Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Poll only thread (updated)


spunko
 Share

Poll only thread (updated)  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Hail the Tripod

Well I don’t think it was deliberately released as part of a planned conspiracy, but it certainly seems that it has been used as an opportunity to make billionaires richer and curb our rights.

Edited by Hail the Tripod
  • Agree 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A tremendous # on the lung

Yes all of the above are probably reactions (taking advantage of the situation). The only doubt in my mind is if it was released by China intentionally - probably not. 

Well not until it had escaped into China. Did they deliberately allow it to spread elsewhere - yes

 

 

Edited by A tremendous # on the lung
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • IMO it was created for bio-warfare.
  • But covid19 wasn't a viable weapon (perhaps yet)
  • It was released accidentally (because people are crap).
  • That's why China was so cagey at the start.
  • It mutated very rapidly to become less deadly (viruses like to do that).
  • And then went around the world.
  • TPTB have taken the opportunity to 'do stuff', like increase relative wealth of the ultra wealthy and control the population, but it wasn't planned that way from the start.
  • I think that there's a risk of the vaccines causing more problems, but that'll also be incidental (and also will be taken advantage of by TPTB).

 

 

  • Agree 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble

I voted "Other" as I believe it was a combination of quite a few of the options listed in this poll.

They like to kill a lot of birds (ok, people) with each stone, those Globalist bastards...

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the gardener
3 hours ago, spunko said:

An update to a poll from last year, to see if attitudes have changed.

Need an 'All of the above' option. 

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

morphic pippin

I would give more options if I were able to. I chose population reduction because I believe that, as it stands, the needs of the entire world's population and its increasing growth, is unsustainable. There is a long game being played, if you think about everything that has happened in the last 5 years alone.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also don't belive it was deliberately created, but certainly the response to it has been the ultimate example of "never allow a good crisis to go to waste"

They've taken full advantage of it to turbo boost the only policies they've been capable of since 2008.. printing money, lowering interest rates, inflating asset prices, enhancing the wealth of the richest.

  • Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, morphic pippin said:

I would give more options if I were able to. I chose population reduction because I believe that, as it stands, the needs of the entire world's population and its increasing growth, is unsustainable. There is a long game being played, if you think about everything that has happened in the last 5 years alone.

That which is unsustainable will not be sustained. And you/they might be wrong in which case it's premeditated murder. 

"Increasing growth" is wrong as it's been slowing for quite some time.

Anyway, the standard refrain - you first ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/02/2021 at 16:24, Hail the Tripod said:

Well I don’t think it was deliberately released as part of a planned conspiracy, but it certainly seems that it has been used as an opportunity to make billionaires richer and curb our rights.

Event 201? 18th October 2019. Coronavirus pandemic simulation before it happened?

 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/02/2021 at 15:59, spunko said:

An update to a poll from last year, to see if attitudes have changed.

All of the above plus a few more.

Never let a crisis go to waste. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

stop_the_craziness
4 hours ago, tlc said:

Event 201? 18th October 2019. Coronavirus pandemic simulation before it happened?

 

Wow.  To both the timing and the content.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fully Detached

All of the above with the exception of crashing asset prices and population reduction because I don't see any evidence of either of those things happening. But I don't think the virus itself was created for the purpose, just that TPTB saw the opportunity to use it to their advantage.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
On 13/02/2021 at 21:20, stop_the_craziness said:

Wow.  To both the timing and the content.

Just like 9/11 and 7/7. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/02/2021 at 17:19, tlc said:

Event 201? 18th October 2019. Coronavirus pandemic simulation before it happened?

 

Timing even more suspicious now, growing consensus virus was first breaking out at exactly that time period.

 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/02/2021 at 21:18, Frank Hovis said:

I'm not a conspiraloon and have no option there.

I am a conspiraloon and I thought I locked this thread from commenting. O.o

Weird...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Frank Hovis
15 minutes ago, spunko said:

I am a conspiraloon and I thought I locked this thread from commenting. O.o

Weird...

Maybe it is the Chinese then.

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/02/2021 at 21:17, morphic pippin said:

I would give more options if I were able to. I chose population reduction because I believe that, as it stands, the needs of the entire world's population and its increasing growth, is unsustainable. There is a long game being played, if you think about everything that has happened in the last 5 years alone.

I never understand that point of view, i.e. that the world is overpopulated and something has to be done to reduce it.

Nearly all of our planet is empty of people! OK in some areas (oceans, mountains, deserts) that is for good reason. Otherwise though there is loads and loads of free space which is perfectly liveable and farmable.

I do accept that it is stated policy of the Illuminati Elites Cabal etc. to reduce population. That is nothing to do with sustainability however, it is so there are more of Them and less of Us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While COVID-19 seems an ideal way to get rid of a chunk of the population who are above working age and therefore a financial liability, I still cannot see any conspiracy theory that actually works. One which would explain how shutting down some of the economy for a prolonged period of time would assist those perpetuating the scheme.

If debt levels were unsustainable and therefore some sort of debt jubilee or war were the only ways to resolve this, the lockdowns don't achieve that. They seem to just make the problem worse.

Does anyone know of a conspiracy theory that actually holds up as a genuine possibility?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Funn3r said:

I never understand that point of view, i.e. that the world is overpopulated and something has to be done to reduce it.

Nearly all of our planet is empty of people! OK in some areas (oceans, mountains, deserts) that is for good reason. Otherwise though there is loads and loads of free space which is perfectly liveable and farmable.

I do accept that it is stated policy of the Illuminati Elites Cabal etc. to reduce population. That is nothing to do with sustainability however, it is so there are more of Them and less of Us.

Where is left to farm? Even the rainforests are being cleared now to make way for farmland.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Does anyone know of a conspiracy theory that actually holds up as a genuine possibility?

Book of Revelation :Passusabeer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Does anyone know of a conspiracy theory that actually holds up as a genuine possibility?

Probably something misguidedly climate related, with a side order of spite. They're definitely trying to limit the plebs' horizons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...