DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Shocking shite from Times radio, really wince/puke inducing stuff in about 15 minutes in the car they covered Drumpf, far right extremism via computer gaming radicalising youngsters and announcing their next piece from stonewall and rewriting terminology such as breastfeeding.  Oh plus a puff piece on tick tock which they were no doubt going to ram their tongue up the arse of a Chinese media outlet that spies on its users. 

3 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

All The Old Dudes

I don't know if there's ever been an attempt at naming this phenomenon but I went from really liking that song when I heard it the first time, to really hating it and having to turn it over if it comes on the radio. All this in a relatively short period of time, say 2 weeks.

Just now, spunko said:

I don't know if there's ever been an attempt at naming this phenomenon but I went from really liking that song when I heard it the first time, to really hating it and having to turn it over if it comes on the radio. All this in a relatively short period of time, say 2 weeks.

Surprisingly I hated it as a teenager in the 1970s but rather like it is a period piece now.

1 hour ago, Virgil Caine said:

Surprisingly I hated it as a teenager in the 1970s but rather like it is a period piece now.

One of the two guys that did the handclaps was a studio doorman.

The other was Nicky Graham.

" As a producer and songwriter, he went on to score multiple hits for The Nolans, Bros (including the UK No.1 "I Owe You Nothing"), Let Loose, Ant & Dec (including the UK No.1 "Let's Get Ready to Rhumble"), Code Red, Shakin' Stevens and Aaron Carter, among others. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Graham

Edited by Bedrag Justesen

To be fair if its not a BBC station good luck to them

Within a few miles of driving on the M18 i get

BBC Radio Humberside,
BBC Radio York
BBC Radio Sheffield
BBC Radio Leeds
BBC Radio Lincolnshire
BBC Radio Teesside 
BBC Radio Nottingham
BBC Radio Derby
BBC Radio 1
BBC Radio 2

BBC Radio 3
BBC Radio 4
BBC Radio 5

And i only drive a 2011 Astra!

I suppose I wouldn't be skimming through the radio stations, except when driving.

I can imagine the adverts ponsors on Boom Radio. Piles Ointments, Conservatory Blinds, Carpets, and exotic cruises past Fawley refinery.