DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

KR1 Blockchain plc (Bitcoin miner)

Jesus Wept

Talking Monkey
14 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

How did we miss this one?

Any got any info on it? 

Is it still early days? Opportunity? 

C1FD62D4-D926-49E5-8B2C-8AECE7B0287D.thumb.jpeg.00d56b412f387da1e21223128126c32a.jpeg

6644FB89-492D-43CB-AF7C-37F892F1C0C9.thumb.jpeg.a2676ba6efcc22ec665ee912c4470303.jpeg

One to discuss? @deathfunk et al. ? 

That's a huge move over the last few months. If there is a BK I'll defo be chucking a few quid into a few of these miners.

hapax legomenon

Funky Finance and Blonity have been pushing this for a while. Couldn't find anywhere to buy it, think it has just got an OTC listing 

In the beginning there were two listed stock companies involved with Bitcoin. One was COIN and the other KR1.

Both were listed, not on the London AIM market but on the much less liquid Aquis exchange. The Aquis exchange has gone through various guises, it was previously called the NEX exchange and before that it was called the ISDX exchange!

I flipped a coin at the time and went for COIN which has yet to find it's feet...

Hargreaves Lansdowne allows you to trade on the Aquis exchange using a ISA wrapper. However the last time I traded, you actually have to use a telephone to call the broker to get a trade on. Hopefully they have moved on from then.

At the time, not every broker dealt with Aquis, so this might be a problem for some of you looking to buy KR1.

Edited by 201p
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Jesus Wept
23 minutes ago, 201p said:

Hargreaves Lansdowne allows you to trade on the Aquis exchange using a ISA wrapper. However the last time I traded, you actually have to use a telephone to call the broker to get a trade on. Hopefully they have moved on from then.

At the time, not every broker dealt with Aquis, so this might be a problem for some of you looking to buy KR1.

@201p Sadly they haven’t. I went to buy some today but you can’t trade on the app. No dealing unless over the phone. I will probably stick to Argo. 

Edited by Vendetta

Yadda yadda yadda

https://www.kryptonite1.co/investments

They're not a miner, from what I can see. Looks like they invest in various coins including BTC. It could be an excellent play as these other coins appear to multiply BTC on the upside and downside.

Not going to buy now. If there is a big crash in crypto they might be a good choice.

• Informative 2

Jesus Wept
On 12/02/2021 at 09:26, Vendetta said:

How did we miss this one?

Any got any info on it? 

Is it still early days? Opportunity? 

C1FD62D4-D926-49E5-8B2C-8AECE7B0287D.thumb.jpeg.00d56b412f387da1e21223128126c32a.jpeg

6644FB89-492D-43CB-AF7C-37F892F1C0C9.thumb.jpeg.a2676ba6efcc22ec665ee912c4470303.jpeg

One to discuss? @deathfunk et al. ? 

Big spread on this and you can only trade over the phone. As the spread is so large it makes it hard to get a profit even with a big rise.

049C7C06-1003-469F-A7A2-DBC9B42F68D7.jpeg

deathfunk
Just now, Vendetta said:

I was re-reading the Argo thread 

@deathfunkmentioned them on the first few pages as well about a year ago.

Did you invest? 

Nop.

The main problem I have in this market is that there are so many stocks going completely bonkers that i simply don't have enough capital to invest nor the head space to make that initial decision to sell something and move it somewhere else. The market is insane at the moment. All my stocks are in dollars and my account has been losing thousands every night owing to the depreciation of the dollar. Then up 5-10% the next day when the market rallies.

That said it looks like the nasdaq is paring some of its recent gains since ATH.

• Informative 1