• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Fischer

EVS - Extreme Virtual Signalling

4 hours ago, Fischer said:

Was going to post this on the Barca thread but I thought there could be a general thread for these types of display.

http://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/must_see/41056859/barcelona-attack-father-of-youngest-victim-hugs-imam

That is pretty extreme virtue signalling. I get he is consumed with grief and not thinking straight but hugging an imam wtf.

At times like this people can be so grief stricken that they can be easily manipulated by shitty people. So you get things like "How about visiting a mosque?" or "Here's a verse from the koran that we can read at the funeral.". People can be so vulnerable at such times that most do not know whether they are coming or going.

24 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

At times like this people can be so grief stricken that they can be easily manipulated by shitty people. So you get things like "How about visiting a mosque?" or "Here's a verse from the koran that we can read at the funeral.". People can be so vulnerable at such times that most do not know whether they are coming or going.

Not so sure about the second example.

On Tuesday Rosie Ayliffe complained about the “misrepresentation” of her daughter’s death “as an act of terrorism on the part of an Islamic fundamentalist”. 

Sounds like an Islamapologoist useful idiot to me.

17 hours ago, Reck B said:

How much of this sort of stuff has been set up by third parties, who are the third parties and what is their agenda?

Does anyone seriously believe that a parent within a week of having their child murdered in the name of Islam would decide, off their own back, to seek out a Muslim imam for a hug in front of the media?

It seems a bit wonky thinking, like just for a photoshoot opportunity, maybe. However the Imam was probably not involved with this nutter.

In her book, Useful Idiots, author Mona Charenwrote about Lenin's attributed use of the phrase.[6] She commented, "Lenin is widely credited with the prediction that liberals and other weak-minded souls in the West could be relied upon to be 'useful idiots' as far as the Soviet Union was concerned.

From Wiki. The best way to describe these imbeciles. History repeating itself with different actors.

8 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Not so sure about the second example.

Sounds like an Islamapologoist useful idiot to me.

It is almost impossible for most people to come to the realisation that a large part of the population wants them dead. Denial is a defence mechanism and it understandable that a lot of people don't want to face the truth, despite the facts of these mass murders or directly against their loved ones, because the consequence is potentially permanent fear.  Very few people are brave/intelligent enough to do this.

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

To me this just seems like exploitation. Someone asked him to do that presumably, when the situation would lead one to not be of a sound mind. 

I hear what you say, but as someone who has lost a couple of loved ones through less than satisfactory circumstances, I can say that 'fuck off and fuck you' was the forefront of my mind...

1 hour ago, The Idiocrat said:

Denial is a defence mechanism and it understandable that a lot of people don't want to face the truth

Which, sadly, is the reason why crazy religions still exist.

As Billy said in Predator: "We're all gonna die."

It's time everybody grew up.

1 hour ago, Bkkandrew said:

In her book, Useful Idiots, author Mona Charenwrote about Lenin's attributed use of the phrase.[6] She commented, "Lenin is widely credited with the prediction that liberals and other weak-minded souls in the West could be relied upon to be 'useful idiots' as far as the Soviet Union was concerned.

From Wiki. The best way to describe these imbeciles. History repeating itself with different actors.

That's about right. People will sometimes follow, anything, gourds for instance.O.o

On 8/27/2017 at 12:33, The Masked Tulip said:

Even the person who carried out the attack was not all muslims before the attack.

Fuck my eyes.

"The family of an EU official's teenage daughter who was allegedly raped and murdered by an Afghan migrant in Germany has asked for well-wishers to donate money to a refugee charity."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html

54 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Fuck my eyes.

"The family of an EU official's teenage daughter who was allegedly raped and murdered by an Afghan migrant in Germany has asked for well-wishers to donate money to a refugee charity."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html

Sometimes I wonder if I'm sharing some parallel universe with half of the population of this planet.

Let it be known here, on record, that if my daughter was raped and murdered by the very people she used her spare time to help. I'd want his balls. I'd want his head and his fucking balls on a spike as a warning to others. They can DHL what's left of his useless dick back to whatever cretinous shithole from whence he was shat, just to let them know the level of tolerance we have for that sort of behaviour.

Fucks sake.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Sometimes I wonder if I'm sharing some parallel universe with half of the population of this planet.

It seems "normal" though. How many relatives of the Manchester bomb victims have you heard from? None of them have gone postal even to the extent of a social media rant, that has received any exposure at least. I suppose when you've got Saint Brendan setting the example you have a template for how to behave with dignity should a close relative be offed by a "terrorist".

On 8/27/2017 at 11:28, Fischer said:

From a year ago.

21 year old  woman stabbed to death in an Australian backpackers hostel by an attacker shouting “Allahu Akbar".

Mother  gets a verse from the Koran read at her funeral.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/30/british-backpacker-australia-mia-ayliffe-chung-funeral-quran-islamic-reading

Is it the one about avenge by death?

[4:93] And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Let it be known here, on record, that if my daughter was raped and murdered by the very people she used her spare time to help. I'd want his balls. I'd want his head and his fucking balls on a spike as a warning to others. They can DHL what's left of his useless dick back to whatever cretinous shithole from whence he was shat, just to let them know the level of tolerance we have for that sort of behaviour.

Fucks sake.

I know.

I'm in disbelief at this level of cuck.  The family / parents are obviously suffering from some fucking mental insanity / stockholm syndrome.

... if I was in this guys position, that worthless fucking piece of shit would have to be kept away from me because if I was in the same room as 'it' I would make an attempt to leap the fucking barriers, get on top of him and beat the fucking living shit of his face. Ever seen what a torrent of elbows can do to the face in a few seconds (see the recent UFC George St-Pierre v Bisping fight). That would be me with about 5 security trying to pull me off him.

Cunt.

Hopefully someone will just shoot this worthless piece of shit. What do you do with rabid dogs?

Don't give me this forgiveness bollocks.  Vengence is what I would want.