DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Not Very Annoying UK Celebrities

2 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Neil Oliver (?), cunt.

Portillo I like.

Neil Oliver has willingly put his head over the parapet. He also writes some cracking books. Portillo I really like, in his railway shows he comes across as an absolute gentleman and someone who is willing to have a laugh at his own expense. 

Edited by hapax legomenon
3 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

Neil Oliver has willingly put his head over the parapet. He also writes some cracking books. Portillo I really like, in his railway shows he comes across as an absolute gentleman and someone who is willing to have a laugh at his own expense. 

I could listen to Neil Oliver for hours. Love his weekly slot on Talk Radio.

3 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

I went to a talk by Portillo a few years ago; it was no-holds-barred and he was honest about his mistakes.

I would buy him a pint anytime.

Tends to be BBC news presenters that get my back up because of their brazen Woke leftism...Jon Sopel, Christian Fraser and Simon McCoy in particular.

So Shaun Ley ( old tuft head from Devon) gets my vote for the most scrupulously  fair presenter and least annoying. I guess it won't help his career in the BBC unless he learns the art of being a leftist  smug cunt.

p04lnzd5.thumb.jpg.ec641cfd19067f5c8be7713ce867d50c.jpg

5 hours ago, Hopeful said:

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

2218929.jpg?display=1&htype=100002&type=

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

A thousand times yes. I’m captivated when watching her. 

Even though she’s getting a tiny bit porky, or possibly pregnant?, she manages to be gorgeous, sexy, pleasant and act/sound like “home” with her accent/mannerisms from just up the road all in one package, she pushes all the buttons for an expat man. 

7 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

A thousand times yes. I’m captivated when watching her. 

Even though she’s getting a tiny bit porky, or possibly pregnant?, she manages to be gorgeous, sexy, pleasant and act/sound like “home” with her accent/mannerisms from just up the road all in one package, she pushes all the buttons for an expat man. 

She is gorgeous, well, I think so

One of those people I'd be triggered to selflessly strive to give the best life in the world.

Managed to work with her a few times. On the first occasion, she turned up having just got engaged the week before :CryBaby::CryBaby::CryBaby::CryBaby:

Edited by Hopeful