DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Russians don't smile?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sat at a bar in Phuket with a local dodgy cunt and decided to have a laugh.  Write down numbers on bits of paper and when the countless angry looking Russians walked past with their angry looking

The Russian girl down the road used to smile a lot. And she'd had a hard time in life -- coming over from Moscow, having to marry to get permission to stay in the UK, etc.  She smiled as she had

My father always says such about the Americans. He says that they are all reading from a script and takes great pleasure in going "off message" as it throws them completely.  "Hi. How are y'all d

4 minutes ago, tlc said:

Maybe its the weather or the revolution or the gulags or the food or 70 odd years of communism or the bald paedo bloke.

I really fancied visiting Russia but this lass has put me off. Do Russians really not smile?

They smile when they shag or are trying to get you to shag them

But then they turn nuts

Edited by Hopeful
4 minutes ago, tlc said:

I really fancied visiting Russia but this lass has put me off. Do Russians really not smile?

I went to Moscow a couple of years ago. I noticed that most people had very serious expressions most of the time. Shop assistants seemed very surly most of the time.

I did notice that when I said "spassibo" (thank you) to them and smiled they would return very warm smiles.

4 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

It was interesting to see

4 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Shop assistants seemed very surly most of the time.

The Russian people were fucked over for a long time. Maybe that's the cause?

Having said that the Irish were fucked over for centuries but they're mostly a cheery bunch.

13 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

It was interesting to see, it was also a bugger to get into the visa application was complex

?

I found it quite straightforward. Complete an application form send it off with your passport and go and pick up your passport with the visa stamped in it a couple of weeks later. I picked mine up from the Russian visa office in London.

The only annoying issue was my parking fee was doubled because my car was a diesel. That was nothing to do with Russia though.  

The weather pleasantly surprised me during my stay, it was mid to high 20 degrees C the entire time.

Edited by sleepwello'nights
Weather
Just now, sleepwello'nights said:

?

I found it quite straightforward. Complete an application form send it off with your passport and go and pick up your passport with the visa stamped in it a couple of weeks later. I picked mine up from the Russian visa office in London.

The only annoying issue was my parking fee was doubled because my car was a diesel. That was nothing to do with Russia though.  

The one I filled in asked many questions about nuclear and military technology.. 

Sat at a bar in Phuket with a local dodgy cunt and decided to have a laugh. 

Write down numbers on bits of paper and when the countless angry looking Russians walked past with their angry looking burds in tow - we raised them ice skating style to give them a mark out of ten. 

Hours of fun. So childish. xD

Loads of the burds loved it. Most of the blokes didn't but some did laugh.

Some even looked back shrugged shoulders and said "Really ? I'm a ten"

xD

Today I was talking to a friendly Russian colleague who is interested in ancient monuments, etc.  After telling him about Avebury and WInchester I suggested he also go to Salisbury.

Then I added that jokingly that he shouldn't take any Novichok there.

He had no idea what I was talking about, so I had to explain. Seems that the incident was not big news in Russia.

I traveled around the Soviet Union in 1984....amazing place.   Plenty of happy people.  I went all around Moscow...then flew down to Sochi and met some teachers of English. I remember dancing in the village square with happy Russians. Then I flew up to Leningrad (now St Petersburgh)....lots of happy people.

Just how many choices of tooth paste do you actually need to be fucking happy?

4 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Mine was as I worked in the space industry and was going to Moscow for that it was not tourist 

I went several times on business on a "tourist" visa; it was just a reciprocal scam.

A bit dodgy when my connecting flight was cancelled, leading to the prospect of an overnight in Moscow with an expired visa...