DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Vaccine passports

Wight Flight

Caravan Monster

I've been trying to exchange my paper driving licence for a photo card one. The online application gets stuck in a loop. Then I filled out the byzantine paper application, got the required reference from a local businessman and grudgingly sent it off with all the documentation the DVLA requires - birth certificate, bank statements, paper driving licence and national insurance card by recorded delivery. It appears to have arrived in Swansea two months ago and I've not heard anything back from them, so presumably they will have lost all my state identification. Does this mean I no longer exist, or am I now a FREEMAN ON THE LAND? Also waiting to find out about the mortgage applications some Nigerian scammer has been using my docs to make xD

How long have driving licences been around? 80 or 100 years? And the DVLA still fucks up simple stuff. Particularly considering the costly failures of the track and trace intro to digital ids, there's no way these fuckwits have a chance of competently introducing a project as complex as The Soros CommonPass digital id 'vaccine' passports. I wonder if they are actually intended to go wrong and cause chaos (as well as popular resentment), like the 'shortages' that seem to be happening at the same time around the globe for some reason.

• Lol 1

1 hour ago, Oskar said:

Does make you wonder how much fun you could have with a portable jammer or backpack low level EMP emitter. They don't damage the phone but do render them unusable in the vicinity. Imagine the use outside a footy ground or nightclub on the weekend.

this is one way resistance will occur, I think,  knock out the ID readers at doorways to supermarkets and public events.  Cause disruption on a mass scale - no deaths, just people getting fed up with the system

• Agree 7
  • Lol 1

Long time lurking

The way this looks like its going to playout from the governments intentions (whether everyone accepts it remains to be seen) 

They have pushed for everyone to be jabbed those that complied have their passports ,when that no longer works, see self declared medical/religious exemption for care workers ,they then get one once that deliration is made ,see where it`s going everyone will be eligible for a passport regardless of jab status , they will simply and quietly allow exemptions for the refuseniks ,(be very grateful we are allowing you to be part of society),as there goal is simply to fool everyone into excepting them, slowly but surely they will then start to ratchet up the the control via them this will be done over years /decades 

IMO the next 12 months are critical maybe even the next 6 as they can`t keep up the  lie much longer people are waking up it`s of upmost importance we all speak up and let your voices be heard ,,,it`s a simple numbers game from here on in noncompliance is the only way this will be stopped 

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 7
  • Informative 1

Long time lurking
16 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

surely this app would be designed to work offline ? The first time its accessed it should cache it, if not a piece of shite design

How would they then stop the fat bastards buying Mc Donald's  xD

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, Underwhelmed said:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/537365-uk-vaccine-passports-for-sale/

this reporter is a cunt, why write an article exposing this. 

It is good news. If they manage to suggest that there are tens of thousands of fake passports in circulation, people will be less likely to insist on them.

Not fit for purpose.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

The way this looks like its going to playout from the governments intentions (whether everyone accepts it remains to be seen) 

They have pushed for everyone to be jabbed those that complied have their passports ,when that no longer works, see self declared medical/religious exemption for care workers ,they then get one once that deliration is made ,see where it`s going everyone will be eligible for a passport regardless of jab status , they will simply and quietly allow exemptions for the refuseniks ,(be very grateful we are allowing you to be part of society),as there goal is simply to fool everyone into excepting them, slowly but surely they will then start to ratchet up the the control via them this will be done over years /decades 

IMO the next 12 months are critical maybe even the next 6 as they can`t keep up the  lie much longer people are waking up it`s of upmost importance we all speak up and let your voices be heard ,,,it`s a simple numbers game from here on in noncompliance is the only way this will be stopped 

I think this is the issue...The fact that the public acknowledge and comply with `their` requests shows acceptance, whereas people should just be ignoring them as if they do not exist, and demonstrating that `they` do not have the right/authority to make such undemocratic decisions.

• Agree 2

Long time lurking
1 hour ago, MrXxxx said:

I think this is the issue...The fact that the public acknowledge and comply with `their` requests shows acceptance, whereas people should just be ignoring them as if they do not exist, and demonstrating that `they` do not have the right/authority to make such undemocratic decisions.

The telling part for me now is that recovered from the virus is now being to be said, to be  acceptable to gain entry to events ,see England's coming international rugby events 

The game is not to exclude anyone but to include everyone,they hope the refuseniks will be grateful to be allowed to participate  

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Rollseyes
1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

The telling part for me now is that recovered from the virus is now being to be said to acceptable to gain entry to events ,see England's coming international rugby events for this 

The game is not to exclude anyone but to include everyone,they hope the refuseniks will be grateful to be allowed to participate  

Always about the passport and digital ID. They won't give a crap about you taking the vaccine once the various systems are in place, like social scores and such like. 

Just another reason to keep one's genes unedited.

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Rollseyes said:

Always about the passport and digital ID. They won't give a crap about you taking the vaccine once the various systems are in place, like social scores and such like. 

Quite likely, they'll say this pandemic over, we'll have all this in place for the next one for your own good.

• Agree 2

Mirror Mirror

I see the Germans are introducing “3G+” for clubs and discos.

“3G” was their snappy cool sounding name for apartheid based on people being recovered , tested or vaccinated; the + means you need a negative PCR test, even if vaccinated. 😂

Expect this to become mainstream as the failure of the vaccines becomes common knowledge, although it’s a fine balance between trying to keep the infection numbers down while still having a method of coercing people to get the completely voluntary jabs.

• Informative 1

Long time lurking
53 minutes ago, Rollseyes said:

Well i`m still 50/50 on that one many places in Europe has banned /ditched them i think it`s just if not more likely all about coercing people to be stabbed,why because it`s taken 11 years and counting for the Uk government to integrate three already existing computer systems to make universal credit work

I`m no IT expert but i think a functioning vax pass system would be magnitudes more complicated to do anything more than a RIFD chip reader could do,,yes /no and that would only be any use if it was actually about transmission of a virus which we know is definitely not the case

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Rollseyes said:

And ones genetic profile away from their database!

• Agree 1

Snake Plissken

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/italys-mandatory-health-pass-not-boosting-jabs-hoped-data-shows-2021-10-11

"ROME, Oct 11 (Reuters) - Italy's attempt to boost vaccinations by making a contested health pass necessary to go to work is not having the desired effect, data shows."

Good news that the Italians are not falling for this

• Informative 4
  • Cheers 3

Caravan Monster

Spoke to a customer earlier who mentioned his son (sounded like he would have been teens or twenties) recently died suddenly and unexpectedly. I didn't dare ask any gently leading questions to find out if he had been vaxxed....

• Informative 8

Bedrag Justesen

Seeing appeals for people to ensure their Vaccine Pass is ready to present when going for a night out in Wales.

Reports of flat phone batteries leading to denied access, and/or App not working.

Suggestion paper print out should be prepared.

Night economy in Wales will be fucked.

• Agree 1

Long time lurking

Time to walk back the scam that coerced tens of millions into being stabbed  ?

Whilst leavening the first ministers of Wales and Scotland looking like the Stasi 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 2

MrLibertyRedux
On 13/10/2021 at 21:56, Caravan Monster said:

I've been trying to exchange my paper driving licence for a photo card one. The online application gets stuck in a loop. Then I filled out the byzantine paper application, got the required reference from a local businessman and grudgingly sent it off with all the documentation the DVLA requires - birth certificate, bank statements, paper driving licence and national insurance card by recorded delivery. It appears to have arrived in Swansea two months ago and I've not heard anything back from them, so presumably they will have lost all my state identification. Does this mean I no longer exist, or am I now a FREEMAN ON THE LAND? Also waiting to find out about the mortgage applications some Nigerian scammer has been using my docs to make xD

How long have driving licences been around? 80 or 100 years? And the DVLA still fucks up simple stuff. Particularly considering the costly failures of the track and trace intro to digital ids, there's no way these fuckwits have a chance of competently introducing a project as complex as The Soros CommonPass digital id 'vaccine' passports. I wonder if they are actually intended to go wrong and cause chaos (as well as popular resentment), like the 'shortages' that seem to be happening at the same time around the globe for some reason.

They are still dealing with backlog from the winter. Predominantly being in one building the coof was rife. They are also talking about striking. 8 weeks has been the average wait since the winter. I've tried doing mine online and it wouldn't let me.

• Informative 2

Lightly Toasted

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/10/17/dozens-of-mps-set-to-join-campaign-demanding-that-the-government-permanently-rules-out-vaccine-passports/

https://togetherdeclaration.org/

We want a free, fair and open society for ourselves, our friends and our families. We want to eat, work, dance, and pray together. We want our children to be able to play, learn and grow together.

This is therefore the moment when we must catch ourselves, when we recognise we are going too far by requiring medical certification just to participate in normal life.

Now it is our turn to protect the freedoms our forebears sacrificed so much to protect — for ourselves, for our children and for our communities. Now is the time to say ‘no’ to any mandate requiring permission to participate in everyday life.

If you agree that now is the time to work together to help keep each other safe whilst also safeguarding our democracy and normality, then this is your opportunity to make your voice heard.

Please join us by signing below and let's send the message loud and clear: No Vaccine Passports Anywhere.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 4

Bedrag Justesen
7 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Seeing appeals for people to ensure their Vaccine Pass is ready to present when going for a night out in Wales.

Reports of flat phone batteries leading to denied access, and/or App not working.

Suggestion paper print out should be prepared.

Night economy in Wales will be fucked.

BBC Wales and ITV Wales have reported fights with door staff at venues, staff being threatened, customers turned away for not having Covid Pass, older and long standing customers refused entry, venues deciding to close early, or even permanently.

Covid Pass is working.

Some fully vaccinated people seem to expect all bars, clubs, gigs, and events will carry on as normal for them to enjoy.

It is likely as not that the unvaccinated won't be excluded from all the fun.

Ask not for whom the fun stops, the fun stops for thee.

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 4

4 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

They are still dealing with backlog from the winter. Predominantly being in one building the coof was rife. They are also talking about striking. 8 weeks has been the average wait since the winter. I've tried doing mine online and it wouldn't let me.

My kids applied for their provisional licences back in May, still not received them.  Tracking system shows them as "Awaiting application return form."

• Informative 1

On 13/10/2021 at 21:56, Caravan Monster said:

I worked there many years ago. They called it The Holiday Camp. Constant paper shuffling. Can only imagine what it’s like now.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1