• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

banananaanananas

I don't eat bananas as I am not black, and nobody throws them at me. However in the hypothetical situation, that racists throw a banana at me, the ripe ones are best and sweeter.

6 minutes ago, mattydread said:

4,5,6,7 and 8 at a push, although I've been known to eat 10,11,12 if peckish (Starving)

I don't use any on wifey after 4

The amazing "life of the banana", going from a sex toy to a smoothie in two days. I should take over from David Attenborough!

8 minutes ago, MrPin said:

The amazing "life of the banana", going from a sex toy to a smoothie in two days. I should take over from David Attenborough!

Haha - recently, I've just left her with ladies fingers. 

3 minutes ago, DTMark said:

None. But then I'm allergic to bananas.

Lucky you are not black then. I had to go on an "inclusiveness" course at work, telling me not to throw bananas at black people. I had not thought of doing this, but the course organisers obviously had.

All of them, I wish other varieties were available. but they probably don't transport so well :(

I highly recommend trying a few different varieties should the opportunity present itself.

Edited by snagger