DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

BAME not taking the vacine

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Media making a big deal of this.  Any other time it's a case of "these brown migrants are so intelligent and educated, we need them here". Now it's a case of "stupid brown people not taking the v

I think it's appropriate Anne Boleyn is black, after all she was one of the earliest victims of knife crime.

As a white person I am a member of a group that constitutes less than 10% of the global population. Therefore as a minority ethnic I will stand proudly with my BAME brothers, sisters and non binaries

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Media making a big deal of this. 

Any other time it's a case of "these brown migrants are so intelligent and educated, we need them here". Now it's a case of "stupid brown people not taking the vacine". 

It's the lack of consistency that gets me. White people are meant to be colour blind. However it's ok to recruit BAME to persuade other BAME to take the vacine? How is that not racist?

Yes the narrative has flipped immediately on this one. For most of the last 40 years bammies could do no wrong, but now it suddenly becomes alright to criticise them.

Suggests to me that vaccines/lockdowns is now seen by the establishment as a bigger/more valuable tool of social control than race-baiting.

We've seen something similar with the widespread flouting of disability discrimination laws against those not able to wear masks.

Edited by Austin Allegro

I saw a new article last night that educated me that Anne Boelyn was indeed a black African lady. Very beautiful she looked to. Having now realised that everything I have ever been taught by history is wrong and racist I have reached the 'no longer give a f**k' state.

I am open-minded about BAME - seems a very odd way and wide grouping to categorise people from such a diverse background as one single group. Perhaps BAME is just an anti-white label? Surely not? - not taking the vaccine. Perhaps they are the smart ones? Perhaps they will be the ones left alive once all the - conspiracy theory warning - non-BAME are dead or their populations reduced by huge numbers?

The conspiracy theorists will say that BAME are not taking it because they know the vaccine is designed to wipe out Caucasian populations. Or are not taking it because they fear that the vaccine is designed to wipe out BAME. Others will point to some BAME populations having a lack of trust in vaccines for various historical, social and in some cases, ahem, 'voodoo' reasons.

BAME? I really do not like that term. What connection do Black Africans have with Middle Eastern people to make them one group? Ah, that is right. I forget easily now since the Wu Flu. The only thing that I can think of is that those promoting BAMA as a term seem to think that BAME are mostly 'not white'.

In reality the Middle East is full of plenty of Caucasians in numerous countries. It is also true, according to some figures posted on here yesterday, that some of the Middle Eastern countries are amongst the highest take-up of vaccinated populations in the world - Emirates, Dubai IIRC. So no evidence of BAME in those ME countries not taking the vaccine. Is it just BAME in the UK not taking it? Does that make BAME in the UK smarter or stupider than BAME in the actual Middle East? I know not the answer but just thought these are obvious questions to consider.

Sorry, ranting, I despise the term 'BAME' as it seems just designed to be anti-white and to divide us. Even in a pandemic the strirrers of hatred between skin colours and ethnic backgrounds continue to spread their bile.

I have forgotten the question. Settee. I think it is preferable to sofa.

Skipping the animal trials and using people violates the Nuremberg agreement to ban human experimentation. Every leader imposing such decrees should be on trial for crimes against humanity.  Behind closed doors (and open ones as side effects develop), these experimental drugs are called de-population vaccines.  https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-explains-vaccines-to-trigger-de-population-in-3-6-months/

19 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I saw a new article last night that educated me that Anne Boelyn was indeed a black African lady. Very beautiful she looked to. Having now realised that everything I have ever been taught by history is wrong and racist I have reached the 'no longer give a f**k' state.

Had to look up the black Anne Boleyn thing. Seems RT are starting to take the piss:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/op-ed/515434-black-actress-anne-boleyn-history/amp/

However, worse than all of these flaws is the fact Tudor England was sorely lacking in diversity and inclusion. In other words, it was white. Very, very white. Levels of immigration were negligible in England from 1400-1600, so the county was caucasian by innocent circumstance.

Thankfully this ‘racist’ reality has been rewritten in a new Channel 5 drama, Anne Boleyn, which stars black actress Jodie Turner-Smith as the ill-fated Queen

Anne Boleyn

anne-boleyn-style-275429-1545218277649-m

Anne Boleyn as she would look in contemporary fashion

Heres-what-your-favorite-historical-figu

https://www.boredpanda.com/historical-figures-recreated-history-part2-becca-saladin/

(cracking website, do have a gander)

Not Anne Boleyn

6026eaf5203027297429a5dd.jpg

It's not really that hard is it?

1 minute ago, Option5 said:

BAME stands for Black And Minority Ethnic.

Presumably that includes me as I'm mostly Irish 9_9

In London it includes white British.

They say that there was quite a lot of interbreeding between neanderthals and modern humans.

But only in situations where the only other choice was yorkshire folk.

"I'll take the taller one with the smaller nose and less body hair..... that thing from Hull can do the ironing."

Edited by Whowhywhen?