DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Historical figures for a pub crawl

I’ve got quite a few but will only list a couple just in case there’s no interest .hitler because he did not drink or eat meat the lads haveing a kebab like it or not .Churchill probably the only orater better than hitler he also liked a drink and fine fine if .rasputin he can hypnotise the girls he takes a bit of puting  down if things turn ugly.gives us time to leg it .general Custer I mean I just want to know what the actual fuck were you thinking .julius ceasor he can organise the crawl .judas probably the most important disciple and probably knows who is Jesus dad will do anything for a few coins can q up at the bar all night for us .Mike Tyson and Cassius clay our wingmen .probably both a laugh .Amy wine house can sing a drink and has great tits .helen

of Troy u know I’ve just got to know .

You're not going for an harmonious crowd.

I'd have Brian Clough, he liked a drink. Ingrid Bergman and Audrey Hepburn. I was going to have Cleopatra but pointless having someone who can't speak English. Boadicea and her daughters (better check how old they were). They'd probably be unintelligible too but nevermind. Shakespeare as he could tell a joke. Could do with an explorer with tales of adventure so Captain Cook and perhaps the Privateer Francis Drake.

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
3 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

You're not going for an harmonious crowd.

I'd have Brian Clough, he liked a drink. Ingrid Bergman and Audrey Hepburn. I was going to have Cleopatra but pointless having someone who can't speak English. Boadicea and her daughters (better check how old they were). They'd probably be unintelligible too but nevermind. Shakespeare as he could tell a joke. Could do with an explorer with tales of adventure so Captain Cook and perhaps the Privateer Francis Drake.

For the sakes of fun let’s assume the tardis is parked close by it’s the only way you can collect them anyway ps the tardis automatically translates