Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56050119

A combination of the flu and c19 working its way thru the nursing homes and several 10k of now ex women who worked in retail - sorted.

Adding covid to the soup of winter time infections provides an easy, cheap fix to what to do with 80yo+ Granny sat pissing herself in a ~800/w care home

I can give you a prediction for end of this year - hospitals will be fucking empty.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, spygirl said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56050119

A combination of the flu and c19 working its way thru the nursing homes and several 10k of now ex women who worked in retail - sorted.

Adding covid to the soup of winter time infections provides an easy, cheap fix to what to do with 80yo+ Granny sat pissing herself in a ~800/w care home

I can give you a prediction for end of this year - hospitals will be fucking empty.

 

 

If we go back to having flu and then have covid on top. Will each potentailly have 30k deaths, or will we slowly erode the pool of people likely to cark it quicker than we can refill it?

And still no mass campaigns from govt to get people out and moving about and eating less.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

nah, Hancock is going to make it treatable so we can live with it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9255903/Matt-Hancock-hopes-treatable-virus-disease-live-like-flu.html

Covid CAN be managed like the flu: Matt Hancock hopes 'treatable' virus will become a disease we can 'live with' after all adults are offered a vaccine by September

Edited by ashestoashes
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

If we go back to having flu and then have covid on top. Will each potentailly have 30k deaths, or will we slowly erode the pool of people likely to cark it quicker than we can refill it?

And still no mass campaigns from govt to get people out and moving about and eating less.

 

I reckon that the addition of covid will knock off an extra 20% of (poorly) over 70s a year.

Not missing much. And it's just knocking back UK life expectancy 20 years.

Increasing life expectancy for the over 80s isnt a smart - or cheap thing - to do.

Majority of healthy over 75s will be barely affected.

Just going to whack the obese n whinging mobility  scooter crowd.

 

Edited by spygirl
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I reckon that the addition of covid will knock off an extra 20% of (poorly) over 70s a year.

Not missing much. And it's just knocking back UK life expectancy 20 years.

Increasing life expectancy for the over 80s isnt a smart - or cheap thing - to do.

Majority of healthy over 75s will be barely affected.

Just going to whack the obese n whinging mobility  scooter crowd.

 

Financially it might be beneficial to a nation struggling with paying for social care and advanced nursing care.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Could be that vaxs are weaponising flus, colds and all sorts of other shit.

Im not touching the fucking stuff. Nor is my 86 year old pop.

They are straffing him with invitations at the moment.

Tell him to stand strong.  It's the outliers that hold the moral high ground, always.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...