DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Vaccine passports

Wight Flight

The Generation Game
33 minutes ago, eight said:

How resourceful of plucky little Lithuania to come up with this novel and completely bespoke set of measures.

One the one hand, today might be Fidel Trudeau's last day in office. 

On the other hand, the other main party (the conservatives) are pro Vax passports, pro green agenda and pro immigration. 

Plus ca change. 

Edited by The Generation Game
  • Agree 3

Mirror Mirror
18 minutes ago, Oskar said:

It still amazes me how the ECHR and OECD remain completely silent on the arbitrary removal of human rights enshrined in the European Convention of Human Rights, yet still bang on at Hungary for not allowing LGBT propaganda in schools. Makes a mockery of the entire EU system.

Indeed.

It also amazes me that all these European countries having signed Council of Europe resolution 2361, which absolutely promotes informed consent and free choice, and prohibits coercion (although not legally binding), then go and do precisely the opposite.

Why the fuck did they bother to sign it in the first place?

Edited by Mirror Mirror
  • Agree 2

Snake Plissken
5 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

One the one hand, today might be Fidel Trudeau's last day in office. 

On the other hand, the other main party (the conservatives) are pro Vax passports, pro green agenda and pro immigration. 

Plus ca change. 

I think we'll find this repeated in an awful lot of countries, where the incumbent and main opposition party are basically pro lockdown/jabs etc. If an anti party starts to get a large vote share they'll get mauled by the press. Can't see democracy and the ballot box saving the day.

• Agree 8

The Generation Game
7 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

I think we'll find this repeated in an awful lot of countries, where the incumbent and main opposition party are basically pro lockdown/jabs etc. If an anti party starts to get a large vote share they'll get mauled by the press. Can't see democracy and the ballot box saving the day.

https://youtu.be/7bu5XxqHSLM&t=780s

31 minutes ago, Oskar said:

It still amazes me how the ECHR and OECD remain completely silent on the arbitrary removal of human rights enshrined in the European Convention of Human Rights, yet still bang on at Hungary for not allowing LGBT propaganda in schools. Makes a mockery of the entire EU system.

I don't think it's just the EU, methinks the rate everything is moving we're all pretty fukked O.o

that mountain retreat* has never looked so welcoming lol

*I heard the Himalayas is quite expansive?

Yadda yadda yadda
16 minutes ago, Rollseyes said:

Been following this forum for a year or so now and probably time to contribute!

I was in Vietnam for most of the pandemic and had to escape after the lockdowns became insane in July. It was very stressful trying to get out and back into Europe. I am in Spain now. 

The vaxx passports are sweeping the world and I believe they are being ramped up particularly in countries with sluggish vax rates.

Spain has been spared so far but there is a high take up here of the poison. Portugal has vax passport for some things but they are talking of removing them soon with I think equally high vax take up.

I think the UK will soon see widespread use of the pass to help push the 'hesitants' over the line, but it's shaping up to be a long winter there if 80% is the number desired by those globalists pulling the strings.

My hope is that countries will follow Denmark and drop all restrictions once there is 80 to 85% or more vaxxed.

Interesting times.

I miss Vietnam and had a nice life in Saigon. Not sure if I will ever be able to go back as I am never taken the poisoned needle, but I will make the EU my home and accept the limitations of travel only within Schengen.

According to the link below the UK has now been overtaken by a lot of European countries and is vaccinating at a very slow rate. I didn't realise this. Looking at the 2nd link the percentages the UK Gov is giving are higher but the absolute numbers the same. Therefore the our world in data figures include children and other countries have been cracking ahead with vaccinating kids. More than I realised.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
  • Informative 4

The Generation Game
7 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

According to the link below the UK has now been overtaken by a lot of European countries and is vaccinating at a very slow rate. I didn't realise this. Looking at the 2nd link the percentages the UK Gov is giving are higher but the absolute numbers the same. Therefore the our world in data figures include children and other countries have been cracking ahead with vaccinating kids. More than I realised.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

I think they've commenced Operation "Third jab" here in CZ today. 

Yadda yadda yadda
40 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I think they've commenced Operation "Third jab" here in CZ today. 

Imaginative bastards, aren't they? Operation Iron Freedom would be a better name.

• Agree 2

Chewing Grass

Fantastic Monologue from Neil Oliver, this is the highlight (read in a Scottish Accent).

Quote:

"I say that anywhere demanding such an abomination (Vaccine Passports) from any citizen is nowhere I would enjoy being anyway. If it comes to it I would rather be outside in the open air. Let the wind blow and the rain fall I don't care, I would rather be out in the world with others of like mind than in any place demanding PAPERS PLEASE. I would no more seek access to a place demanding papers than I would attend a dog fight".

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 4

Holland imposes a restriction that may well backfire in some cities. If people can't shit inside that only leaves a single option.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/sep/20/coronavirus-live-news-uk-starts-vaccinating-12--to-15-year-olds-china-reports-49-new-cases

“Only the vaccinated can use restaurant toilets’ Duch minister warns

In the Netherlands, where new rules will require a covid pass to eat inside in restaurants, a minister has stressed there will be no going indoors even to use the toilet without being jabbed.

Measures about to be brought in were hotly debated by MPs who forced an exception to the vaccine passport rule for punters eating or drinking outdoors - saying the infection risk was low.

But today health minister Huge de Jonge was quoted saying ‘if you want to use the restroom you will have to show your QR code.’

QR codes are the machine-readable array of black and white squares on a mobile phone.

If scanned, the pass showed proof of vaccination, recovery from the virus or a negative test and is required for all people aged 13 and older.

Last week, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said it was unwise to make an exception for patrons sitting outside, as people would inevitably have to enter to pay bills or indeed go to the toilet.

“It could also start raining and then everyone wants to go inside,” Rutte said.

“The government wanted the QR code everywhere in the hospitality sector,” Health ministry spokeswoman Rinske Wieman told AFP.

“This is not to bug people, but because people want more freedom from restrictions. Unfortunately these freedoms are not without boundaries,” she said.

Mirror Mirror
2 hours ago, Rollseyes said:

Been following this forum for a year or so now and probably time to contribute!

I was in Vietnam for most of the pandemic and had to escape after the lockdowns became insane in July. It was very stressful trying to get out and back into Europe. I am in Spain now. 

The vaxx passports are sweeping the world and I believe they are being ramped up particularly in countries with sluggish vax rates.

Spain has been spared so far but there is a high take up here of the poison. Portugal has vax passport for some things but they are talking of removing them soon with I think equally high vax take up.

I think the UK will soon see widespread use of the pass to help push the 'hesitants' over the line, but it's shaping up to be a long winter there if 80% is the number desired by those globalists pulling the strings.

My hope is that countries will follow Denmark and drop all restrictions once there is 80 to 85% or more vaxxed.

Interesting times.

I miss Vietnam and had a nice life in Saigon. Not sure if I will ever be able to go back as I am never taken the poisoned needle, but I will make the EU my home and accept the limitations of travel only within Schengen.

Excellent first post mate, and welcome!

I was particularly interested in your comments about Spain and Portugal, as I’m thinking of going there myself soon, possibly for the winter.

Would there be any more info you could give about the situation there, regarding the vaccine apartheid and mask wearing, ie where it’s required and whether it’s actually complied with or enforced?

Cheers!

• Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
18 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

I was particularly interested in your comments about Spain and Portugal, as I’m thinking of going there myself soon, possibly for the winter.

Would there be any more info you could give about the situation there, regarding the vaccine apartheid and mask wearing, ie where it’s required and whether it’s actually complied with or enforced?

Cheers!

A mate of mine got back from Spain a few weeks ago. Masks were only for shops. Perhaps walking into a restaurant. Otherwise gone. Last summer you had to wear a mask to the beach and they allocated you a spot to out down your towels. Only once you had sat down could you take your mask off. That is what he told me anyway!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Cheers!

I have been to a number of places in Spain and my observations are that the bigger the city and the further south you are, the less outdoor mask wearers. 

Small towns in the north are living in spring 2020 still, with folk walking around with fear in their eyes, particularly when someone like me is around (maskless). 

In Madrid people are definitely getting over it. In Seville it's like it never happened, until you walk inside somewhere of course. People staying in hostels are meant to wear masks but no one ever does.

Spain has tried twice to bring in the vaxx pass but the supreme court knocked back Galicia and Andalusia, but I believe Galicia appealed successfully, so the vax pass could be there soon. 

I am nervous sticking around Spain and there will be an inevitable rise of cases in the winter and the pressure will be on to mandate the passes.

I am looking at Mexico soon and have friends in the Dominican Republic too. Almost certain to flee Europe and hope that spring 2022 is old normal - either that or there will be civil wars.

Edited by Rollseyes
Mistake
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Mirror Mirror
7 minutes ago, Rollseyes said:

I have been to a number of places in Spain and my observations are that the bigger the city and the further south you are, the less outdoor mask wearers. 

Small towns in the north are living in spring 2020 still, with folk walking around with fear in their eyes, particularly when someone like me is around (maskless). 

In Madrid people are definitely getting over it. In Seville it's like it never happened, until you walk inside somewhere of course. People staying in hostels are meant to wear masks but no one ever does.

Spain have tried twice to bring in the vaxx pass but the supreme court knocked back Galicia and Andalusia, but I believe Galicia appealed successfully, so the vax pass could be there soon. 

I am nervous sticking around Spain and there will be an inevitable rise of cases in the winter and the pressure will be on to mandate the passes.

I am looking at Mexico soon and have friends in the Dominican Republic too. Almost certain to will flee Europe and hope that spring 2022 is old normal - either that or there will be civil wars.

Thanks, good gen, much appreciated! I’m surprised that masks are  distributed as you say, I’d have expected the opposite.

I’d  heard that the Supreme Court had declared VPs unconstitutional, didn’t know it could be divided up by region. 
Might get a winter out of Spain then before it all goes tits up there as well. There must be some corner of this Earth where it’s warm and sunny, and one can find refuge from this utter madness.

Edited by Mirror Mirror
  • Cheers 1

stop_the_craziness
4 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Blimey.

Looks like he wanted all his chickens 'vaccinated' before he sold them. 

Needs to sell the business now.  In a year's time 400 dead plumbers ain't going to be worth £125 million. :ph34r:

• Agree 2
  • Lol 8
  • Cheers 1

It's really quite astounding how fucking dim journalists are these days:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-58657582

The quote I'm referring to:

"Initially many in the hospitality sector voiced their objections to having to police the arrangement, but given the potential loss of business after months of lockdown and closed pubs and restaurants, that opposition quickly faded away.

Now with summer over and winter around the corner it is just accepted that if you want to dine or drink indoors you must produce your EU Covid certificate.

To quote the American singer Bruce Hornsby: "It's just the way it is.""

So this bloke is quoting that song as way of accepting defeat that vaccine passports are just going to happen. That song isn't about accepting things, it's about the opposite. It was written about the younger generation fighting for civil rights and the older generation saying that things wouldn't change.

The full lyric is:

He said, "son
That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
Ah, but don't you believe them"

So anyone taking inspiration from this song should be boycotting every establishment that has vaccine passports as a condition of entry.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 4

9 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

It's really quite astounding how fucking dim journalists are these days:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-58657582

The quote I'm referring to:

"Initially many in the hospitality sector voiced their objections to having to police the arrangement, but given the potential loss of business after months of lockdown and closed pubs and restaurants, that opposition quickly faded away.

Now with summer over and winter around the corner it is just accepted that if you want to dine or drink indoors you must produce your EU Covid certificate.

To quote the American singer Bruce Hornsby: "It's just the way it is.""

So this bloke is quoting that song as way of accepting defeat that vaccine passports are just going to happen. That song isn't about accepting things, it's about the opposite. It was written about the younger generation fighting for civil rights and the older generation saying that things wouldn't change.

The full lyric is:

He said, "son
Some things will never change
Ah, but don't you believe them"

So anyone taking inspiration from this song should be boycotting every establishment that has vaccine passports as a condition of entry.

That was 2 Pac mate 

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1