This Himmler directed bunch of undemocratic cunts are really pushing too far.

Equally if you call them commie c###s I will accept to.

Authoritarianism.

It has has arrived. It is not good.

I am a fair person. Where is this shit coming from?

Annoyed.

Christ. Is that a spoof?  

5 hours ago, MrPin said:

I guess it's only like leaving a religeous cult.

Pinny is right. It does read like it has been put together by someone who is familiar with the literature and thinking of evangelical Christians working as exit counsellors for people involved in new religious movements. Two key points I'd stress:

• We will listen and not judge
  • We won't invalidate your personal experience, but will help you to re-interpret it

But it would be interesting to find out whether they would refer a muslim or Trotskyite to a different agency...

59 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Pinny is right. It does read like it has been put together by someone who is familiar with the literature and thinking of evangelical Christians working as exit counsellors for people involved in new religious movements. 

It has the usual wiff of do-gooder about it. 

Pick some people who you judge to be wrong. Convince them they're wrong.  Convert them to your way of thinking. The right way of thinking. 

Graciously accept praise and social stroking from your peers,  while hoping you've done enough to place yourself beyond suspicion of anyone ever finding out that you're secretly an abusive alcoholic who beats their partner. 

Edited by Libspero
6 minutes ago, Libspero said:

It has the usual wiff of do-gooder about it. 

Pick some people who you judge to be wrong. Convince them they're wrong.  Convert them to your way of thinking. The right way of thinking. 

Graciously accept praise and social stroking from your peers,  while hoping you've done enough to place yourself beyond suspicion of anyone ever finding out that your secretly an abusive alcoholic who beats their partner. 

Sounds like the people they are targeting realise what’s going on 

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

Sounds like the people they are targeting realise what’s going on 

I was going to respond that I don't really consider myself particularly right wing..   but I expect to a dyed in the wool left wing authoritarian I'm probably worse than Hitler. 

Edited by Libspero
SPaG

I was about to start a thread along these lines. Going on the way things are headed in the US and we'll probably follow in the UK, I'm thinking we're going to see a reinvigoration of the 'culture wars' - it'll give the MSM something to do and specific stories can be used to justify dubious government policies. It seems to be intended to generate outrage, like the Time magazine election fixing brag article. The extreme far right or populists, or whatever most of the ordinary population not in the club are described as now, are currently responding with the intended outrage that will stoke the sense of social division this is intended to generate. The footage of Beijing Biden on the big screen and the players wearing their coof masks and taking the knee at the US Superbowl getting booed by the crowd was  funny as fuck, but I guess it would have been more a more effective gesture if spectators and the viewing public took away their power by not buying and participating in the first place.

7 minutes ago, spunko said:

That is one pretty website, for a charity with 5k in the bank I would have expected something less flashy. As there is no information on who funds it, I can only assume it's Soros cash.

I was getting invalid SSL certificate for it, but am  using an obscure browser today so might not be the case.

31 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

The key section of that page is, "Or are you worried about someone else?"

It's a thinly disguised page to report your neighbours, friends, family, colleagues and parents. Anonymously, of course.

There seems to be a small but not insignificant drive here and in the US toward making vaguely conservative views socially taboo (like AOC and her lists of dissidents to punish xD) Wokeism is so extreme and inconsistent with day to day reality I just can't see broader society accepting it, there's loads of anecdotal that even kids are resisting it in schools. Dr Dutton recently delivered his paper on wokeism and the parallels with zombieism xD:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hxr78VxWYFg8/

That's an excellent thing.

I'm sure the far right can be seductive and difficult to leave.

The problem is how they've changed the definition of 'far right' so that it includes 'everyone to the right of 'me'', where 'me' is someone with left-wing tendencies.

You've even fallen for it, in that you're criticising the ad, which IMO means that you've accepted the bait and thought that 'far-right' includes 'normal critical thinking of our current political situation'.

The problem is the definition, not the concept of 'helping people'.

I'd also add my normal gripe with this sort of thing, in that all the 'far right' examples (they'll be made up) are white and 'thuggish'.  This perpetuates the myth that the 'far right we've got to worry about' is a resurgence of classical Nazism.  It isn't.  The New-Nazis will be 'something different', but within a similar mindset of 'supremacy, community pride with the violent exclusion of others (from community) and the violent suppression of 'thoughts' that go against the new mindset'. (etc).  By focusing efforts on 'the old threat' you make it all the more likely that the new threat will come. 

16 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

There seems to be a small but not insignificant drive here and in the US toward making vaguely conservative views socially taboo (like AOC and her lists of dissidents to punish xD) Wokeism is so extreme and inconsistent with day to day reality I just can't see broader society accepting it, there's loads of anecdotal that even kids are resisting it in schools. Dr Dutton recently delivered his paper on wokeism and the parallels with zombieism xD:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hxr78VxWYFg8/

Yep, had a conversation with my 16 year old nephew at the weekend who told me that he and all his mates think this wokeism is total bollocks - presumably they go along with it due to peer pressure, but they aren't fooled.

3 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Yep, had a conversation with my 16 year old nephew at the weekend who told me that he and all his mates think this wokeism is total bollocks - presumably they go along with it due to peer pressure, but they aren't fooled.

I suspect he is not a racist either, so doesn't need to believe in the media "fake racism".