DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Vaccine passports

Wight Flight

Bus Stop Boxer
24 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

FFS I remember voting for the closest thing on offer to watered down vaguely conservative get brexit done and stop fucking over the little people populist nationalism, there was definitely no mention of remodelling the country on the CCP authoritarian design. Boris & co. should think about how hated Blair is and he only perverted the national culture and institutions. The pointless shit they are putting the country through is mentally and economically devastating peoples' lives. End it now or we will come for you.

Morgan first.

M S E Refugee
3 minutes ago, onlyme said:

The more they push this shit - with absolute  shysters like Blair behind it the less likely I am gong to have any sort of vaccine they have to offer, especially as they have purposely sidelined other treatments. Hancock should have zero influence on UK medical matters having 100% lied to parliament about failed Vit D trialling. 

Our Politicians are in general pretty gutless so the fact that they may be willing to get behind such a totalitarian policy makes me very concerned. 

• Agree 4

5 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Oh, and if the vaccine worked like a vaccine is supposed to do the vaccinated wouldn't have to worry about the unvaccinated as they would be immune.

So what could possible go wrong with letting the vaccinated off the leash to go mingling with all and vaccinated sundry, flying on aircraft or spending 2 weeks on a boat when it doesn't stop you getting or spreading and it doesn't stop you dying with it either.

Total hogwash.

This is the biggest medical experiment of all time.

Yes, worst case scenario you get the public thinking the passport is the be all and end all, you get the virus to mutate to a higher mortality variant which is then freely spread globally by a travelling population that think they are immune when they are not. 

Well actually worst case scenario is the vaccine primes to body so it responds badly to a vaccine tolerant version.

• Agree 1

Bus Stop Boxer
33 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

As I understand it around 25% of the population are expected to say no to Vaccination.

If this is the case, and some firms do not want the business of the unvaccinated, then it opens business opportunities for somebody else.

Its the beauty of capitalism.

I discussed a "free pub" with my mate a while back.

• Cheers 2

Mirror Mirror
39 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

Ignoring the rights and wrongs of a Covid vaccine - I would much rather spend time with the other 15% as they are more likely to be much more interesting characters.

Pfizer’s law, or suchlike 

Universally, those who are plastering crap about their covid vaccinations all over Facebook are the boring bastards.

• Agree 3

Mirror Mirror
19 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

I discussed a "free pub" with my mate a while back.

Pfizer’s Law applies here too.

• Cheers 1

A tremendous # on the lung
1 hour ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

And for the love of God I wish that cunt Blair would fuck off and die under whatever rock he crawled from under

xD

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/14/dark-lord-mandelson-may-back-labours-inner-circle-keir-starmer/

The Dark Lord returns: Mandelson may be back in Labour's inner circle, but Keir Starmer is no Tony Blair

Their current leader is unlikely to become prime minister, but with an old hand behind them, the party can head in the right direction

58 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

If a political party only had one policy - prosecute Tony Blair - then I would vote for them.

A mate and myself have opposing political views, about the only thing we agree on is that the world would have been a much better place if Tony bLiar had never existed. The damage that man has done will never be forgotten.

It says a lot when the only party that would get a vote from both of us is the one you suggested. Food for thought? Tie it in with "Freedom of choice" to ignore plague vaccines etc and I think you have a winner ;) 

Edited by Andersen
typo
  • Agree 1

Popuplights
2 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Their current leader is unlikely to become prime minister, but with an old hand behind them, the party can head in the right direction

Straight to Hell hopefully!! 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

I think I might have to buy myself a boat.

No escape. Australia cops board American families' catamaran and force them into 14 day quarantine despite them having been at sea for 10 days already.

• Lol 1

ILikeCake
1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Oh, and if the vaccine worked like a vaccine is supposed to do the vaccinated wouldn't have to worry about the unvaccinated as they would be immune.

So what could possible go wrong with letting the vaccinated off the leash to go mingling with all and vaccinated sundry, flying on aircraft or spending 2 weeks on a boat when it doesn't stop you getting or spreading and it doesn't stop you dying with it either.

Total hogwash.

This is the biggest medical experiment of all time.

This is what I don't understand.  What difference does it make going to a shop if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated when the so called vaccine doesn't stop you from catching or transmitting the disease?

Edited by ILikeCake
  • Agree 3

ashestoashes

I'm part of the secret plan to hedge the possibility of the vaccine affecting the health of a large portion of the population, so am under top secret instructions not to have the vaccine

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

Battenberg
25 minutes ago, Andersen said:

A mate and myself have opposing political views, about the only thing we agree on is that the world would have been a much better place if Tony bLiar had never existed. The damage that man has done will never be forgotten.

It says a lot when the only party that would get a vote from both of us is the one you suggested. Food for thought? Tie it in with "Freedom of choice" to ignore plague vaccines etc and I think you have a winner ;) 

It’s so refreshing to read that others have as much contempt for this man as myself. To my mind he singlehandedly ruined this country and changed it beyond recognition whilst simultaneously coming across as the messiah. The palpable optimism when he won in 1997 will never be forgotten and it went stunningly downhill after that.

I have a magnum of Champagne ready.

• Agree 9
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, ILikeCake said:

This is what I don't understand.  What difference does it make going to a shop if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated when the so called vaccination doesn't stop you from catching or transmitting the disease?

It may become a monetary difference. 

For example, I am against smart meters for utilities, but I will probably install one if a provider gives a massive discount on bills for those who agree to it. At the moment Eon are doing that but there are still cheaper alternatives so didn't need to switch to them. 

Similar with car insurance black boxes. No one wants one but people go for it if things are cheaper. 

ashestoashes

will there be vaccine and non vaccine shops, buses, water fountains, toilets, schools, hospitals, parks, seats, pavements, taxis, dog poo bins ?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

will there be vaccine and non vaccine shops, buses, water fountains, toilets, schools, hospitals, parks, seats, pavements, taxis, dog poo bins ?

Costco will be first if it happens

• Lol 1

1 hour ago, Battenberg said:

It’s so refreshing to read that others have as much contempt for this man as myself. To my mind he singlehandedly ruined this country and changed it beyond recognition whilst simultaneously coming across as the messiah. The palpable optimism when he won in 1997 will never be forgotten and it went stunningly downhill after that.

I have a magnum of Champagne ready.

I remember several of my mates at college voted for him and thought he was amazing..  new paradigm,  people’s man..  sticking it to the evil Tories.   Tony really cares you know..

Then within his first couple of weeks he screwed them all over with university tuition fees.   Fuck me they were pissed.

How I laughed 9_9

Except I had to pay them too..  ¬¬

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1