DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Underpants - Quality Undercarriage for the English Gentleman - No Scots allowed

Her Ladyship decided I needed some new containment garments due to the holy nature of my current stock.

Like for like purchase was made except the previous batch were bought an unknown period of time back.

Bloody hell, standards have dropped at M&S in the material department, so thin, can see my knackers dropping.

2 minutes ago, spunko said:

Going commando is the cheapest, therefore the most DOSBODS option. Given the price of underwear today, it's a no brainer as the yanks say. :Old:

If you must wear underwear then cotton military boxers are the way to go. https://www.army-star.eu/brandit-boxershorts/?options=3566224

I find the one-eyed trouser-snake is always a bit of a problem with shorts.

43 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Her Ladyship decided I needed some new containment garments due to the holy nature of my current stock.

Like for like purchase was made except the previous batch were bought an unknown period of time back.

Bloody hell, standards have dropped at M&S in the material department, so thin, can see my knackers dropping.

Similar situation

Last month I had to retrieve a pair from the rubbish that the GF unilaterally decided were an embarrassment

I do occasionally get caught out. Especially when out walking the coast. Last month it was flat calm and a sunny day and I decided a swim was in order. Unusually, there were a few people on the remote beach and I realised the state of the underpants weren't up to it.

But then I thought fekk it. Much to the GFs dismay. And went for a swim. That's the pair that ended up in the rubbish the next day

They are still in use. Most are in similar condition.

they are all M&S bought about 8 years ago. Absolute shite quality.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Going commando is the cheapest, therefore the most DOSBODS option. Given the price of underwear today, it's a no brainer as the yanks say. :Old:

If you must wear underwear then cotton military boxers are the way to go. https://www.army-star.eu/brandit-boxershorts/?options=3566224

I had to provide my own pants in the military. They all have my surname and last 3 numbers written on them. 

I've worn boxers all my life (well, as long as I've been choosing and buying my own underpinnings, so around 40 years)

But in the last couple of years I've found boxers no longer 'work'... within just a few of minutes of putting them on they turn into a thong and no matter how comprehensively I rearrange them they almost immediately revert back to being a thong.

I don't know if it's me that's changed or the boxers but I now find them unwearable, instead I've had to take up wearing long johns in winter and longer pyjama shorts as underwear in summer

8 minutes ago, Royston said:

I've worn boxers all my life (well, as long as I've been choosing and buying my own underpinnings, so around 40 years)

But in the last couple of years I've found boxers no longer 'work'... within just a few of minutes of putting them on they turn into a thong and no matter how comprehensively I rearrange them they almost immediately revert back to being a thong.

I don't know if it's me that's changed or the boxers but I now find them unwearable, instead I've had to take up wearing long johns in winter and longer pyjama shorts as underwear in summer

Arold... Is that you Aarold?

Edited by Wight Flight
14 minutes ago, Royston said:

Is it possible that you are actually wearing a thong?

Debenham had a ridiculous offer for Levi's underpants that worked out something like £1.50 per pair with various discounts. One of my bigger regrets in life is not buying more than 6 pairs.

Limited myself because they were red colour only but really shouldn't have. 

1 minute ago, Bear Hug said:

Debenham had a ridiculous offer for Levi's underpants that worked out something like £1.50 per pair with various discounts. One of my bigger regrets in life is not buying more than 6 pairs.

Limited myself because they were red colour only but really shouldn't have. 

Do you look like the bloke in the old laundromat advert when you put them on?  :x