DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Dogs I mean wtf, are these animals stupid.

There was a pyrenean sheepdog where we were sitting having lunch. Huge affair, bigger than a lab. A small terrier came along, sniffed the sheepdogs but then tried to mount it for intercourse. It would have needed a fucking step ladder just to get on the sheepdogs back then any kind of congress would have been physically impossible. Of course the sheepdog got annoyed and started running around barking pursued by the terrier, which meant we had to move our lunch and clear out the way as a dog fight started.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well reasonably successful start for us.  Arrived home lunchtime Saturday, ate and drank water no problem the whole day, playing inside and out. Lots of pees and a few poos inside, some outside.

This is my beautiful beast. He is the most handsome dog is he not? 

Ursula Andrex

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

Dogs I mean wtf, are these animals stupid.

There was a pyrenean sheepdog where we were sitting having lunch. Huge affair, bigger than a lab. A small terrier came along, sniffed the sheepdogs but then tried to mount it for intercourse. It would have needed a fucking step ladder just to get on the sheepdogs back then any kind of congress would have been physically impossible. Of course the sheepdog got annoyed and started running around barking pursued by the terrier, which meant we had to move our lunch and clear out the way as a dog fight started.

You should have videoed it!

Every day where I live there are dozens of dog walkers all the time. I have calculated that about 90% of the houses in my road own dogs. Living close to a vets doesn't help either because the owners have to wait outside now before being seen by the vet.

As they say,

'Dogs have masters, Cats have servants.'

8 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

Cats are vastly superior to dogs.

As food, perhaps, but I've never (knowingly) tried, and you'd want to make sure the filthy virus and bacteria-ridden little cunt was well-cooked otherwise they'd kill you that way too.

The only thing they're superior in otherwise is psychopathic cuntishness, and the only thing that saves you from being killed and eaten by your cat is your size. 

I never really wanted a dog until I came to Italy.

Now I want either a Chihuahua or a Pomeranian. They're both very popular here.

The moderately famous Italian blogger Luis (he was in last year's Italian version of the series "Hunted") looked after one recently and it's just lovely.

Both Luis, and the dog. Especially the dog. You don't need the words to work out what's going on.

Isn't that just so sweet. Pippi...................

Dogs sometimes go rogue if left to their natural lord of the flies world, away from humans.

You get packs of dogs and I think they can be pretty dangerous and scary.

Years ago abroad ended up in some dead end industrial estate lost whilst driving.  Was dark and misty and I think we only stopped for a few moments to try to get our bearings.  Suddenly someone in the car said look there are dogs coming at us.  I think I started driving again turning the car around and through the headlights could see dozens of them all different shapes and sizes coming at the car.  Drove pretty quickly out of there, sure there was a car between me and the dogs from hell but still.

Just now, MrPin said:

No you don't want a dog @DTMark. It's just covid madness. Dog sized dogs are much better than tiny ones.

That's what my partner says.

I want a cute one that I can have on my lap and it will look at me adoringly like the cats do.

Basically a feline in canine form.

34 minutes ago, DTMark said:

That's what my partner says.

I want a cute one that I can have on my lap and it will look at me adoringly like the cats do.

Basically a feline in canine form.

You're not a proper 'pavilion end bowler' until you have a small lap dog.  Tell your partner you kind of have to have one - it's the law.