DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Chestfeeding

4 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

The most puzzling thing about this is that everybody has a breast, which makes the whole thing utterly ludicrous.

It reminds me of one place I worked where they decided to make the toilet cubicle gender neutral. This involved putting a sign on the door with a picture of a man, a woman, and some sort of wierd squiggle. Prior to that there had just been a plaque on the door with the word toilet on it.

xD

Reminds me of the first job I had some 25 years ago.  The toilet door was visible from the majority of desks.  Whenever one of us blokes was in the there for more than a minute, we'd come out to shouts of 'did you have a good shit' at full volume across the office.  Can't see us getting away with that these days.

Just now, One percent said:

Yes but the sensible, non woke version that there are only two.  o.O

No. If you believe sex and this imaginary construct of “gender” vary independently then you open the door to all this. You may not have realised the implications of the crap you were espousing, but fundamentally you were actively pushing it.

We're moving ever towards 1984. Here we've got 'the party' coming up with a new form of language that will take over for all use in officaldom (politics, schools, policing, healthcare), while everyone else (the proles) just carries on using the language they were using before (except where they have to interact with 'the party').

4 minutes ago, eight said:

i reckon they should do a number of sexual partners/severity of COVID symptoms analysis.  If I was China and wanted a weapon which would wipe out western women but leave chinese women alone, that would do it...

20 minutes ago, eight said:

It’s our patriarchal society that literally forces women to go shopping at every opportunity and stop for a natter with their peers at the school gates. When will they be free to do more or less whatever they want?

Edited by Hail the Tripod

No wonder @Vendetta has been so careful with his refeeding program.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/45732-can-men-lactate.html

For instance, scientists documented lactation in male WWII prison camp survivors, who had suffered months of starvation. After receiving adequate nutrition, their hormone-producing glands rebounded far quicker than their livers (which normally metabolize hormones), resulting in hormonal spikes that caused lactation.

Edited by Hail the Tripod
49 minutes ago, eight said:

Young women in the UK are more likely to be obese than males.  (This reverses for older adults.)

Young women are more likely to sunbathe during summer, regardless of weight, compared with all males and with older females.

I'd suggest that younger females are more likely to have higher 'reserve' vitamin D levels at the end of the summer than older women, which eventually falls off later in the winter (because of body fat issues).  This would then result in the effect seen.

I've no evidence for this (well, young females are more likely to be obese), but it is as good a theory as the ones suggested in that article ('they're shopping more').

Just now, dgul said:

Young women in the UK are more likely to be obese than males.  (This reverses for older adults.)

Young women are more likely to sunbathe during summer, regardless of weight, compared with all males and with older females.

I'd suggest that younger females are more likely to have higher 'reserve' vitamin D levels at the end of the summer than older women, which eventually falls off later in the winter (because of body fat issues).  This would then result in the effect seen.

I've no evidence for this (well, young females are more likely to be obese), but it is as good a theory as the ones suggested in that article ('they're shopping more').

I was told, somewhat hysterically, by my mother, that my sister's covid ward is seeing younger and younger patients. Look at how "sticky" hospital admissions are versus new cases. They're just admitting the x sickest people, up to capacity. Last month these would have been told to stay in bed and take aspirin.