DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

A womens best friend

3 hours ago, dgul said:

I'd suggest that women like dogs best, but dogs themselves prefer men.

A big male voice usually commands a dog better, and they prefer consistent and clear rules which is a bit more of a masculine thing, apologies for generalisation, however dogs can also be pretty clever at working out that the alpha female needs to be kept happy for what  I assume the dog sees as pack harmony. 

6 hours ago, wherebee said:

My wife gets wound up as whenever she gives the dog a command, he always looks to me first to get the nod.  Then he does it.

I think there is something dysfunctional in the woman/male dog relationship. She may be alpha female but the dog definitely knows she's not alpha male, which is a bit confusing as it leaves it as alpha male.

In other words a dog can tell the sex of a human, just as we can often tell the sex of an animal just from its behavior towards us, and woman/male dog creates the wrong sort of pack for the human/dog relationship to properly operate within.

Edited by Panther

Another prevalent trend involved the environment: the warmer the overall climate, the less useful dogs tended to be to humans.

That is an interesting tidbit and generally true I'd say. The warmer the county the shitter they treat their dogs. Case in point: Greece or Spain.

The eskimos practically worship their dogs, apparently.

8 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

A big male voice usually commands a dog better, and they prefer consistent and clear rules which is a bit more of a masculine thing, apologies for generalisation, however dogs can also be pretty clever at working out that the alpha female needs to be kept happy for what  I assume the dog sees as pack harmony. 

Women feed the dog and that's what makes her boss.

13 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Women feed the dog and that's what makes her boss.

If there are kids in the house, they should do it as soon as they are big enough, supervised the first few times by the alpha male or female. My parents knew this 50 years ago and taught us to make the dog wait while we prepared it, then leave it in peace with the food. 

20 hours ago, One percent said:

New research suggests that a dog isn’t a man’s best friend but a woman is. 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/01/210125094057.htm

:)

Thought you were going to be showing us your dildo and vibrator collection.

Did you know that those little yappy dogs of the ilk that Paris Hilton would stick in her bag, were originally used by well to do French women in the C19 early C20 to be companions for when their husbands were working away (ie with the mistress) They would use them to like their clitoris as those little tongues they have can move at just the right speed.

That is a fact as my brother told me. 

3 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Thought you were going to be showing us your dildo and vibrator collection.

Did you know that those little yappy dogs of the ilk that Paris Hilton would stick in her bag, were originally used by well to do French women in the C19 early C20 to be companions for when their husbands were working away (ie with the mistress) They would use them to like their clitoris as those little tongues they have can move at just the right speed.

That is a fact as my brother told me. 

O.o  I would want to know how your brother came by such information.