DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

All equal before the law, not

One percent

Speechless. The dual standards are becoming more overt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html

A senior police officer at the Metropolitan Police has said victims of crime who don't speak English could be prioritised more during call outs.

I'll leave this photo below, which we can study whilst pondering how far our once great nation has fallen

IMG_0779.JPG

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

When we had our windows repeatedly smashed the rozzers on the phone were far more interested in my 'ethnic background' than what was going on.

Pissed off, I asked them what that had to do with the price of beans and they told me that they wanted to check if it was a 'hate crime'.

When I informed them that unfortunately I was an average white Brit, they lost interest pretty rapidly. They said they would send someone round but never bothered.

Tell them you're a bum bandit?

15 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

When we had our windows repeatedly smashed the rozzers on the phone were far more interested in my 'ethnic background' than what was going on.

Pissed off, I asked them what that had to do with the price of beans and they told me that they wanted to check if it was a 'hate crime'.

When I informed them that unfortunately I was an average white Brit, they lost interest pretty rapidly. They said they would send someone round but never bothered.

It doesn't matter what you actually are, it's how you identify .  So identify as a minority group (pick one, any one). 

Funny though, the indigenous white are now a minority group in London. Not allowed to say that you belong to a minority though. 

23 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

me and the bangladeshi bloke were suffering at the hands of the kids. Same sort of abuse: go back to where you came from. His was a hate crime, mine wasn't.

4 hours ago, One percent said:

It doesn't matter what you actually are, it's how you identify .  So identify as a minority group (pick one, any one). 

Funny though, the indigenous white are now a minority group in London. Not allowed to say that you belong to a minority though. 

I ALWAYS ALWAYS take the chance to say that I am a minority group because I am white.

When the other party asks why, or says that is incorrect, I say that whites are 15% of the earths population and falling fast.  That makes me a minority.

explodes some head, but also makes quite a lot of people stop and think.

Police chief suggests non-English speaking victims of crime will be given priority with white middle class men at the bottom of the list

Another ugly policy.  I don't even believe they are underbudgeted or understaffed.

Since when did police need so much scrambled egg on their uniforms.

When I was in the Middle East I had a colleague phone the emergency services as he saw a car accident. The operator never spoke English and hung up...

Why the fuck are non English speakers living in the UK? If they are on holiday fair enough, however anyone staying here permanently should speak English.

13 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

It's got to that point where White people need to mimic Lenny Henry doing his Ketanga voice to get the Police interested. 

Helpfully the B.B.C have set up a Pidgin site on the World Service where you can learn how to communicate with the Metropolitan police.

BTW the authorities abandoning taxpaying citizen groups is exactly what happened during the collapse of the Roman Empire. Eventually people found they got better order and more protection from the barbarian s than the government.

On 8/26/2017 at 14:48, One percent said:

Speechless. The dual standards are becoming more overt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html

A senior police officer at the Metropolitan Police has said victims of crime who don't speak English could be prioritised more during call outs.

I'll leave this photo below, which we can study whilst pondering how far our once great nation has fallen

IMG_0779.JPG

I read that in the ES on the tube on Friday, sitting between two black women and I muttered WTF.

Said to Mrs B if we get burgled / car nicked she will have to report and ask for a Farsi interpreter.

Another good reason to escape Londonistan

Archived