DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Annoying UK celebrities

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A contender emerges. Smug ballbag.

I'll see your Paddy McGuiness and raise you Michael McIntyre, an industrial strength irritant who in reality, would struggle to sell out the function room of a flat-roof pub. However, auntie beeb deci

Boyle is perhaps the biggest spineless hypocrite in showbusiness; he was censured for his genuinely funny early material by the PC brigade, so he did a 180 comedic turn and became a woke, tranny lovin

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

I submit this man, I can't stand the sight of him.  Can anyone defeat my King of Twats ?

Paddy McGuinness is low level twattery.

Grounds for vilification are subjective.

Typically based on his being overtly Northern and openly heterosexual.

Paddy does not indulge in virtue posturing.

I contend your submission should not stand.

I nominate Ed Balls.

The thread is requesting annoying celebrities.

Michael Macintyre is simply unfunny.

Ed Balls is not a celeb and nor is Callum Best.

Owen Jones and Lineker are twats rather than annoying.

Piers Morgan?  I think and hope for his sake that it is an act.

Yes, I think Paddy McGuinness is a good call.  He was very good in Phoenix Nights and Max and Paddy so he can certainly do comic acting but as a presenter he is unwatchably annoying.

A personal highlight from Max and Paddy; the volume is really low for some reason.

4 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

E25FE249-7500-4B81-81D5-84EB3DCFE4CA.jpeg

Owen Jones does not qualify as a celebrity although there is near universal agreement he is a twat.

To meet the criteria of celebrity it isn't enough to flounce off newspaper review programmes late at night, talk about Trump balloons on C4 News, or appear as an obscure political pundit on minor channels.

Base level celebrity should require multiple appearances on mainstream television. Daytime is acceptable if a quiz, property ramping, cookery, or chat show.

Ideally taking part in Strictly, Dancing On Ice, The Masked Singer, or hosting a travel show, like Bradley Walsh, Jane MacDonald, Julia Bradbury, Joanna Lumley, or that bloke off Call Of Duty.

Regular recurring roles in soaps are a bonus.  :) 

Edited by Bedrag Justesen

@Frank Hovis

Ed Balls definitely qualifies as a celebrity.

Having danced on Strictly, hosted his own travel series for BBC, and being a guest on primetime comedy panel shows.

Ed also qualifies on account of being a famous butt of jokes about balls, and being unfortunately married to the annoying Yvette Cooper(-Balls).

3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

@Frank Hovis

Ed Balls definitely qualifies as a celebrity.

Having danced on Strictly, hosted his own travel series for BBC, and being a guest on primetime comedy panel shows.

Ed also qualifies on account of being a famous butt of jokes about balls, and being unfortunately married to the annoying Yvette Cooper(-Balls).

The veritable and manifold horrors from which I have been spared through the simple expedient of not owning a television.

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The veritable and manifold horrors from which I have been spared through the simple expedient of not owning a television.

Possibly plunging this thread into existential crisis.

Can a person without a television hold valid opinions about celebrity ?

More pertinent, can anybody claim celebrity status if they do not appear regularly on television ?

What if a person is only famous online, for instance ?

12 minutes ago, Jonty Willis the Third said:

Boyle is perhaps the biggest spineless hypocrite in showbusiness; he was censured for his genuinely funny early material by the PC brigade, so he did a 180 comedic turn and became a woke, tranny loving, refugee worshipping, white hating unfunny bore. 

Utter thermonuclear cunt that man.

I think one of his jokes was the last bit of comedy I've laughed at on TV.

"Yeah, we do have a vegetarian option.

"You can fuck off"

:D

(Correct use of speech marks there for the pendants)

4 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Possibly plunging this thread into existential crisis.

Can a person without a television hold valid opinions about celebrity ?

More pertinent, can anybody claim celebrity status if they do not appear regularly on television ?

What if a person is only famous online, for instance ?

I suppose online Instagram 'influencers' have to be counted as 'celebrities'. I mean if we're going to use the traditional dictionary definition then not a single one of the talentless fuckers mentioned would qualify.