DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Poll only thread (updated)

Poll only thread (updated)  

112 members have voted

1. 1. For the conspiraloons: COVID-19 was created to:

• Crash asset prices
    • Get rid of Trump
    • Stop Brexit / populism
    • Big Reset
    • Make billionaires richer
    • Boost China
    • Curb our rights & privacy
    • Population reduction
    • Other

Well I don’t think it was deliberately released as part of a planned conspiracy, but it certainly seems that it has been used as an opportunity to make billionaires richer and curb our rights.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

Yes all of the above are probably reactions (taking advantage of the situation). The only doubt in my mind is if it was released by China intentionally - probably not. 

Well not until it had escaped into China. Did they deliberately allow it to spread elsewhere - yes

Edited by A tremendous # on the lung
  • IMO it was created for bio-warfare.
  • But covid19 wasn't a viable weapon (perhaps yet)
  • It was released accidentally (because people are crap).
  • That's why China was so cagey at the start.
  • It mutated very rapidly to become less deadly (viruses like to do that).
  • And then went around the world.
  • TPTB have taken the opportunity to 'do stuff', like increase relative wealth of the ultra wealthy and control the population, but it wasn't planned that way from the start.
  • I think that there's a risk of the vaccines causing more problems, but that'll also be incidental (and also will be taken advantage of by TPTB).

I would give more options if I were able to. I chose population reduction because I believe that, as it stands, the needs of the entire world's population and its increasing growth, is unsustainable. There is a long game being played, if you think about everything that has happened in the last 5 years alone.

I also don't belive it was deliberately created, but certainly the response to it has been the ultimate example of "never allow a good crisis to go to waste"

They've taken full advantage of it to turbo boost the only policies they've been capable of since 2008.. printing money, lowering interest rates, inflating asset prices, enhancing the wealth of the richest.

8 hours ago, morphic pippin said:

I would give more options if I were able to. I chose population reduction because I believe that, as it stands, the needs of the entire world's population and its increasing growth, is unsustainable. There is a long game being played, if you think about everything that has happened in the last 5 years alone.

That which is unsustainable will not be sustained. And you/they might be wrong in which case it's premeditated murder. 

"Increasing growth" is wrong as it's been slowing for quite some time.

Anyway, the standard refrain - you first ;)

On 12/02/2021 at 16:24, Hail the Tripod said:

Well I don’t think it was deliberately released as part of a planned conspiracy, but it certainly seems that it has been used as an opportunity to make billionaires richer and curb our rights.

Event 201? 18th October 2019. Coronavirus pandemic simulation before it happened?

On 12/02/2021 at 21:17, morphic pippin said:

I never understand that point of view, i.e. that the world is overpopulated and something has to be done to reduce it.

Nearly all of our planet is empty of people! OK in some areas (oceans, mountains, deserts) that is for good reason. Otherwise though there is loads and loads of free space which is perfectly liveable and farmable.

I do accept that it is stated policy of the Illuminati Elites Cabal etc. to reduce population. That is nothing to do with sustainability however, it is so there are more of Them and less of Us.

While COVID-19 seems an ideal way to get rid of a chunk of the population who are above working age and therefore a financial liability, I still cannot see any conspiracy theory that actually works. One which would explain how shutting down some of the economy for a prolonged period of time would assist those perpetuating the scheme.

If debt levels were unsustainable and therefore some sort of debt jubilee or war were the only ways to resolve this, the lockdowns don't achieve that. They seem to just make the problem worse.

Does anyone know of a conspiracy theory that actually holds up as a genuine possibility?

21 hours ago, Funn3r said:

I never understand that point of view, i.e. that the world is overpopulated and something has to be done to reduce it.

Nearly all of our planet is empty of people! OK in some areas (oceans, mountains, deserts) that is for good reason. Otherwise though there is loads and loads of free space which is perfectly liveable and farmable.

I do accept that it is stated policy of the Illuminati Elites Cabal etc. to reduce population. That is nothing to do with sustainability however, it is so there are more of Them and less of Us.

Where is left to farm? Even the rainforests are being cleared now to make way for farmland.

18 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Does anyone know of a conspiracy theory that actually holds up as a genuine possibility?

Probably something misguidedly climate related, with a side order of spite. They're definitely trying to limit the plebs' horizons.