DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

CCTL - Coin Citadel

deathfunk

deathfunk

This isn't a ramp. I don't hold any shares here currently but am interested to see what people's opinions are of this nanocap btc miner. Currently valued at $66m. Is it a great opportunity? Are there any dangers? I'm just checking I am still in touch with reality though i don't want to give away my bias.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/CCTL/quote

• Informative 1

Yadda yadda yadda
3 hours ago, deathfunk said:

This isn't a ramp. I don't hold any shares here currently but am interested to see what people's opinions are of this nanocap btc miner. Currently valued at $66m. Is it a great opportunity? Are there any dangers? I'm just checking I am still in touch with reality though i don't want to give away my bias.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/CCTL/quote

I've had a quick look on their website and it looks to have been dodgy as hell.  Looking for alleged old BTC held under previous management. Proper Wolf of Wall Street pink sheets stuff. There just isn't the information available to make any rational valuation. How much are they mining now? I can't find that out (although I haven't looked that hard). Available electricity is cheap. Looks like they're offering to lease access to that and manage mining for other people. They don't have a huge electricity supply by the standards of these miners. That all suggests that they can't raise money. They do have enough unissued shares to near double share capital. Or dilute you in half.

$66m is a speculative price. I can't justify it. Perhaps insiders can. The operation is too small to even be a takeover target. Good chance they'll get crushed out of the game as others upgrade and expand.

• Informative 1

deathfunk
1 minute ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I've had a quick look on their website and it looks to have been dodgy as hell.  Looking for alleged old BTC held under previous management. Proper Wolf of Wall Street pink sheets stuff. There just isn't the information available to make any rational valuation. How much are they mining now? I can't find that out (although I haven't looked that hard). Available electricity is cheap. Looks like they're offering to lease access to that and manage mining for other people. They don't have a huge electricity supply by the standards of these miners. That all suggests that they can't raise money. They do have enough unissued shares to near double share capital. Or dilute you in half.

$66m is a speculative price. I can't justify it. Perhaps insiders can. The operation is too small to even be a takeover target. Good chance they'll get crushed out of the game as others upgrade and expand.

Thanks. yeah I'm not going mad. It's dodgy AF and the people pushing it are rampers. They make a lot of the 567 btc hodl but the CEO has not clarified this officially to the market. Why the hell not? That $28m worth of btc is a large part of their MCAP. If they don't hold that then their MCAP shouldn't be so high. If they do hold that then they should be shouting it from the rooftops.

I fucking hate pump and dumpers. I try my best to ignore them. But then i go on threads on companies I might be interested in and ask questions and I can tell they are lying and get sucked in. I'm a bit autistic and just fucking hate liars. 

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1